Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Jul 6th, 2011, 10:10 am
Opera Mobile Web Browser v11.10.ADR-1107051709
Requirements: Android OS 1.6 +
Overview: The premium web experience for rich, interactive content on mobile devices.

A web browser ideal for fast network connections on your mobile (such as WiFi or 3G). Opera Mobile is smooth, speedy, and it makes surfing the Web on a mobile device more fun and efficient than ever.

Facebook, Google, Yahoo -- with Opera Mobile, all your favorite sites work great on your phone or tablet.

Features:
-A new interface looks better on your device and gives Opera Mobile a sleek, modern browser appearance.
-Pinch zoom and smooth panning let you surf in a natural and intuitive way.
-Synchronize bookmarks, Speed Dial and more with your computer or other mobile devices via Opera Link.
-Twitter and Facebook support is built in so you can easily share Web content with others.
-Games and free apps can be downloaded from the Opera Mobile Store in Opera Mobile's Speed Dial.

Opera Mobile is the ultimate browser when connected over WiFi or wireless broadband.

Also check out Opera Mini, the fastest browser on Earth. Opera Mini compresses data up to 90% and is the best choice when using slower networks or paying per megabyte of data used.

What's in this version:
Added support for Google AutoComplete & Google voice search
Added domain auto-suggest, such as .ru or .id
Added user agent setting
Added exit button option
Added experimental support for Flash in Honeycomb
Improved CSS, HTML5 standards support
Improved text selection
Fix for freeze related to non-standard fonts
Fix for freeze when using hardware keyboards
Fix for text vanishing from text fields after editing
Fix for LTE network speed limit
Permissions: see "bit.ly/opera_permissions"

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.opera.browser

Download Instructions:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1379724484

Mirror:
http://www.filefat.com/cq70dywb3za9
Jul 6th, 2011, 10:10 am
Jul 6th, 2011, 11:54 am
30WRZ$, Category: Internet/Network
Jul 6th, 2011, 11:54 am

-Market Militia-
Image <--- Join Mobilism on IRC
Image <--- Donate some WRZ
Respect the download links of all my releases, if you need another mirror ask me.
Jul 7th, 2011, 4:35 am
This new one??..
Fix the error??..
Jul 7th, 2011, 4:35 am
Jul 7th, 2011, 5:55 am
KriEZHo wrote:This new one??..
Fix the error??..

yep, opera now works again.
Jul 7th, 2011, 5:55 am
Jul 8th, 2011, 9:10 am
ssamsonice wrote:
KriEZHo wrote:This new one??..
Fix the error??..

yep, opera now works again.

Yeah you're right..
Definitely works on my IDEOS C8150..
Jul 8th, 2011, 9:10 am
Jul 21st, 2011, 11:36 pm
Thanks for this, but here comes my dumb question. This looks like it's free on the market, so I should be able to d/l it from there instead, right? I understand why free versions of apps are posted here, just wanted to make sure this one wasn't any different than the one currently in the market. TIA :wink:
Jul 21st, 2011, 11:36 pm
Jul 21st, 2011, 11:39 pm
Yes you should download it from the Market; the reason behind it is that if it is updated (e.g., updated to something like 11.20) then the Android Market app will notify you that there's an update available. Just makes update management easier :) though nothing's stopping you from installing the APK's from here
Jul 21st, 2011, 11:39 pm
Jul 22nd, 2011, 2:27 am
daver160 wrote:Yes you should download it from the Market; the reason behind it is that if it is updated (e.g., updated to something like 11.20) then the Android Market app will notify you that there's an update available. Just makes update management easier :) though nothing's stopping you from installing the APK's from here

Exactly why I was asking. Thanks a lot m8 :D
Jul 22nd, 2011, 2:27 am
Oct 25th, 2011, 8:20 pm
if i downloaded opera from the market and i downloaded a zip file from a website-where is the zip file? (which folder?)
Oct 25th, 2011, 8:20 pm
Nov 4th, 2011, 9:59 pm
Why m.facebook dont have images? It's happend only on Opera, on others browsers everything is fine..
Nov 4th, 2011, 9:59 pm
Jun 1st, 2013, 6:01 am
The newest version looks totally different now and this style isn't available on the market anymore! I don't even have bookmarks with the new version of Opera only ADD TO SPEEDDIAL. It appears to be a downgrade in some features and an upgrade in others. So this is one reason to have a free app posted here to the above poster.

Can anyone help me find a bookmark option the new Opera?
Jun 1st, 2013, 6:01 am

-Joseph L