Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Aug 15th, 2013, 8:55 pm
dangerwuss wrote:Is there something wrong with the "thank you" button? I can't see it at all on my posts and I can't see any names on other people's posts.

You should check the announcements more often. ;)

Site Speed-Up - 8gb extra RAM, Thanks Feature Changes
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=597430
Aug 15th, 2013, 8:55 pm
Aug 16th, 2013, 2:25 am
FuzzyReader wrote:
dangerwuss wrote:Is there something wrong with the "thank you" button? I can't see it at all on my posts and I can't see any names on other people's posts.

You should check the announcements more often. ;)

Site Speed-Up - 8gb extra RAM, Thanks Feature Changes
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=597430

Thanks for pointing that out.
Aug 16th, 2013, 2:25 am

Please PM me if all the links in one of my topics are down. I will not re-up links posted in requests.
Aug 25th, 2013, 5:10 am
Not sure if this is the correct place or not, but since i have an error, i thought i'd post it here :p

Whenever i go to the site, i'm logged out, despite me checking the box "log me in automatically". This has been happening for the past 3 days. Can someone tell me if it's a site problem or just me? :p
Aug 25th, 2013, 5:10 am

Want me to review an Android game?
Feel free to send me a message!
Aug 25th, 2013, 7:42 pm
JJ-x wrote:Not sure if this is the correct place or not, but since i have an error, i thought i'd post it here :p

Whenever i go to the site, i'm logged out, despite me checking the box "log me in automatically". This has been happening for the past 3 days. Can someone tell me if it's a site problem or just me? :p

You might try deleting all cookies related to Mobilism, and then visiting the site again. If you handle cookies on a site by site basis, try clearing all permissions related to Mobilism, then accepting them when you visit again.

For what it's worth, I visited for the first time today, and I'm still logged in, so it may just be your system.
Aug 25th, 2013, 7:42 pm
Sep 19th, 2013, 3:06 pm
JJ-x wrote:Not sure if this is the correct place or not, but since i have an error, i thought i'd post it here :p

this happened a lot to me. Deleting cookies helped but the logged out problem came back again. Hat makes it more annoying is the advert system takes over during the time it takes to log in and grabs the focus during the login process.
Sep 19th, 2013, 3:06 pm
Sep 19th, 2013, 3:11 pm
Premiun link error when downloading epub file.

I find most epub book downloads using the premium link button in the mobilism app don't work. Instead the book data is shown on the app's screen. It seems only to happen with epub book files and not mobi or pdf.
Sep 19th, 2013, 3:11 pm
Dec 10th, 2013, 7:49 am
The search button is going bonkers right now. Anyone noticed it too?

I was searching for Anthony Bourdain books and I know that threads for that are available but yeah the search function does not yield any results at all..
Dec 10th, 2013, 7:49 am
Jan 20th, 2014, 2:06 am
just wanna check if anyone's had similar problem to mine with HG sites the last few days.

i'm not able to enter the verification code at all. it just refreshes to a new website before i can complete entering the code. going 'back' on the browser meant having to re-enter a new code... and i get re-directed again before i can complete the new code.
Jan 20th, 2014, 2:06 am
Feb 1st, 2014, 10:43 pm
For the last 3 days Hugefiles.net has been 404-ed. Is this an error, or a site gone black ?
Feb 1st, 2014, 10:43 pm
Feb 19th, 2014, 1:14 pm
Is there a solution for those who use IE11 and keep getting logged out from the forum? i tried cleaning my temp files and cookies and the problem continues...
Feb 19th, 2014, 1:14 pm
May 13th, 2014, 5:49 pm
I don't understand why the forum's clock is ALWAYS 10 minutes earlier than what it's supposed to be. For example it's 7:59 Right now (time of posting) and in the forum it shows its 7:49
May 13th, 2014, 5:49 pm
Jun 25th, 2014, 5:42 pm
My forum view suddenly become very weird. Very narrow and left-justified. Here's a screenshot:

I've tried disabling ABP in my browser, refreshing several times, and deleting cookies to no avail.
I thought I was switched to the mobile view accidentally but turned out I am not.
Even stranger is, inside threads, it's definitely ok.

Anybody encountering the same problem?
Jun 25th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Jun 25th, 2014, 5:57 pm
Yes, lots of people in the Contests forum have noticed it too.
Jun 25th, 2014, 5:57 pm

Sorry, I'm no longer re-uploading expired releases.
Jul 27th, 2014, 9:41 am
Something is wrong with search button. I did some unscientific experiments and as far as I can tell no search result is shown that is older than Jul. 16.
Jul 27th, 2014, 9:41 am
Jul 27th, 2014, 3:45 pm
Ebook search is having some issues. Appears I only get results for audiobooks.
Jul 27th, 2014, 3:45 pm