Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Aug 29th, 2014, 7:10 pm
can anyone please tell me how to earn some extra wrz$.
Aug 29th, 2014, 7:10 pm
Aug 29th, 2014, 8:27 pm
Hi!
The best way to earn some quick WRZ$ is to join in some competitions in the contest's section! That section can seem rather intimidating when you look at it for the first time, I'll be the first to say everyone who takes part their is friendly!

A few threads I would point you to for quick and easy WRZ$ are these: Subject: Less or more? in this game, All you are doing is posting either Less or More once per day! You have a 50% chance of winning some spending cash! :)

I would also suggest: Subject: United colors of MOBILISM - STAFF members. All you need to do here is take a screenshot of the current online users and for every green member online you will receive 5WRZ$ and for every red you will receive 10WRZ$. There has to be 2 hours between the last post and yours though! Make sure you read the rules! :)

You could also send a PM to Guy1731 to take part in Subject: Please reply (game 31). The aim of this game is for every member of a group to post that they are present before the other groups do! (You need to be really active to get anywhere in this game!)

For social purposes, I would will point you to this thread: Subject: The last will be the first.... This is were all the most random chit chat happens, It's also were you will meet a lot of the contest dwellers! :)
There are lots of other contest's you could enjoy too, Take a look for yourself! :)

In the eBooks section:

Fulfill REQUESTS. Big WRZ $s can be made here. Offers range from the minimum, required 10 WRZ$ reward for a fulfilled request to over 1000 WRZ$.

Post a new RELEASE. You earn 1 WRZ$ - taken from Mobilism's piggy bank - for every user who clicks the Thank You button in your release.

Detailed Contest List.
Aug 29th, 2014, 8:27 pm