Oct 28th, 2014, 11:39 pm
Hey Merry! Question: Since the site automatically scales resolution to devices (thank the heavens) does that mean ebook covers when posted in ebook releases still need to be reduced down to smaller gadget-friendly sizes? Or can we post them whatever size we choose (say a series of hi-def large pics are posted at the max size instead of shrunken down)?
Oct 28th, 2014, 11:39 pm

"Hmmm, something's fishy around here..."
PLEASE PM ME IF MY LINKS ARE DOWN
Happy Reading
Don't forget to hit thanks!

Oct 29th, 2014, 10:09 pm
Fynn wrote:Hey Merry! Question: Since the site automatically scales resolution to devices (thank the heavens) does that mean ebook covers when posted in ebook releases still need to be reduced down to smaller gadget-friendly sizes? Or can we post them whatever size we choose (say a series of hi-def large pics are posted at the max size instead of shrunken down)?
We do as we always have: resize images and follow the guidelines to get nice and tidy looking posts :D
Oct 29th, 2014, 10:09 pm
Nov 1st, 2014, 4:00 pm
Sigh,

Hello again.

Why does this message come up in Trusfiles when it is the first book I have downloaded in a week.?

You have reached the download-limit: 3000 Mb for last 1 days

Thank you in advance.
Nov 1st, 2014, 4:00 pm
Nov 1st, 2014, 10:10 pm
canmus wrote:Sigh,

Hello again.

Why does this message come up in Trusfiles when it is the first book I have downloaded in a week.?

You have reached the download-limit: 3000 Mb for last 1 days

Thank you in advance.

One of many things could have gone wrong at the time you were trying to download the file:

1 - The file host's server was overloaded. This is quite common when using "free hosts".
2 - The file wasn't available and the server is using the wrong error message for an unavailable file.
3 - Your IP is shared by many others using the file host server.
4 - If you were using Mobilism's downloader, and error might have occurred, you need to contact Disk4Mat when, or if, that happens again.

As we don't have any control over Tusfile's (or any other file host) policies or service, that's about all I can tell you. If your problem is an ongoing one, you may want to contact them directly.
Nov 1st, 2014, 10:10 pm
Nov 4th, 2014, 8:48 am
Thank you Zackddog. The problem took care of itself after about a day.
Nov 4th, 2014, 8:48 am
Nov 6th, 2014, 6:04 pm
Hi,

All links for a book are down, the poster didn't reply to PMed requests and hasn't been active in over 5 weeks. I got the book myself, is it ok to post a mirror? Rules aren't clear to me in this case, since the request would be my own.

Another question: rules specify that url shorteners are forbidden, but I've come across anonymized links, so those are accepted?
Nov 6th, 2014, 6:04 pm
Nov 6th, 2014, 8:56 pm
mlkjhgfds wrote:All links for a book are down, the poster didn't reply to PMed requests and hasn't been active in over 5 weeks. I got the book myself, is it ok to post a mirror?
Not a mirror, no. We don't need a post with dead links and an absent poster floating around, especially not with a thumb still earning them the WRZ$ generated by your mirror. What you really want is to post a new release yourself, so you pm a moderator and ask for the post to be removed so you can repost. That way we keep the section clean of posts with dead links, you get your thumb and everybody happy :D

About your second question: the mobilism premium downloader doesn't work with url shorteners and redirectors, that's the reason why they were disallowed. Older posts with anonymised links predate the rule, we must deal with those links manually.
Nov 6th, 2014, 8:56 pm
Nov 11th, 2014, 4:15 am
Does anyone know how to find ebooks on mobilism easily? Obviously you could use the search bar but I find that it often doesn't help at all. For example I looked up the term Nalini Singh and it came up with nothing. I also looked up Archangel's Shadows and it came up with nothing. I also tried advanced search for the two terms and it didn't help. However, when I went to the Ebook catagory and clicked Ebook Releases and then Top Releases for 30 days Archangel's Shadows by Nalini Singh is on there. The ebook link also gives you the ebook. So I was wondering if there was a way to find a specific book your looking for. The search bar doesn't really yield accurate results because sometimes it shows no results when the post and ebook is on there. I'm really frustrated and I don't want to search Ebooks by sorting through the thousands that get released everyday. Sorry if this post was super confusing. I just wanted to know if there was another way to find a specific ebook.

Thanks,
Nov 11th, 2014, 4:15 am
Nov 11th, 2014, 5:27 am
I'm wondering if the search function is broken due to the upgrade...I can't search for anything...it always comes up as nothing found, even when I'm sure the books are there. I even searched on some books I already have that I got from here and are quite popular, and nothing...
Nov 11th, 2014, 5:27 am
Nov 13th, 2014, 1:12 am
If i give the links for book not requested by anyone, what would i gain in terms of WRZ or where should I put in the book if its not fulfilling any ebook request?
Nov 13th, 2014, 1:12 am
Nov 13th, 2014, 3:05 am
krutz wrote:If i give the links for book not requested by anyone, what would i gain in terms of WRZ or where should I put in the book if its not fulfilling any ebook request?

• Unrequested mirrors are NOT allowed. No exceptions.
  • Requested mirrors must have the moderator's request quoted in the mirror post.
  • Mirrors should ONLY have the same titles as are in the original post - no more, no less
If you're thinking of adding mirrors to a release, that's a no-no, you must follow the procedure(s) set here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=221908&start=0

If you're thinking of posting a new release, make sure that the book isn't already posted first, by searching by title and by author. Always make sure to look in folders marked "books by x author" or "series by x author" your book may be in there.

Read this topic before you post: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=397
Nov 13th, 2014, 3:05 am
Nov 16th, 2014, 2:23 pm
hi,
Need your advice :
1. I can't reply PM it directly to outbox , is it moderate condition ?
2. There was double credits by admin that I can't reply due to no.1 condition

Thanks
Nov 16th, 2014, 2:23 pm
Nov 16th, 2014, 3:21 pm
Merry,

So sorry I still cant reply your PM due to directly moved to outbox folder, I dont know why that cant sent or moved to sent folder
Nov 16th, 2014, 3:21 pm