Dec 18th, 2014, 12:14 am
Hello. I am somewhat a newbie here and I have been having problems getting files from Rapidgator and similar sites. The error message I get is "unsuccessful download" and I can't use that link again. What am I doing wrong? I answer the capchka or whatever that is and it starts ok but then something happens to stop the download.
Dec 18th, 2014, 12:14 am
Dec 18th, 2014, 5:50 pm
Hi Mpti!

It could be that the file you are trying to download has been removed from the file-host for some reason, most of the filehosts never outright say "File does not exist", they try to trick you into downloading adware ect. Please send me a pm with further details on the post and/or link so I can check it out for you, thanks.
Dec 18th, 2014, 5:50 pm
Dec 19th, 2014, 1:54 pm
mptisf wrote:Hello. I am somewhat a newbie here and I have been having problems getting files from Rapidgator and similar sites. The error message I get is "unsuccessful download" and I can't use that link again. What am I doing wrong? I answer the capchka or whatever that is and it starts ok but then something happens to stop the download.

Hi mptisf try clear cookies and history and then try to download may be it can help you.
Dec 19th, 2014, 1:54 pm
Dec 26th, 2014, 12:53 pm
Hi, I'm a newbie here and I wanna know what to do with a post I did yesterday. I requested a book but I already got it today from another website so I wanna know what should I do. Should I write in the post saying that I have the book? Or delete the post? And how do I do that? Thank you!
Dec 26th, 2014, 12:53 pm
Dec 26th, 2014, 6:10 pm
Hi ennabm! In situations like these you are more than welcome to reply to the thread with a message stating that you have already got the book elsewhere and that the reward you offered is no longer valid for that book.

You could also consider filling your own request by posting a direct download link - upload it to some file-sharing site and post the download link - which will let anyone else that happens to be looking for the file get it too.

If you have are unsure of anything in the eBook section you are more than welcome to directly send me a PM. :)
Dec 26th, 2014, 6:10 pm
Jan 4th, 2015, 11:54 pm
Hi, I just posted my first release (ta-dah!) but i realise i didn't put the title of the book in the heading. Can I edit a post?
thanks
efferson
Jan 4th, 2015, 11:54 pm
Jan 5th, 2015, 12:04 am
Yup, click the edit button Image, located at the bottom right of your release if you're using Mobilism Classic

If you're using Mobilism 2.0 click on the image of a pencil located on the top right of the message box: Image

Remember that it's possible for you to edit your own posts only, but NOT if it is a request.
Jan 5th, 2015, 12:04 am
Jan 5th, 2015, 6:31 am
For some reason when I search for a book - either title or author, it just says 'No suitable matches were found'. Does this mean search isn't working again or do I need to upgrade to a premium membership for ebook sharing or are the ebooks gone with Mobilism 2.0? Any info would be fantastic. =) Thanks!
Jan 5th, 2015, 6:31 am
Jan 5th, 2015, 7:19 am
BookGirl1987 wrote:For some reason when I search for a book - either title or author, it just says 'No suitable matches were found'. Does this mean search isn't working again or do I need to upgrade to a premium membership for ebook sharing or are the ebooks gone with Mobilism 2.0? Any info would be fantastic. =) Thanks!

That means exactly that, nothing by that title/author exists in the website, UNLESS you know for certain that a release of such title/author exists in the website (your own post, one you've seen before). If your search does not meet that criteria, the other possible explanation is that search is down, or having a brain freeze.

Please read here: viewtopic.php?p=2189783#2189783
Jan 5th, 2015, 7:19 am
Jan 18th, 2015, 9:17 am
Wow thanx.. really helpfully...:-):-)
Jan 18th, 2015, 9:17 am
Jan 20th, 2015, 2:26 am
Hi all it's just a suggestion when some one provide a mirror link He/She gets 3-5 WRZ. I think user must get at-least 10 WRZ so user can make a request at ebook section for Him/Her. Simple rule a book for a book. :D

merry60 wrote:We will take the matter under advisement, thanks MG.
Jan 20th, 2015, 2:26 am
Jan 21st, 2015, 7:46 pm
Is there some trick to downloading from Solidfiles these days? I know I've downloaded from there in the past . Today, when I click the direct download link on a Solidfiles page, nothing happens- it just appears like the page refreshes. I've tried to d/l from Chrome, Firefox and IE, and disabled AdBlock in Chrome, but it didn't work in any of those cases.
Jan 21st, 2015, 7:46 pm

It's time I had some time alone.....
Jan 22nd, 2015, 1:43 am
I use solidfiles nearly every day ...just went through and dl-ed a couple and they seem to be working fine for me ....

Are you using the smaller "Direct download link " at the bottom NOT the large green one as in tusfiles ...can be confusing
It does give a quick flicker sometimes (like its refreshing, but so does tusfiles) but the link still dls

So sorry not sure what is causing your problem unless it is using the wrong download link
Jan 22nd, 2015, 1:43 am
Jan 22nd, 2015, 9:57 pm
Yep, I was using the correct link. Maybe it's something with the AV or firewall here. I'll try to use it elsewhere. Thanks for the reply.
Jan 22nd, 2015, 9:57 pm

It's time I had some time alone.....
Jan 22nd, 2015, 10:15 pm
omgwtfbbq wrote:Is there some trick to downloading from Solidfiles these days? I know I've downloaded from there in the past . Today, when I click the direct download link on a Solidfiles page, nothing happens- it just appears like the page refreshes. I've tried to d/l from Chrome, Firefox and IE, and disabled AdBlock in Chrome, but it didn't work in any of those cases.

AdBlock should not cause any problems but a script blocker most likely does. If you have something like NoScript installed, allow (might temporary only for each download) only solidfiles.com - and use the miniatur Direct download link at the bottom. This should pop up a small window asking if you want to open or safe the desired file (firefox). Sometimes your computer needs a restart, if you are one of those who has their machine nonstop-running, that solves sometimes such troubles too.

Another thing (but least) that might causes some browser problems are graphic card drivers - especially nVidia ones. In case you did recently an update, and everything you've tried didn't help any, check the nVidia forums if someone already figured a problem related with your GPU model and the driver you've had installed, might need to downgrade. This is something I did experience already and was a nuisance... though, you would have some troubles with other websites too (and over time, some mouse lag, beeping noises).
Jan 22nd, 2015, 10:15 pm