Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Oct 30th, 2006, 8:20 am
Hi All.
whenever i tried to download a file from rapidshare, there are 90% chances that it shows the messege that ur IP address XXX.XX.XXX.XX already downloading a file. :( PLease wait for XX minutes. What the wastage of time. Why not u post all releases on atleast 2 different sites such as 4share or oxyshare etc. Hope it works
Thanks in advance.
Oct 30th, 2006, 8:20 am
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:40 am
rapidshare gives me the same problem as well.
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:40 am
Oct 30th, 2006, 7:13 pm
hellooooooo! Any body listening(or reading)?
Oct 30th, 2006, 7:13 pm
Oct 30th, 2006, 9:56 pm
Some people do give two links in their releases while some post on other filehosts. If you ask for a second link in a thread politely people usually reupload to a filehost of your choice.
Oct 30th, 2006, 9:56 pm
Nov 1st, 2006, 4:25 am
Thanks a million lifehacker for ur kind reply, but actually i wanna say that why not upload all releases on atleast 2 different filehosts. The admin like u can give additional WR$ to t ose who post their releases on atleast 2 filehosts.
Awiting ur response
Nov 1st, 2006, 4:25 am
Nov 1st, 2006, 1:09 pm
ranappc wrote:Thanks a million lifehacker for ur kind reply, but actually i wanna say that why not upload all releases on atleast 2 different filehosts. The admin like u can give additional WR$ to t ose who post their releases on atleast 2 filehosts.
Awiting ur response

I encourage it and sometimes give extra WRZ$ for mirror download links. Perhaps I really should start giving out extra WRZ$ for mirrors.
Nov 1st, 2006, 1:09 pm
Nov 28th, 2006, 5:10 pm
Can someone explain why I just can't download the files. I only download 10kbs of any file tht is placed on rapidshare. can anyone explain this?

I'm not a premium member..
Nov 28th, 2006, 5:10 pm

Nov 28th, 2006, 6:16 pm
We are PPC Warez, not RapidShare's hotline...

ranappc, I presume that you get the 'Your IP is already downloading...' because you either use your ISP's proxy to surf the web or your IP is shared with others... ask your ISP for clarification. (or check your browsers settings and disable the proxy)

Actino, with as little info as you provided, I cannot think of anything that would help you out. Maybe some more info would be best.

I also urge people to make as many mirrors as they can. That's why I sometimes post "12" mirrors, just so people might do the same. :D
Nov 28th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Retired moderator.

...and a 'lil ..(big) thank you, to a far away - but always near - friend: Image
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Nov 28th, 2006, 7:44 pm
eXtreme wrote:Actino, with as little info as you provided, I cannot think of anything that would help you out. Maybe some more info would be best.

I know this is no rapidshare hotline... I just need a little help..

I don't really have any other info..

Any download I try, it makes me wait a few seconds, then the code pops up, I introduce it correctly, download window appears, save file ok, download starts and finishes always with 10kb.. I have plenty of disk space 10Gb and I have changed ip several times...
Nov 28th, 2006, 7:44 pm
Nov 29th, 2006, 3:07 am
Why do we use rapidshare.com here vs. Rapidshare.de ??? Rapidshare.de works much better for me personally!!
Nov 29th, 2006, 3:07 am
Nov 29th, 2006, 3:12 am
Larry Laffer wrote:Why do we use rapidshare.com here vs. Rapidshare.de ??? Rapidshare.de works much better for me personally!!

rapidshare.de and rapidshare.com are owned by the same company. Only difference is that they are on different servers. rapidshare.DE's drives are full and therefore it is only possible to upload to rapidshare.COM
Nov 29th, 2006, 3:12 am
Nov 29th, 2006, 9:59 pm
no one can help me?
Nov 29th, 2006, 9:59 pm

Nov 30th, 2006, 12:51 pm
Have you tried mailing RapidShare with your problem? Because I don't see any solution for it.
Also have you tried both I.E. and FireFox/mozilla?

Maybe there's a scriptblocker installed (extention, or something) in your FireFox or I.E. ? Or try and set the security to low in I.E....

Cheerz
X
Nov 30th, 2006, 12:51 pm

Retired moderator.

...and a 'lil ..(big) thank you, to a far away - but always near - friend: Image
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Dec 1st, 2006, 12:53 am
Actino wrote:Any download I try, it makes me wait a few seconds, then the code pops up, I introduce it correctly, download window appears, save file ok, download starts and finishes always with 10kb.. I have plenty of disk space 10Gb and I have changed ip several times...

This happens to me sometimes on different networks. Are you trying to dl from your home network? Or is this at work/school/etc?
Dec 1st, 2006, 12:53 am