Sep 3rd, 2008, 7:10 pm
Firstly ... relax - to solve these problems takes time and most importantly patience.
Please care to explain what doesn't work - can you see the maps on your device? Does the message 'This map cannot work on this device' appear? Let us know the error messages and we can help you further.[/quote]

Hopefully... :( O.K. I`ll be gratefull for every opinion in this case...I`m quite stupid with this...When I want to switch between maps {the original "DE_AT_CH_and_Eastern_Europe/" and downloaded one "Italia" I got the message "you cannot use this map"{translated from my language} I have application version 8.010 on tomtom device...which version of Italy should I download and what should I do to get it work...Thank you very much... {sorry for my english}
Sep 3rd, 2008, 7:10 pm
Sep 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm
OK..Now we're getting somewhere.
Firstly - are you using the ttsystem file on your machine instead of the original?
Secondly, if you are using it, did you copy the DE_AT_CH_and_Eastern_Europe.dct, DE_AT_CH_and_Eastern_Europe.meta and DE_AT_CH_and_Eastern_Europe.pna files (or similar names) to your map directory, after cracking them with easytools - and the same for the Italy map? [Follow my instructions in the first post for how to use easyusetools]
Sep 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ... As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others." Audrey Hepburn
Sep 4th, 2008, 10:15 am
I've just installed this to my old Mitac Mio 168 to the "Tomtom navigator V_7.450.9028 PPC et PDA" and "United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_v720.1802" maps, that I downloaded from the Demonoid torrent site at the beginning of August during the ppcwarez downtime. I'm pleased to say the speedcam update works fine with no problems at all during the install.
Sep 4th, 2008, 10:15 am
Sep 5th, 2008, 4:03 pm
I tried to use yours ttsystem but when I wanted to generate meta file from map...a message comes on the screen:"your map is not supported until now" :-) ???
Sep 5th, 2008, 4:03 pm
Sep 7th, 2008, 5:02 pm
How do you "Add a speedcam" fabri22 ....Can you do a detailed explanation.
I'm at exactly the same stage as you were.....

I've activated speedcams (and alert sounds) in the 'Tomtom Services' menu.
Them still don't show up on map neither in "Browse map" screen.
I would be sure to get alerts on routing ...
TIA

Thanks
Sep 7th, 2008, 5:02 pm
Sep 7th, 2008, 8:22 pm
Can anyone explain how to make the Speed Cameras visible.

Thanks in advance.
Sep 7th, 2008, 8:22 pm
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:29 am
Just activate them in 'Tomtom Services' menu.
To see their location add a speedcam in 'Tomtom Services/Speedcam' menu
and official speedcams show up in a 'Browse Map' screen.
...not a lot, you have to browse a bit ... still prefer unofficial ones ... many and more accurate
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:29 am
Sep 9th, 2008, 5:12 pm
I'm sorry to insist either but the only thing i get is a screen that says : "To get this service and download the speedcams you'll need TomTom HOME". And i cannot "Add" a speedcam.
Sep 9th, 2008, 5:12 pm
Sep 9th, 2008, 6:39 pm
I am using TomTom 6032 is it working with this version?

Because I do not see a .meta file in my Western Europe Map...
Sep 9th, 2008, 6:39 pm
Sep 26th, 2008, 6:11 pm
fabri22 wrote:Just activate them in 'Tomtom Services' menu.
To see their location add a speedcam in 'Tomtom Services/Speedcam' menu
and official speedcams show up in a 'Browse Map' screen.
...not a lot, you have to browse a bit ... still prefer unofficial ones ... many and more accurate

Where are the unofficial ones? I have added these cams, but when i to to tomtom services/speedcameras i just get the following message:

"You can join this service and download safety camera locations to your device using tomtom home"

but none show on the map, even when i drive past them deliberately, nothing even shows up!!
Sep 26th, 2008, 6:11 pm
Sep 30th, 2008, 6:45 pm
Spedcamera created from speedcam.txt for igo/mio - all europe

Code: Select allhttp://rapidshare.com/files/149718328/TT_SpeedCam.zip
Sep 30th, 2008, 6:45 pm
Nov 25th, 2008, 11:54 pm
triplese7en wrote:I'm sorry to insist either but the only thing i get is a screen that says : "To get this service and download the speedcams you'll need TomTom HOME". And i cannot "Add" a speedcam.

Me too. this all worked with an earlier version of TT7, but am now on the latest with a v8map and am getting the same as above.
Nov 25th, 2008, 11:54 pm
Dec 2nd, 2008, 1:02 pm
good day,
i have a problem
i instaled the map crack but now my GPs do not work
helpppppp!!!!!
Dec 2nd, 2008, 1:02 pm
Dec 12th, 2008, 11:54 pm
Insanity wrote:
triplese7en wrote:I'm sorry to insist either but the only thing i get is a screen that says : "To get this service and download the speedcams you'll need TomTom HOME". And i cannot "Add" a speedcam.

Me too. this all worked with an earlier version of TT7, but am now on the latest with a v8map and am getting the same as above.

I can certify that it works with later versions of TT 7.9.You have to use the latestversion of easttool. here http://rapidshare.com/files/172829255/E ... r.rar.html
using the method described by dmpcs . you have to replace the folder (to take from dmpcs post) insert meta here. I hope it helps
Dec 12th, 2008, 11:54 pm
Dec 13th, 2008, 11:33 pm
Hi,
Hope you can help. I have tried all the info above, but still unable to get my Camera working on my PDA.
Make: P3600
Tomtom Version: 7.910
Map: UK&ROI v725.1871
I have added folder 'Tomtom Services' then within the folder I put another folder called 'Cameras' and within this I put the caerma for UK, but How do I get to this folder within the menu?
I also downloaded Tomtom Home V2.1.2.1.21, but will not connect, eben when turning off process for Active Sync.
Please can someone please help or add the folder, which are missing to get the cameras working.
Hope you can help.
Regards
Nadz
Dec 13th, 2008, 11:33 pm