Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Dec 31st, 2015, 2:56 am
Ok, I've got something weird going on. All of a sudden, when I try to post/edit a release, I get a screen saying "Sorry, You've been blocked" with a big red X. Any idea what's going on? I can browse, post replies and PMs, etc.. My tab says "Attenion Required l CloudFare". I am, however, able to edit this post. Very strange.
Dec 31st, 2015, 2:56 am

PM me if all links are down in my topics and you need a refresh.
Please don't forget to click "Thank You" on your way out.
Support authors - if you like it, buy it.
Dec 31st, 2015, 4:52 pm
from the past 2-3 days i am being automatically logged out of the site requiring me to log in multiple times in the same session. any idea the reason why?
Dec 31st, 2015, 4:52 pm

Please do not ask me to re up anything as my computer crashed and I lost all my books.
Feb 12th, 2016, 3:36 am
Captcha's, to access the site are back :P
Feb 12th, 2016, 3:36 am

Unable to reupload any books due to personal reasons
Feb 13th, 2016, 4:06 pm
Couldn't you just stop guests from accessing the site ?
This site is back to a crawl, taking anything upto 30 seconds per click.
And now I'm seeing lots of 'SQL too many connection' errors.
Feb 13th, 2016, 4:06 pm
Feb 27th, 2016, 1:31 am
I'm suddenly getting this:

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on forum.mobilism.org may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

Google Safe Browsing recently detected phishing on forum.mobilism.org. Phishing sites pretend to be other websites to trick you.

You can report a detection problem or, if you understand the risks to your security, visit this unsafe site.

Whenever I go to ANY site. Did something change on Mobilism?
Feb 27th, 2016, 1:31 am

Feb 27th, 2016, 1:38 am
booklover4ever wrote:I'm suddenly getting this:

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on forum.mobilism.org may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

Google Safe Browsing recently detected phishing on forum.mobilism.org. Phishing sites pretend to be other websites to trick you.

You can report a detection problem or, if you understand the risks to your security, visit this unsafe site.

I'm getting the equivalent Mozilla message in Firefox stating that it's a web forgery
Feb 27th, 2016, 1:38 am
Feb 27th, 2016, 1:41 am
Cool to see that phishing warning make its way here. That's what happens when spammers are able to make accounts VERY easily to upload junk, and crappy hosting sites that require you to uncheck a box to avoid downloading executables (.exe), along with hiding a download button behind an invisible pop-up box are allowed.
Feb 27th, 2016, 1:41 am
Feb 27th, 2016, 1:48 am
Same warning here on Firefox on my desktop and Firefox for Android on my phone.

What's happening mobi??
Feb 27th, 2016, 1:48 am
Feb 27th, 2016, 1:53 am
Getting the same here too

Feb 27th, 2016, 1:53 am

Cracked by Crackalicious
Deliciously cracked Apps and Games by Crackalicious
available for your iDevices in the iOS section
Feb 27th, 2016, 2:00 am
Yes me too on Chrome. I just keep clicking through it.
Feb 27th, 2016, 2:00 am
Feb 27th, 2016, 2:17 am
I just got the web forgery a few have had in the past. First time for me that has ever happened.
Feb 27th, 2016, 2:17 am
Feb 27th, 2016, 2:25 am
Same thing for me with the forgery site warning, I just ignored it but it is annoying every time I want to log in.
Now the "forgery site" warning has disappeared. Good!
Feb 27th, 2016, 2:25 am
Feb 27th, 2016, 4:07 am
booklover4ever wrote:I'm suddenly getting this:

Deceptive site ahead

Same here, just started this evening.
Feb 27th, 2016, 4:07 am
Mar 1st, 2016, 9:23 pm
When I access Mobilism on my phone I keep on getting logged out automatically . I am unable to use the search option as I get the message - To use this option you need to be logged in even though I am logged in. I use an android nexus phone.
Can someone please help me in this regard?
Mar 1st, 2016, 9:23 pm