Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 8th, 2006, 3:42 pm
music is life.

are we all gonna die without it here?

I mean we're aleady warezing movies, might as well expand into music too.

As a start I suggest people checkout the forum.dakolbass.com site. Over 3 years I got around 50 gigs of trance and dance from them. As well as acseven.com
Both sites do their own compilations - acseven does mostly trance. Dakolbass have around 10 projects, incl trance, dance, club and drum'n'bass, psy, etc
Sep 8th, 2006, 3:42 pm

due back by 2008.
Sep 9th, 2006, 12:09 am
Well the movies are in Pocket PC format. I dont see how music has anything to do with Pocket PCs except that you can play music on Pocket PCs...
Sep 9th, 2006, 12:09 am
Sep 9th, 2006, 3:28 am
lifehacker wrote:Well the movies are in Pocket PC format. I dont see how music has anything to do with Pocket PCs except that you can play music on Pocket PCs...
well its a matter of convinience, for instance you cant post mp3 requests on c4p, and that pisses me off, at least we dont have a policy like that :roll:
Sep 9th, 2006, 3:28 am
Sep 9th, 2006, 12:35 pm
ifalleni wrote:
lifehacker wrote:Well the movies are in Pocket PC format. I dont see how music has anything to do with Pocket PCs except that you can play music on Pocket PCs...
well its a matter of convinience, for instance you cant post mp3 requests on c4p, and that pisses me off, at least we dont have a policy like that :roll:

I'm not going to create an mp3 section just yet. You can ask for it in the VIP section though (as you already did). :roll:
Sep 9th, 2006, 12:35 pm
Nov 23rd, 2006, 9:04 am
well ive been djin for 3 yrs now.....music is like food...i agree you can convert moviez n all for ppc ...bt u can do the same to mp3..for peep havin storage probs i can convert it to 3gp n loads of other options...
Well many can share diff songs ...remixes whc people may be searcing for......well its upto ya...coz ths forum wld look even more better with a mp3 section..... :roll:
Nov 23rd, 2006, 9:04 am

Dont Hunt What You Cannot KILL
Dec 2nd, 2006, 6:39 am
I agree, i think a Music section would be GREAT! i have a tiny music collection (about 400 songs), mostly 80's music but we could really start up a music section quickly rewarding say $1 or $2 warez per song people who don't have access to movies and software but do have large music collections can participate and getting warez $ to request the movies and software they need, see it's like a circle! 8)
Dec 2nd, 2006, 6:39 am
Dec 2nd, 2006, 6:55 am
centuryman, you made a good argument there. I'm not sure what people would think about 2 wrz$. Its hard to put a value on it. People will post whole albums and we have to think about multi releases.

We would also need rules in place. A remix should be posted in the same release thread of that artists song. Min and Max bitrates etc. But maybe I am getting ahead of things :lol: We need the section first. I'm in favor of it.
Dec 2nd, 2006, 6:55 am
Dec 2nd, 2006, 9:27 am
yeah i guess we will have to wait whether lifehacker wants one, untill then i wont get my hopes up
Dec 2nd, 2006, 9:27 am
Dec 2nd, 2006, 12:51 pm
Hmmm... with our current WRZ$ system it would screw things up. I know I can easily get my hands on 20-50 ftp's with more then 500 MP3's on each one. How are you gonna rate that?? :P

I'm voting NO on this one. :oops: There are lot's of PC warez forums out there and all have MP3 sections and request sections.
(VIP's peroggative -> look in VIP release section for sources)

Cheerz
X
Dec 2nd, 2006, 12:51 pm

Retired moderator.

...and a 'lil ..(big) thank you, to a far away - but always near - friend: Image
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Dec 2nd, 2006, 4:41 pm
I have to say no. extreme's argument is part of the reason. Its like the idea of a themes section. First of all imo music warez is useless. There are p2ps for that- the gnutella network, eD2k, ares, BT for full albums. Second it would get out of hand and out of control too soon. People will start posting links to entire ftps full of music and as extreme mentioned messing up the WRZ$ system. I dont think its a good idea at all.
Dec 2nd, 2006, 4:41 pm