Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 14th, 2017, 12:51 am
I was wondering if the admin here have thought of adding the "like" or "thank you" button for general purposes to show agreement or thanks when an opinion etc is expressed? I don't mean as part of a reward system for wrz or anything like that. I know the "like" button is a vbulletin option as it's used on other forums but I'm not sure if it would be compatible with already having the wrz thanks system in place. Anyway, just wondering. It would be kind of nice just to click a thanks or like button on a helpful post.

:D
Jan 14th, 2017, 12:51 am

Please try ALL links, before using the reupload button :wave:
Jan 17th, 2017, 12:38 pm
We already have that, check the bottom right-hand corner of any release. It gives the person you thank +1 WRZ$ as well.
Jan 17th, 2017, 12:38 pm
Jan 19th, 2017, 12:38 am
Yes, I know, I use it all the time. :) I guess I didn't explain it clearly enough that I meant besides the wrz thank you button. Because there is not a wrz thank you button on every single post made on the whole forum. I'm speaking of a "like" button that pops up on every post a person makes. No wrz reward, just a like button.
Jan 19th, 2017, 12:38 am

Please try ALL links, before using the reupload button :wave:
Jan 26th, 2017, 9:01 pm
I have to confess, and I'm really sorry about this. I do not make adequate use of the Thank You button. That will change, I promise.
Jan 26th, 2017, 9:01 pm