Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Sep 7th, 2009, 3:34 am
DarkDeco wrote:Request something, I can easily have it since I have loads of music in my HD, and say in which uploader you want :)

please i want this : Freezepop - Final Countdown (i can give you WRZ if u(or anyone)like)
I saw its video on youtube but want it with better quality and downloadable :)
Sep 7th, 2009, 3:34 am
Sep 7th, 2009, 3:54 am
sadegh_cpu wrote:
DarkDeco wrote:Request something, I can easily have it since I have loads of music in my HD, and say in which uploader you want :)

please i want this : Freezepop - Final Countdown (i can give you WRZ if u(or anyone)like)
I saw its video on youtube but want it with better quality and downloadable :)

Sorry, since this is a cover, I dont have it and don't know where I can find it with better quality.
A music that isn't from "Freezepop" album is really hard to find for download.
Sorry bout that :(
Edit: If you want the real music, http://rapidshare.com/files/263230658/211_Europe_-_the_Final_Countdown-Mr_Metal_freeradiomixes.blogspot.com.mp3, and if you want a Freezepop album(Form Activity Motion), http://rapidshare.com/files/201034448/Freezepop-Form_Activity_Motion-EP-2008-AMOK.rar
Sep 7th, 2009, 3:54 am
Sep 7th, 2009, 4:11 am
Remember, if you want any album, just request me :)
Sep 7th, 2009, 4:11 am
Sep 11th, 2009, 10:54 pm
Jordin Sparks - Battlefield

Artist: Jordin Sparks
Album: Battlefield
Label: Jive
Original Release Date: July 21, 2009
Size: 110 MB
Bitrate: 320kbps

Tracklist:

01. Walking On Snow 03:28
02. Battlefield 04:01
03. Don't Let It Go To Your Head 04:10
04. S.O.S (Let The Music Play) 03:32
05. It Takes More 03:33
06. Watch You Go 03:51
07. No Parade 03:31
08. Let It Rain 03:45
09. Emergency (911) 03:49
10. Was I The Only One 03:21
11. Faith 03:22
12. The Cure 04:17
13. Papercut (Bonus Track) 03:37
14. Postcard (Bonus Track) 04:02
iTunes Bonus Track:

http://rapidshare.com/files/278779571/JSpark.rar
Sep 11th, 2009, 10:54 pm

Oct 5th, 2009, 5:24 pm
Let's get some house back onto this thread! :D
This is French DJ David Guetta's latest studio album titled One Love. Some songs which I like include Sexy B*tch with Akon, Memories with Kid CuDi, and On The Dance Floor with Will.I.Am & Apl De Ap. Personally, I thought that this album didn't live up to Guetta's previous hit album titled Pop Life's greatness.

Title: One Love
Artist: David Guetta
Genre: Electro House, Hip House
Format: MP3
Bitrate: 320kbps except for two songs, one 224kbps and the other 193kbps.
Download instructions: http://rapidshare.com/files/288973451/DG.1L.rar

Track listing:
01. When Love Takes Over (Featuring Kelly Rowland)
02. Gettin' Over (Featuring Chris Willis)
03. Sexy Bitch (Featuring Akon)
04. Memories (Featuring Kid Cudi)
05. On The Dancefloor (Featuring Will.I.Am & Apl de Ap)
06. It's The Way You Love Me (Featuring Kelly Rowland)
07. Missing You (Featuring Novel)
08. Choose (Featuring Ne-Yo & Kelly Rowland)
09. How Soon Is Now (Dirty South Featuring Julie McKnight)
10. I Gotta Feeling (FMIF Remix)
11. One Love (Featuring Estelle)
12. I Want to Go Crazy (Featuring Will.I.Am)
13. Sound Of Letting Go (Featuring Chris Willis)
14. Toyfriend (Featuring Wynter Gordon)
15. If We Ever (Featuring Makeba)
Oct 5th, 2009, 5:24 pm

One of my links dead? PM me!
Oct 14th, 2009, 8:36 am
Image Elbow

Elbow is a Brit Award and Mercury Prize winning English alternative rock band. The band formed in Bury, Greater Manchester, in 1990, and retains its original line-up of lead vocalist, guitarist and lyricist Guy Garvey, guitarist and back up vocalist Mark Potter, keyboardist and back up vocalist Craig Potter, bassist Pete Turner and drummer Richard Jupp. Over the band's 18 year career they have released four studio albums, four EPs and ten top fifty singles in the UK.

The band is named after a line in the BBC TV mini-series The Singing Detective; a character (Philip Marlow) says that the word "elbow" is the most sensuous word in the English language, not for its definition, but for how it feels to say it.

Acclaimed for their innovative sound and front-man Guy Garvey's evocative candid lyrics, Elbow have received vast critical acclaim and been endorsed by major artists Radiohead, Coldplay, Blur, R.E.M. and U2 despite minor commercial success during much of their career. The Velvet Underground's co-founder John Cale selected Elbow's "Switching Off" as one of his eight chosen records on the BBC's "Desert Island Discs" radio programme. Commercial success is finally beginning to match Elbow's critical acclaim and status among fans.

Their debut album, Asleep in the Back, released on V2 in 2001, was hailed as a seminal album of the new millennium, gaining them a Mercury Music Prize nomination and a BRIT Award nomination. Their second album, Cast of Thousands - a reference to their performance at Glastonbury in 2002, when they recorded thousands of people singing, "We still believe in love, so fuck you" - sealed their reputation as innovators in UK music when released in 2003. Their third album, Leaders of the Free World, was entirely self-produced at Blueprint Studios in Salford, a space the band hired for the duration of their recording sessions. The band completed their fourth studio album, The Seldom Seen Kid in late 2007. The band self-produced, mixed and recorded the album without outside help. The song "Grounds for Divorce" from this album is featured on the trailer for the Coen Brothers' film Burn After Reading starring Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and John Malkovich.

Official site: http://www.elbow.co.uk/

Back to my music collection.
Oct 14th, 2009, 8:36 am
Oct 14th, 2009, 8:40 am
Image Daan

Daan is a Belgian band and soloproject, formed by Dead Man Ray member Daan Stuyven.

The first album bearing the "Daan" label, "Profools", is released in 1999. It's a compilation from various tracks recorded by Daan Stuyven between 1996 and 1999. The Dead Man Ray rock-influence is obvious, though this album already contains some electro.

The second album, " Bridge Burner", is released in 2002 and their big breakthrough. The biggest hit, Swedish Designer Drugs, marks the beginning of a career in electronic music. At the same time, Dead Man Ray decides to take some time off, and Daan Stuyven is able to focus on his soloproject.

They carry on making electronic music and with adding kitsch, their third album " Victory" is released in 2004. Again, the album is a huge success, including the hit singles "Victory", "Addicted" and "Housewife". It quickly achieves golden status, and Daan receives the Zamu award for best album in 2004.

In the summer of 2005 Daan releases Type Ex Ex Type, a single containing two songs: Type Ex and Ex Type. Daan Stuyven is also a popular soundtrack composer for indie films. In the fall of 2005 "Cinema", a compilation album of his soundtrack compositions, is released. In 2006, Daan releases a DVD named Camera, with a concert filmed by the audience, and another album, " The Player".

His fifth studio album, "Manhay", was released in 2009. The album saw a return to the more rock/pop-influenced sound of his first solo-album and his Dead Man Ray-era. The album does not contain electronics, synths or beats.

Oct 14th, 2009, 8:40 am
Oct 14th, 2009, 8:41 am
Image Air

At a time when its native country had become the new hotbed of electronic music, French duo Air distinguished itself from its more house-music-oriented contemporaries (Daft Punk, Dimitri From Paris) with soft, keyboard-heavy compositions that recalled music from the '60s and '70s. With Jean-Benoit Dunckel having been formally trained in classical music at Paris' Conservatoire, he and his musical partner, Nicolas Godin, often cited classical composers like Debussy and Bach as influences. But their lush melodies also drew inspiration from sources as varied as Ennio Morricone, Brian Wilson, and Moog composer Jean Jacques Perrey.

Godin and Dunckel met during the mid-’80s while attending college in Versailles; they were introduced by Alex Latrobe (later known as the producer Alex Gopher), with whom they formed the indie-rock band Orange. After graduation, they continued to collaborate without Latrobe, recording their first single as Air, “Modular Mix,” in 1995 for France’s Source label. Three years later Source released Air’s full-length debut, Moon Safari, which landed the band on countless critics’ top-10 lists. In 1999 Air issued an expanded EP, Premiers Symptomes, which previously had been released in Europe in 1997 and which collected the band’s pre–Moon Safari singles. Continually promising a proper followup to Moon Safari, Air next composed the soundtrack to The Virgin Suicides (2000) before releasing 10000 Hz Legend in 2001. The latter recording featured vocals by Beck and Japan’s Buffalo Daughter.

They soon attracted more critical attention with Talkie Walkie and its blithe “Alpha Beta Gega”. Pocket symphony, their fourth studio album proper released in March 2007, was a sonic return to what the band called the original “pastoral atmospherics” of Moon Safari.

Originally intended as the 14th release in the Late Night Tales series on Azuli Records but delayed several times, the Air compilation Late night tales was finally released on 11 September 2006.

Oct 14th, 2009, 8:41 am
Oct 14th, 2009, 8:43 am
Image Franz Ferdinand

Franz Ferdinand are an indie rock band, formed in Glasgow, Scotland in 2001. Named after Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, the band comprises Alex Kapranos on lead vocals and guitar, Bob Hardy on bass guitar, Nick McCarthy on rhythm guitar, keyboards, and backing vocals, and Paul Thomson on drums, percussion, and backing vocals.

Despite the poor charting of their first single "Darts of Pleasure", the band saw chart success with their debut album "Franz Ferdinand" (2004), which debuted on the UK album chart at #3, and won the 2004 Mercury Music Prize and two BRIT Awards in 2005 for Best British Group and Best British Rock Act. From the album, three top ten singles were released, the smash hit and critically acclaimed "Take Me Out", "The Dark of the Matinée", followed by a top 20 hit "Michael".

The band's second album, "You Could Have It So Much Better", charted at #1 in the UK, giving birth to top ten hit "Do You Want To" and other hits such as "Walk Away" and "The Fallen".

The band is notable for its use of Russian avant-garde imagery in album and single covers. Examples include "You Could Have It So Much Better" which references a 1924 portrait of Lilya Brik by Alexander Rodchenko, "Take Me Out", which references One-Sixth Part of the World also by Alexander Rodchenko, "This Fire", which references Beat the white with the Red wedge by El Lissitzky and "Michael", with single art based on A Proun by Lissitzky.

The avant-garde music video for Take Me Out, directed by Jonas Odell, was inspired by Dadaism, Busby Berkeley choreographies and Russian constructivist design.[23] The lyrics of Do You Want To make reference to parties at the 'trendy' Glasgow art gallery Transmission and the video includes a satire of the work of contemporary artist Vanessa Beecroft.

Also, in "Outsiders", the lyrics "In seventeen years will you still be Camille, Lee Miller, Gala or whatever" are a reference to the lovers of the artists Auguste Rodin, Man Ray and Salvador Dalí.

On 27 January 2009, the band released their third studio album, "Tonight": Franz Ferdinand, which they had been recording in Glasgow since the summer of 2007. Alex Kapranos has stated that "The last record was...like a teenager having sex. This one's a bit more assured and a bit friendlier for the dance floor. Tonight was mixed by Canadian Mix Engineer Mike Fraser.

Oct 14th, 2009, 8:43 am
Oct 14th, 2009, 8:44 am
Image Muse

Muse comprise Matthew Bellamy (lead vocalist, lead guitarist, and pianist), Chris Wolstenholme (bass guitarist) and Dominic Howard (drummer).

Muse came together at the age of 13, although the band was then known as Gothic Plague. The name changed to Fixed Penalty, then Rocket Baby Dolls, and finally to Muse, following a “battle of the bands” competition which they won despite playing music that was overtly aggressive and smashing everything on stage.

In October 1995, Dennis Smith discovered them playing in a Cornish village and eventually offered them free studio time. IN 1998, Muse released their self-titled EP, and the single “Uno”.

Following the success of their second single “Cave”, they released their first album “Showbiz” in 1999. Produced by John Leckie, who also produced Radiohead’s “The Bends”, Showbiz drew a lot of criticism for its similarities with Radiohead, but nevertheless was successful - and the only real similarities lie in Matt Bellamy’s vocal style.

The following album, “Origin Of Symmetry” was also produced by Leckie, but saw Muse becoming more experimental in the ways they created atmospheres; Wind Chimes, Bones, Llama claws and bubble wrap are all used to create effects.

A stream of awards and touring followed, and it wasn’t until 2004 that Muse finally released “Absolution”. This time they employed Paul Reeve, John Corfield and Rich Costey to handle production. The latter will be familiar to The Mars Volta fans, but had also worked with the likes of Fiona Apple and Philip Glass. Costey’s finicky approach to recording and mixing makes “Absolution” stand out from the Leckie produced albums, in that the overall sound is "bigger" and the bombastic nature of the music is underscored heavily.

Following “Absolution”’s huge success Muse confirmed their status with a storming set at Glastonbury in 2004, more awards and singles success and a fourth upcoming album: "Black Holes and Revelations".
Muse’s music is characterised by Matt’s vocals, which have a more than passing similarity to those of Thom Yorke – but in all fairness, also have a very unique slant, with a lot less drawl and a lot more passion. It is also characterised by a huge and bombastic sound, atmospheric and piano-driven episodes, and heavily effected guitars. At times it seems impossible that there are only 3 musicians.

Although not strictly Prog Rock, Muse have a progressive approach and a hypnotising aura about their work, even when it is aggressive, that lifts them out of the ordinary murk and into a truly interesting light that holds appeal for fans of heavy and progressive music alike.

In 2009, Muse released their album "The Resistance"

One of my favourites: Unintended.mp3

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one Ill always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one Ill always love

Ill be there as soon as I can
But Im busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you