System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
May 17th, 2017, 9:50 pm
Uret Patcher v2.8
Requirements: Android 4.0+,ROOT,Xposed (Optional)
Overview: Uret Patcher Is An Automated Patching Tool Intended To Break License Checks, In App Purchase Hacking, Removing Ads And Other Restrictions Of Android Apps.
It Includes Custom Patches Based On Per App, Universal Patch, Emulation, Tools And Utilities.

Uret Patcher Is An Automated Patching Tool Intended To Break License Checks, In App Purchase Hacking, Removing Ads And Other Restrictions Of Android Apps.
It Includes Custom Patches Based On Per App, Universal Patch, Emulation, Tools And Utilities.

Uret Patcher Is Coded And Managed Single Handedly By Jasi2169 And All The Patches Are Belonged To And Managed By Jasi2169 Itself, This Tool Doesn't Break Any Copyrights Of The Apps As It Makes Changes To Those Files Which Are Written By Android System For That App And Does Not Modify Any Application APKs Installed, Their Integrity Stays Untouched As Before So It Is Totally LEGAL!!
PS You Gotta Install The App Yourself,This Tool Does Not Provide You APKs ie. Setups Or Links To PAID Apps Or Apps Which It Includes Patches For,You Gotta Find The Unmodified Or Untouched APKs Of App Yourself!!

As Always You Should Always BUY The App You LIKE And USE Regularly And SUPPORT The DEVELOPMENT!!

Features :-
- Custom Patch Per App Based Available For Hard And Popular Apps Including Apps Protected With Different Types Of Obfuscators.
- Universal Patch To Patch License Check Of Any Android App.
- Emulations To License Apps To Work Same As Google Servers.
- Remove Google Ads Of Any Android App.
- In App Purchase Hacking Emulation.
- Rebooter For Soft Reboot,Reboot,Power Off,Reboot To Recovery With One Click.
- Cleaner To Clean The Cache Partition And Cache Of All Apps With One Click.
- Spoof To Mask IMEI,WiFi Mac Address,Bluetooth Mac Address,Hardware Serial,Manufacturer Serial,Brand,Manufacturer,Model,Device,Product,Hardware,Board.
- Hook To Make All Apps Debuggable, Disable Debugger Connect Check, Disable Android Version Check On Install,Allow Downgrade Apps,Disable Signature Check,Disable Signature Of APK,Disable Overlay Detection.
- Dump Logs Can Dump Logs Of All Apps And Can Be Helpful For Other Apps Troubleshooting.

Customizations :-
- Change Orientation Of Patcher From Default Device Based,Portrait,Landscape.
- Change Languages, More Than Dozen Of Different Languages Available.
- Change Animations.
- Change Sorting.
- Change Font.
- Enable/Disable Vibration.
- Hide Patcher From Other Apps.
- Hide Patching Tools From Other Apps.
- Auto Update Check.
- Export,Import And Reset Settings.

NOTE :- Patch Can Work On Updates Or Maynot Work On Updates But 'PATCH' Will Always Work On Version It Is Made For.

If Patcher Do Not Work Or Crashes For You Check Troubleshooting (Patcher > Menu > Troubleshooting) Follow It,If Still It Does Not Work Then Get Logs (Patcher > Menu > Dump Logs) And Send Me All Files On Email (Patcher > Menu > About > Email Me).

This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

Changelogs :-
v2.8 (18/May/2017)
- Some Applications Had Extra Checks So Emulation Did Not Worked On It, So Use Support Patch From Universal Patch Fragment On Target App And Then Using Emulation Will Bypass Those Tricks.
- Change Package Name Of Patcher, It Was Necessary Don't Ask Why.
- Added Old Package Name Checker, Now It Will Scan All Old Packages Of Uret Patcher Installed In Your Device, If Found Then It Will Import Old Settings, Uninstall Old Packages And Reload Automatically On First Run, Keep In Mind It Requires Uret Patcher Not Hidden So If You Have Enabled Hide Patcher Option In Settings Then It Won't Work, If You Use Xposed For Uret Patcher Then After That You Have To Enable Module And Soft Reboot Device As Well.
- Added Support For License And Billing Emulation With Root, It Requires 'Support Emulate' Patch From Universal Patch To Target App To Work, Keep In Mind Root Kind Of Emulation Is Not Even Close To Xposed Kind Of Emulation.
- License And Billing Emulation With Root Is Only Compatible With Google Play Store Apps, So Other Market Like CafeBazaar And Myket Store In Iran Which Is Supported By Patcher's Billing Emulation Is Only Supported With Xposed Emulation, Due To Limitation Only One Can Be Supported And I Choose Google Play Store As It Is Default Store For Android.
- Now When Licensing Emulation Is Turned Off It Won't Catch License Request From Any App Useful When App Is Using Old LVL Library, Because Some Apps Use Old Licensing Library (Eg. Poweramp Unlocker v2 Build 26 Etc), When Licensing Emulation Is Turned On (Even Turned Off In UP v2.6 And Below) And Also App Is Not Even Selected In Per App Based List Still They Are Not Licensed From Legal License Because Patcher Interfere Due To Old LVL Library And Per App Based Selection Do Not Work So Turn Off Licensing Emulation And Now It Will Not Interfere In Any License Request And Once Licensed You Can Turn On Emulation Back.
- Billing Emulation Will Be Completely Disabled Now Same As License Emulation When It Is Turned Off To Fix Old Billing Libraries Issues With Legal Purchases.
- When You Open Emulation UI, While Loading The Installed Apps, It Will Remove Saved Apps Selection If The App Is No More Installed So You Have To Select The Same App Again If You Reinstall It Again, Just To Remove Extra Space Taken By Apps In Preferences Which Are Not Installed Anymore.
- Saving The List In Emulation Won't Freeze UI Anymore When Plenty Of Apps Are Installed.
- Fixed Vibration In Emulation UI Even When It's Turned Off.
- Now Custom Patch Support GoldenDict v1.6.5 Kitkat Plus Edition APK As Well.
- Added Help Option For Emulation In Emulation Fragment, Please Read It Before Using Emulation To Know How It Works.
- Added Help Option For Universal Patch Details, Please Read It To Know Its Working.
- Fixed Focus In Emulation UI.
- Updated Billing Algorithms.
- Moved Information Of Spoof And Hook To Help Option.
- Fix Spoof And Hook Fragment.
- Tools Fragment Is Integrated To Patch Fragment.
- Speed Up Patcher By Almost 5 Seconds, Also It Won't Freeze UI Anymore Like It Use To When Press Back From Settings Or From Patch Menu Or Loading Patch Fragment.
- Code Optimizations And Refactoring.
- Added FAQs Option In Menu For Frequently Asked Questions.
- New Site Link Added In Find Me 'www.jasi2169.wordpress.com' As Blogspot Won't Be Live Ever And New Donate Link Updated Along With Paytm Donation Support Added For Indian Users.
- Translations Updated.
- New Strings In Turkish Translation Are Not Proper And Are Translated From Google Translate, If You Want To Fix Translation Please Email Me.
- Bugs Fixed.

v2.7 (21/Apr/2017)
- Testing Release For Testers,Couple Of Changes For Test.

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allwww.uret.ml

Download Instructions: (If You Have Old Version, You Can Also Update From With In Patcher Just Click 'Check For Updates' Option In Patcher's Menu)
https://drop.download/8c52lbayeu2w

Mirror :-
http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/SCWLYAhE/file.html
May 17th, 2017, 9:50 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
May 17th, 2017, 10:23 pm
Jasi2169 wrote:Uret Patcher v2.8
v2.8 (18/May/2017)

Well done m8.... well done :-)
May 17th, 2017, 10:23 pm
May 17th, 2017, 10:25 pm
night_mare007 wrote:
Jasi2169 wrote:Uret Patcher v2.8
v2.8 (18/May/2017)

Well done m8.... well done :-)

well what you thinking its not due to that reason but that should be fine too
something was needed to work
May 17th, 2017, 10:25 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

May 17th, 2017, 10:51 pm
Jasi2169, when will you add Call Recorder v2.4.0-2.4.1 ?
I'm sorry my indian friend in your patch a lot of shit, used only for the sake of Call Recorder
LOL you make it,we break it
May 17th, 2017, 10:51 pm
May 18th, 2017, 10:33 am
Jasi, I truly love your works! Thanks a lot!
But, after updating this, then my True Phone becomes unlicensed again.
I hope you still noticed our discussion, on the previous version's thread.
viewtopic.php?f=438&t=2035634&start=15&hilit=Uret+Patcher

Please advise.
May 18th, 2017, 10:33 am

"Dengan nama Allah, Sang Maha Pengasih Sang Maha Penyayang"
May 18th, 2017, 11:04 am
tm_muri wrote:Jasi, I truly love your works! Thanks a lot!

Please advise.

Ok now i got it,the purchases are saved here
data/data/uret_patcher_package/databases/Purchases.db

Try copy this database to new package name database it should work
or try buying again

I guess i missed it,from.now while exporting/importing settings i will also restore purchases.db from next version so purchases are not gone
May 18th, 2017, 11:04 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

May 18th, 2017, 12:36 pm
Jasi2169 wrote:

Please advise.

or try buying again

I guess i missed it,from.now while exporting/importing settings i will also restore purchases.db from next version so purchases are not gone

Jasi,
1. I can't find the link of Purchases.db above.
I already searched the entire File Manager.
2. I've already tried to re-buying using Uret Patcher. It showed the Billing Option, I chose one of them (as I did before), but nothing happened (it still unlicensed.
May 18th, 2017, 12:36 pm

May 18th, 2017, 1:19 pm
tm_muri wrote:
Jasi2169 wrote:

Please advise.

or try buying again

Jasi,
2. I've already tried to re-buying using Uret Patcher. It showed the Billing Option, I chose one of them (as I did before), but nothing happened (it still unlicensed.

Please read FAQs. It says after buying some apps with STORE PURCHASE Option checked,they do not get in Bought state,force stop those apps and launching them again Will bring them in bought state.

Read FAQs,help of universal patch and help.of emulation to get to it
May 18th, 2017, 1:19 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

May 18th, 2017, 2:41 pm
Jasi2169 wrote:
tm_muri wrote:
Jasi2169 wrote:Ok now i got it,the purchases are saved here

or try buying again

Jasi,

Please read FAQs. It says after buying some apps with STORE PURCHASE Option checked,they do not get in Bought state,force stop those apps and launching them again Will bring them in bought state.

Read FAQs,help of universal patch and help.of emulation to get to it

Jasi,
I have found my mistake, I clicked Support Emulation, prior to do Saving at License Emulation and Billing Emulation, while I am using Xposed.
I did unpatched it, then did Force Stop, then... Voila! The License is back! :D
Anyway, just a thought, after reading the FAQ's and HELP, I was just wondering, if a User who has Xposed doesn't need to do Support Emulation before saving targeted apps in Emulation, then why don't you disable that option (for Xposed Users)?
Like I said, just a thought (to prevent mistakes, like stupid-me, did... LOL)
Thanks a lot, Jasi!
Respect and gratitude!
Greetings from Indonesia! :D
May 18th, 2017, 2:41 pm

May 18th, 2017, 6:58 pm
Support emulate can be used by all,xposed guy is advanced guy so he can also apply support emulate patch,support emulate is alternate of select apps option with xposed

Select apps option inject uret patcher hack library in target and result in success but with support emulate we cant inject we just do tricks which dont work everytime

So support enulate should work on 50/100 apps
select apps will work on 90/100 apps
10 left apps are well protected
May 18th, 2017, 6:58 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

May 27th, 2017, 12:25 pm
Does not patch Titanium Backup v8.0.0.2.
May 27th, 2017, 12:25 pm
May 29th, 2017, 2:44 pm
True. Failed to patch latest Titanium Backup.
May 29th, 2017, 2:44 pm
May 29th, 2017, 3:08 pm
Jasi,
Please advise, what is the function of SPOOF, actually?
Thanks.
May 29th, 2017, 3:08 pm

May 29th, 2017, 5:42 pm
sopliv wrote:Does not patch Titanium Backup v8.0.0.2.

Update will fix it dont worry just one byte change.

tm_muri wrote:Jasi,Please advise, what is the function of SPOOF, actually?Thanks.

- Spoof To Mask IMEI,WiFi Mac Address,Bluetooth Mac Address,Hardware Serial,Manufacturer Serial,Brand,Manufacturer,Model,Device,Product,Hardware,Board.

Already written in description
May 29th, 2017, 5:42 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

May 29th, 2017, 9:05 pm
tm_muri wrote:Jasi,Please advise, what is the function of SPOOF, actually?Thanks.

Already written in description[/quote]
I have read those, Jasi.
I mean, what is the purpose of masking those Id's?
Thanks.
May 29th, 2017, 9:05 pm