Live wallpapers and themes for other software
May 19th, 2017, 9:39 pm
PitchBlack│Origins│Substratum v8.1 [Patched]
Requirements: 7.0 & up + Substratum Theme Engine + Root
Overview: ​Introducing PitchBlack for substratum : Material design the way it should be.

PitchBlack is a widely-known dark material theme perfecting the balance between materialism, minimalism and various epic colour combinations.

Meet all my CMTE themes and more in one place ! Re-iterating the way accents and backgrounds are applied, PitchBlack offers an easy solution to application of themes by automatically creating 25+ theme sets just for you!Just choose which combination you like, build and enable! That's it! No more confusing choices of background, primary colour and secondary colour.

Just for you guys the theme includes two types of navbar overlays, two types of network indicators and two gorgeous fonts + system sounds ! Also featuring 2 boot animations and ready to make your device boot in style.

With 12+ material design exclusive themes with pastel colours and 15+ addictive dark material PitchBlack and MatteBlack variants.

Show some social love by sharing the link for this app on your social networks!

A quick FAQ

Q : How do I apply it?

A : All you have to do us navigate to the substratum application and enable+ build the overlays after tapping on the PitchBlack tile. If you already have a theme applied, head over to the overlay manager and disable all overlays before you enable+build PitchBlack than reboot your device

Q : What ROMs does the theme support?

A : PitchBlack being a theme intended to be utilized via the substratum application automatically supports all the ROMs substratum does. You can easily find a list of supported ROMs by heading over to this link

Q : What if the theme updates?

A : Just build+enable again to make sure you're rocking the best version of the theme

Q : Does PitchBlack supports theme ready gapps?

A : Officially it does not support ! Not recommended

Q : Help!!! Unexpected bootloop!

A : Chill, all you've got to do is head over to your preferred recovery and flash the substratum rescue zip housed inside the substratum folder.

Q : I would like to speak to certain community members to educate myself on the application and usage of substratum and PitchBlack's theme sets. Where do I head to?

A : Here is PitchBlack G+ Collection

Q : I want to stay updated with the developments of the theme. How do I go about it?

A : You can always follow me after navigating to this link

What's themed ?

• Android systemUI and FW base
• NavigationBar - 2 OPT
• Signal bars - 3 OPT
• Popup Animations - 3 OPT
• Overall system animations
• Settings
• AOSP Dialer
• AOSP Contacts
• AOSP Messages
• AOSP Gallery
• AOSP Files
• AOSP Calculator
• AOSP Keyboard IME
• G Board
• G Calculator
• G Massages
• G Hangouts
• G Plus
• G Drive
• G Keep
• G Search and assistant
• YouTube
• Substratum
• LOS Recorder
• LOS Eleven
• CM file manager
• Trebuchet launcher
• Launcher3
• And much more ...

List of Substratum OMS based ROMs

Please do not contact us where to find builds for the aforementioned ROMs. As a few ROMs here are private built ROMs exclusively on select Android communities like XDA/DevsBase/G+, we have no regulation on who to contact.

You can easily find a list of supported ROMs by heading over to this link

İf you want to get more information about PitchBlack you should read this article by thecyberfibre

WHAT'S NEW

V8.1
- Fixed google messages app force close issue
- İmproved instagram theme
V8.0
- Updated VoLTE SB icon (apply systemUI icons theme)
- Fixed recently reported build errors on older roms
V7.7
- Fixed open delta build error (Clear cache if error still exis)
- Fixed system radio button build errors (Clear cache if error still exis)
- Fixed tts engine build errors (Clear cache if error still exis)
- Updated pixel launcher O version theme
V7.7
- Added NEW PitchBlack Netflix theme variants

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pitchblack.origins.westcrip&hl=en

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/0db3anpjanyg

Mirror:
https://drop.download/l4zd0tisc3in
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/8oprfeoh
May 19th, 2017, 9:39 pm