Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 12th, 2017, 2:10 am
Hi
I have been unable to download from any hulkload download link. When I go to the page, I am unable to click on the capta link. If I click anywhere on the page, the page will pop open a new tab and change the current tab to a random ad page. I have tried a couple of pop-up blockers (currently AdBlock Plus). It happens on my Desktop (w10 x64 - IE11, Edge or Firefox), It happens on this laptop with Linux using Firefox, and on an Android tablet - only tired it once.

Currently trying: (Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/sqkpuf63q7fq

I have had this problem for a long time and have been unable to figure out what the problem is. I have also tried Malwarebytes Antimalware, Windows Defender, AVG rescue cd and nothing is found.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any assistance.
Jan 12th, 2017, 2:10 am
Jan 12th, 2017, 11:55 pm
I had no problem downloading from that link, with and without Ublock origin enabled. When I clicked on the captcha the site opened a pop ad window, I closed it and continued. After entering the captcha and clicking Create download link, same thing happened, I closed the ad page and continued. Clicked the green button and downloaded the file.

Have you tried the instructions in this topic? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Jan 12th, 2017, 11:55 pm
Jan 13th, 2017, 10:13 am
NovaPhoenix wrote:I had no problem downloading from that link, with and without Ublock origin enabled. When I clicked on the captcha the site opened a pop ad window, I closed it and continued. After entering the captcha and clicking Create download link, same thing happened, I closed the ad page and continued. Clicked the green button and downloaded the file.

Have you tried the instructions in this topic? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944

I'm sorry. You misunderstood. No matter where I click on the entire page, on the captcha or even in a blank area, I get a new ad tab. Sometimes the new tab is blocked, but the hulkload page always also changes to some other ad website.
Jan 13th, 2017, 10:13 am
Jan 29th, 2017, 10:50 pm
I also have problems with Hulkload, but not as severe as you seem to have experienced. Usually but not always a pop up ad appears and freezes everything
Jan 29th, 2017, 10:50 pm
Feb 19th, 2017, 8:46 pm
I don't know if you are still having problems with this, but just in case:

On Firefox, while on the page, going to Tools > Web Developer > Inspector and then deleting the node that starts with <a onclick="insertstuffhere"> seems to do the trick. When you click on it, you'll see the whole page highlighted.

(I think Chrome has it under Developer Tools > Elements.)
Feb 19th, 2017, 8:46 pm
Mar 1st, 2017, 6:17 pm
I started having a problem with Hulkload as a Premium member a few days ago (using blue download arrow). I've been getting the Captcha, but I also get Error: You have to wait 1 minute, 23 seconds till next download. This was the first download from Hulkload today.
Mar 1st, 2017, 6:17 pm
Mar 2nd, 2017, 11:48 am
SharBois wrote:I started having a problem with Hulkload as a Premium member a few days ago (using blue download arrow). I've been getting the Captcha, but I also get Error: You have to wait 1 minute, 23 seconds till next download. This was the first download from Hulkload today.

Check out this announcement: viewtopic.php?p=4242471#4242471
Mar 2nd, 2017, 11:48 am
Mar 4th, 2017, 2:34 am
Thanks PinkWorld. I had no problem downloading from Hulkload earlier today.
Mar 4th, 2017, 2:34 am
Apr 19th, 2017, 6:27 pm
My issue with Hulkload started recently. Although it's a huge pain to use if you don't have a paid membership, many members here seem to favor it likely because there is some kind of monetary benefit...

Lately most of the book downloads are an .iso format. And yes I know how to use these download links properly to avoid downloading additional programs. I tried one today and got an iso file over and over again.

I assume something has changed or the members posting the files are doing something they shouldn't.
Apr 19th, 2017, 6:27 pm
Apr 21st, 2017, 10:17 pm
You are correct in your assumptions, something has changed. I was having issues myself even though I knew how to use the buttons properly, I asked and was told that Hulkload has a new download button. You can see the screen captures in the topic about hosts mentioned above.

The upside of Hulkload and the reason why many members favor it is that links don't have expiration date, unlike most other sites.

merry60 wrote:The topic mentioned above: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file
Apr 21st, 2017, 10:17 pm
May 23rd, 2017, 5:45 pm
I'm having problems with the site, too. I am unable to click on the text box to enter the Captcha code. Anything I type gets re-directed to the Username text box.
May 23rd, 2017, 5:45 pm
Jul 1st, 2017, 12:31 am
Here's what SOLVED the problem for me -

I use Chrome as my browser with AdBlock Plus. I've been experiencing the same problem.... couldn't click in the box to enter the captcha to download. Here's how I solved the problem......

I decided to try Hulkload using Microsoft Edge, thinking Chrome was the problem. The only extension I had installed on Microsoft Edge was AdBlock Plus. I was able to enter the captcha but then one of those damn popups came on saying "Call Microsoft...... your computer is infected..... blah blah blah. I had a hell of a time getting out of it! I had to shut the entire browser down and STILL DIDN'T GET TO DOWNLOAD. Decided to try again and Hulkload said I had to wait 3 minutes to try again........ * sigh *

While waiting to try again, I looked for another extension for Microsoft Explorer to block ads. I found AdGuard. I installed this extension and tried the Hulkload link again. This extension blocked EVERYTHING and I was able to enter the captcha and download the file without a problem.

EDITED TO ADD - I decided to try the same thing with Google Chrome.... I disabled AdBlock Plus in Chrome, installed AdGuard Plus and I can now download from Hulkload with ZERO PROBLEMS !!!!! AdGuard Plus blocks everything and the captcha ANSWER is revealed immediately WITHOUT being forced to watch some crappy advertising video! YAY! It also blocked that EXTRA download button that's really an ad, not the actual download link for the file.
Jul 1st, 2017, 12:31 am
Jul 6th, 2017, 1:17 pm
Lately when I download a file from Hulkload (no matter who the the person sharing is) after downloading it and I unzip to open the file inside is a .exe file. Has anyone had this problem?

bunnylips wrote: Hi there,
When you receive an exe file, you are clicking in all of the wrong places. In addition to the help here, .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file, I would also suggest trying Ublock Origin, an extension for these browsers if you have having difficulties.
Firefox
Chrome
Opera
Edge

This one addon will make your life with file hosts so much simpler :)
Jul 6th, 2017, 1:17 pm
Jul 7th, 2017, 2:21 pm
rosanna1969 wrote:Lately when I download a file from Hulkload (no matter who the the person sharing is) after downloading it and I unzip to open the file inside is a .exe file. Has anyone had this problem?

When you receive an exe file, you are clicking in all of the wrong places. In addition to the help here, .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file, I would also suggest trying Ublock Origin, an extension for these browsers if you have having difficulties.
Firefox
Chrome
Opera
Edge

Thank you for the information, merry60. I have been pressing the wrong button on hulkload.
Jul 7th, 2017, 2:21 pm
Sep 13th, 2017, 7:02 pm
rosanna1969 wrote:Lately when I download a file from Hulkload (no matter who the the person sharing is) after downloading it and I unzip to open the file inside is a .exe file. Has anyone had this problem?

Firefox
Chrome
Opera
Edge

This problem is back, & worse. For the last week or 2, for me, all 3 "download" buttons on the page, including the one that used to be the real one, now take me to a "Content Platform" loading page which offers me the nested .zip download with a .exe in it, when I finally gave in & tried the .exe, a Trojan was installed (I believe I've managed to remove it, but don't know where to look for the logs for it's name).

Subsequent to reading this thread I revisited the page for the file I'd tried, & looked at the page source, all 3 links (the 2 that were always fake & the one that used to be true) pointed to the same url in the page source, it wasn't my clicks being detected & overridden by javascript (which I watch for & can usually block with Ad-block), this suggests to me that the breach/problem is "upstream", & that maybe Hulkload should be suspended as a trusted/accepted file host, at least for now.
Sep 13th, 2017, 7:02 pm

2021-Dec-31: No longer an active poster