Document viewers, eBook readers, notes and presentation software
Sep 30th, 2017, 9:57 pm
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC v2017.012.20098
Requirements: Windows XP (SP2 64-bit/SP3), Windows 7+ (32/64 bit)
Overview: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.

Image Image Image

Working with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is easy, as it has some very cool tools to work with. With a modern, tabbed viewing interface that allows you to view multiple documents from within the same window, and apps and tools that can enhance viewing, revising and annotating documents, you are sure to improve your workflow.

Work with the most secure PDFs.
Create and share accessible PDFs that are filled with information you can reuse. Adobe Acrobat DC makes it quick, easy, and secure.

Get documents signed in seconds.
Turn slow, manual signing processes into automated experiences and collect signatures in record time. With Adobe Sign, it’s simply done.

Keep business moving on any device.
Our powerful mobile apps make it easy for customers and employees alike to take next steps - anytime, anywhere.

Key features include:

• View and annotate PDFs.
  • Add comments.
  • Convert PDFs to Word.
  • Fill, sign and send PDF forms.
  • Industry leading OCR.
  • Approve or reject PDFs.
  • Send and Track.
  • Intuitive user interface.
  • Huge array of tools.
  • Touch enabled interface support.
  • Mobile Link.

Sharing your work is no longer a chore with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. The app allows you to share documents with others in a variety of ways. You can share files using Adobe Document Cloud service or via email, and Adobe’s Document Cloud service also allows you to store and access PDF and other documents from multiple devices as well.

The app fully supports all PDF files, and comes with a variety of intuitive tools to enhance reading them, such as automatic scrolling. There are also various reading modes to choose from, including Continuous and Single Page, and there is even a text-to-speech narration engine in Read Out Loud.

Overall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC gives you an effective array of tools to work with. It comes with a stack of new features, such as tabbed viewing and some neat tools for annotation and reviewing. It is worth noting, however, that some features are locked to Acrobat Pro DC, but what you do get is great for the average user. To sum up, with high quality rendering and improved performance over older versions, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is one of the best PDF readers on the market.

What's new:
Aug 29, 2017
Acrobat DC (17.012.20098)
Latest Release:
This patch fixes specific functionality issues
This release is a hotfix patch for Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC that addresses some important bug fixes.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://acrobat.adobe.com

Download Instructions:
  • Disable Internet connection & close all running backgorund apps
  • Run installer (this is an archive), find a destination directory to extract it.
  • Go to extracted folder> Adobe Acrobat and run Setup.exe & choose 'use trial or subscription' option, then install and don't launch the program
  • In the Update folder run 'AcrobatDCUpdate1701220098.msp' (just be patient until it finishes)
  • In the Crack folder run patcher 'adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe' and choose Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 (32-bit)

https://drop.download/sqiyd0c5256g

Mirrors:
http://www.userscdn.com/sfs2auxj3lyk.html
http://usersfiles.com/jxrvfzmk23cl
Sep 30th, 2017, 9:57 pm

Oct 19th, 2017, 5:00 pm
hello there
i had an issue during installation while updating . something along the lines of 'the cabinet file PCW_CAB_ACR required for this installation is corrupt' i was wondering if you might be able to help me resolve the issue
Oct 19th, 2017, 5:00 pm
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:54 am
it seems to me the update folder is corrupt
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:54 am
Oct 20th, 2017, 12:55 pm
I'll re-upload ASAP.
Oct 20th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Oct 20th, 2017, 11:09 pm
mahadsl wrote:it seems to me the update folder is corrupt

I've reinstalled it again, and I can confirm it's working.

If you want to reinstall just make sure you uninstall Creative Cloud (for me there was an error prevented me from uninstall, I had to uninstall this program, Photoshop then and Creative Cloud), after that I just reinstalled this program first and then Photoshop and it worked correctly with no errors.

Also I'd like to advice you to turn off internet connection, and close all background running apps during the installation. (I've updated instructions)
Oct 20th, 2017, 11:09 pm

Oct 26th, 2017, 3:06 pm
I apologise for the not so prompt update on the situation . i have had a hard time unpacking the zip file without getting a system error message that says
" C:\Users\mahad\Downloads\Adobe_Acrobat_Pro_DC_2017.012.20098_2.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\mahad\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa0.425\Update\AcrobatDCUpdate1701220098.msp. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\mahad\Downloads\Adobe_Acrobat_Pro_DC_2017.012.20098_2.zip: The archive is corrupt"
i have tried my best to figure out what the problem is but unfortunately my knowledge on the intricate running of pc software is middling at best. i'd appreciate if you are able to help but if its too much to ask for its perfectly fine i can do without.
thank you
Oct 26th, 2017, 3:06 pm
Oct 29th, 2017, 4:52 pm
You could try these solutions for .zip extraction (checksum error):
-try a software to extract the archive (.zip), like: 7-zip, winrar, winzip..
-checksum error sometimes means .zip is not downloaded correctly (you may re-download and try again)

I have no idea about the .msp file extraction. I couldn't help in this area.
Oct 29th, 2017, 4:52 pm

May 26th, 2018, 9:50 pm
I installed yesterday as per instructions on a win10 pro 64 bit system. After 30 min or so of use it did a quick update of its own without giving the option of refusing. After that update it reverted back to a trial version. There is no mention of blocking the app from updating via the firewall but from my experience that seems necessary. I haven't yet reinstalled but hope to at some point.
May 26th, 2018, 9:50 pm