Dec 28th, 2017, 5:54 pm
libertybelle wrote:
canmus wrote:Thank you for the prompt reply . My fear was of the second type... installing accidentally . But my iPad is not jailbroken so i am fine. I have no desire to download an exe.file !! However I thought I might have downloaded something by forgetting to uncheck the trusfile box.

While I am here, what is the correct button on Zippyshare? I only see one.
Is it the large orange one that says "Download Now"?

Zippyshare is one of the most user-friendly hosts, so nothing to worry about and Yes, the large Orange button :-)

After all these years it's still true :D
Dec 28th, 2017, 5:54 pm
Dec 31st, 2017, 12:28 pm
Hi. I'm wondering if I can request for manga that was publish in English? That is available on amazon
Dec 31st, 2017, 12:28 pm
Jan 1st, 2018, 5:05 am
ilovemassu wrote:Hi. I'm wondering if I can request for manga that was publish in English? That is available on amazon

Yes of course you can ...go to the requests section and make your request ... some one may have it ... not necessarily from Amazon

How to:
viewtopic.php?p=45965#45965

viewtopic.php?p=1107995#1107995

What to do after your request is fulfilled:

viewtopic.php?p=82823#82823

Lee :)
Jan 1st, 2018, 5:05 am
Jan 1st, 2018, 4:08 pm
I am sure this question has been asked before but I can not find anything about it so I am going to ask again.

After making a request to a poster to renew dead links, how long should one wait before making a completely new request for the book? The original poster does not have a "last visited" date listed on their profile.

Thank you,
Morgan

Fizban wrote:We usually recommend a minimum of three days to allow the user to get online and see the post. eBook Section Rules

After that, feel free to post in the thread to let the mods know you had no response from the poster. One of us will request a mirror or expire the post and call for a repost, depending on how long the poster has been offline (we can see the last online date even if the post has set themselves to invisible).

If you do decide to make a request in the request forum, be sure to mention that you had no response from the uploader as the request mods do search for the books requested to make sure they are not already posted.
Jan 1st, 2018, 4:08 pm
Jan 11th, 2018, 1:28 am
Hi Help Desk

I received this message this morning - I believe it could be spam?
Seeking assistance/help on message which is copied below:

Regards
Ron

"Message subject: Your VIP status!!!
Sent: 11 Jan 2018, 06:26
To: frron
Hi
You have been choosen to get VIP status at forum.mobilism.org forever absolutly FREE!

To claim your VIP status please visit THIS PAGE"

[color=#000000]
Email Received:

"Hello frron,

You have received a new private message from Clarkhf to your account on
Mobilism with the following subject:

Your VIP status!!!

You can view your new message by clicking on the following link:

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=view&p=3613790

You have requested that you be notified on this event, remember that you
can always choose not to be notified of new messages by changing the
appropriate setting in your profile."[/color]
Jan 11th, 2018, 1:28 am
Jan 11th, 2018, 1:35 am
Yes, this is definitely Spam and our spam personnel are handling it. Anyone receiving a message like this should report it (use the little exclamation point in the bottom right) - that way we can make sure we ban all of the accounts associated with it. And don't worry, the link is no longer a threat, we took care of it ;-)
Jan 11th, 2018, 1:35 am

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Jan 13th, 2018, 2:36 am
Slave to Love, Jose Ma. Alvarez (he was a Spanish poet)

Been looking everywhere. I can't find it.
Jan 13th, 2018, 2:36 am
Jan 13th, 2018, 3:33 am
PepeKek wrote:Slave to Love, Jose Ma. Alvarez (he was a Spanish poet)

Been looking everywhere. I can't find it.

This is not the correct way to request for ebooks.

Please visit the the ebooks Requests section and read How to post a request correctly (RULES) Remember; *Minimum 10 WRZ$ per ebook request!
Jan 13th, 2018, 3:33 am
Jan 18th, 2018, 8:00 am
Can someone post the link to the page where download instructions were posted, along with screenshots of which download button to click? I did not bookmark that thread and now need it.
Jan 18th, 2018, 8:00 am
Jan 18th, 2018, 9:20 am
mehtakomal wrote:Can someone post the link to the page where download instructions were posted, along with screenshots of which download button to click? I did not bookmark that thread and now need it.
You can find the link to that topic listed on the very first post in this Help Desk thread.

Also posted in other sections throughout the site:

- eBook Releases: Subject: .exe or Virus warning after downloading an app, ebook etc.
- eBooks Social Club: Subject: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file (discussions)

- Announcements: Subject: .exe or Virus warning after downloading an app, ebook etc.

- Android Apps: Subject: .exe or virus warning after downloading an app
- Android Games: Subject: .exe or virus warning after downloading a game
Jan 18th, 2018, 9:20 am
Feb 4th, 2018, 12:33 pm
I found an older Calibre library, and I was wondering if there was a way to combine it with my newer library as my newer is so much larger, but
my smaller one has much older books?
Feb 4th, 2018, 12:33 pm
Feb 4th, 2018, 1:11 pm
egm1947 wrote:I found an older Calibre library, and I was wondering if there was a way to combine it with my newer library as my newer is so much larger, but
my smaller one has much older books?

There's a good forum totally dedicated to calibre here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166

Despite the similarity of names, it has no relation to mobilism.org.
Feb 4th, 2018, 1:11 pm
Feb 5th, 2018, 9:06 pm
hello

did upload rocket change domain?

like instead of .net it's now something else?
Feb 5th, 2018, 9:06 pm
Feb 5th, 2018, 10:11 pm
Uploadrocket has closed permanently, the owner confirmed via email:

The guy at PopularPremiums / CodesviaPP has been reselling our keys (Buying keys and then assigning them to multiple users) - When I banned all of the accounts that he setup - HE COMPLAINED to PayPal and got our account closed locking in our funds - Rocket has been making less and less money each month so bearing in mind that our funds are locked we are going to close the site.

It was great working with you all of this time and we appreciate your support over the years - But as of this moment we have decided to stop running the site.

If you have any dealings with Popular Premiums and/or CodesviaPP I would suggest you stop immediately - He is a liar and a cheat and will ruin your business if he does the same to you as he did to us - If you are using him as a reseller in any form I suggest you stop.

Best Regards,

The UploadRocket Team.
http://www.uploadrocket. net
Feb 5th, 2018, 10:11 pm
Feb 5th, 2018, 10:35 pm
:shock: oh okay. wow what a turn.

thanks
Feb 5th, 2018, 10:35 pm