Anything that does not belong in the other categories
Feb 8th, 2010, 10:45 am
I-Doser collection 2012 v1.05
Requirements: Windows Mobile 5 or above with .NET Compact Framework 2.0 or later and Pocket Internet Explorer, all screen resolutions supported.
Overview: Now, for the first time ever on Windows Mobile, you can have the ENTIRE I-Doser collection to take with you on the go! Don't fall for those fake releases claiming 150 doses when they have 100 duplicates; this is THE REAL DEAL!

Featuring a lightweight catalog viewer, you can keep your I-Doser doses on hand and ready to dispense in an instant. Multiple sorting options and an intuitive informational display make it a pleasure to use!

What is I-Doser?
I-Doser Labs is the leading producer of Binaural Brainwave CDs and computer applications. Using proven, scientific, and safe methods of synchronizing your brainwaves; a simulated state can be achieved through the use of our advanced audio CDs, or the I-Doser Application, and a pair of high quality stereo headphones. Our Binaural process has been refined with years of research and development. With thousands of satisfied users, the I-Doser Labs CDs, MP3s, and the I-Doser Application for PCs continue to lead the industry as the only safe and effective method to achieve a simulated mood or experience.

For more information on I-Doser and this technology, go to their FAQ page:
http://www.i-doser.com/faq.htm

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.i-doser.com/

Download Instructions: Download, install, turn down the lights, get comfortable, put on some earphones and enjoy!
Completely UNINSTALL any previous versions before installing v1.05 as the old v1.00/v1.01 SBG Scripts are no longer compatible with v1.02 or above!
Code: Select allhttp://www.rapidshare.com/files/3918978215/WM.I-Doser.Collection.2012.v1.05.RETAIL-ShareFree.rar

Additional Files:

Retail I-Doser Guide Book (PDF):
http://www.mediafire.com/?oqgk1jmjt0n
Contributed by pbelgium

Manual for "You-Choose" dose:
http://rapidshare.com/files/348068392/Y ... Manual.txt

Mirrors:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/gahss0sg/WM.I-Doser.Collec ... reFree.rar
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/6fio5842/You-Choose_Manual.txt

More mirrors:
WM.I-Doser.Collection.2012.v1.05.RETAIL-ShareFree.rar - 7.8 MB
You-Choose_Manual.txt - 5 KB
Feb 8th, 2010, 10:45 am

Post rewarded by Broad on Mar 19th, 2012, 8:05 am.
Rewarded 25 WRZ$ for Version Update

Feb 8th, 2010, 12:13 pm
More Mirrors:
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.00 Download file from depositfiles
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.00 Download file from sharingmatrix
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.00 Download file from uploading
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.00 Download file from uploaded
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.00 Download file from rapidshare

I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.02 Download file from depositfiles
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.02 Download file from sharingmatrix
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.02 Download file from uploading
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.02 Download file from uploaded
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.02 Download file from rapidshare

I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.03 Download file from depositfiles
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.03 Download file from sharingmatrix
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.03 Download file from uploading
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.03 Download file from uploaded
I-Doser collection 2010 v.1.03 Download file from rapidshare
Feb 8th, 2010, 12:13 pm

если качаете не с моих ссылок, то все претензии не ко мне
if you download it not from my link, please not ask me why it not work
Feb 9th, 2010, 8:53 am
Main post updated to include the "You-Choose" manual, which explains the dose and how to fully benefit from it. Look under the "Additional Files" section at the bottom for the download link.
Feb 9th, 2010, 8:53 am

Feb 9th, 2010, 10:36 am
Nice Release. +15 (+25 Cracker's Reward) WRZ$ Reward. Category: Media.
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:36 am
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:56 am
got the brain activity going- but the images don't show ????? will do a reinstall

would really like to test all these out- brings back some .... well!!!
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:56 am

CA)v(Xposure™
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:14 pm
Hello CAMXposure, the images aren't supposed to show from within the player, only the catalog. For this to happen, the images should be in the "BMP" folder, so for example if you installed this to "\Storage Card\SBaGen" then the images should be in "\Storage Card\SBaGen\BMP". They should all be installed automatically though..
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:14 pm

Feb 9th, 2010, 5:28 pm
Thanks for this. Installed ok on HTC HD2 but like CAMXposure, the images don't show in the list viewer - only a blue bordered rectangle & the words "Cover Art".
If I select the individual .bmp files on the card (in the bmp folder) with Resco Explorer, they show ok - most odd !
Feb 9th, 2010, 5:28 pm
Feb 9th, 2010, 5:46 pm
What happens if you click on the blue box? I wrote it so that it should show a close-up of the pic. Strange to have this on the HD2 as well, as my test device is a HD2 :? That web browser control (bottom half of the main display) hooks to Internet Explorer to render HTML code. Did you disable IE or don't have it installed by any chance?
Feb 9th, 2010, 5:46 pm

Feb 9th, 2010, 7:12 pm
Wonderful release, Lord Yuz , thanks! Rewarded 25 WRZ$ cracker's reward. Category: Other.

You can update your releases score now! :)

Guy1731 Image
Feb 9th, 2010, 7:12 pm

Feb 9th, 2010, 7:22 pm
Eric T Cartman wrote:Thanks for this. Installed ok on HTC HD2 but like CAMXposure, the images don't show in the list viewer - only a blue bordered rectangle & the words "Cover Art".
If I select the individual .bmp files on the card (in the bmp folder) with Resco Explorer, they show ok - most odd !

Same here, on my TP2...

Guy1731 Image
Feb 9th, 2010, 7:22 pm

Feb 9th, 2010, 9:46 pm
OMG! I have been waiting for a mobile I-Doser FOREVER! Thanks dude.

Just so you know, many people are imune to neural thingies rendering them ineffective. I am imune and Doses dont do a thing for me, i just like the funny noises.
Feb 9th, 2010, 9:46 pm
Feb 10th, 2010, 1:26 am
Included Fix attempt for the users who are not having the images display properly. You can find the file in the "Additional Files" section of the main release post. If you're not sure on how to import this registry script to your device, here is a short guide:

1. Download the "IE_Settings.reg" file to "My Device" and close Internet Explorer using (a) Task Manager.

2. Start Resco Explorer and select "Up" (Left Softkey) until you reach "Root":

3. Click and hold on "My Registry" and select "Import" from the popup context menu:

4. At the "Open" dialog, click on the "Folder" listbox and scroll all the way up to select "My Device", then select "IE_Settings" and click "Open":

5. You should get a confirmation that the registry script was imported successfully:

Now you can try to run the Catalog again, tell me if this works for you.
Feb 10th, 2010, 1:26 am

Feb 10th, 2010, 1:52 am
Soulcast wrote:OMG! I have been waiting for a mobile I-Doser FOREVER! Thanks dude.

Just so you know, many people are imune to neural thingies rendering them ineffective. I am imune and Doses dont do a thing for me, i just like the funny noises.

Hello soulcast, glad you like the WM version. I was waiting for them to make one but they were just taking too long :)

I don't know, many skeptics are claiming it's a placebo effect but placebo or not, I do get results from the doses and that's what really matters I guess..I tried "Codeine" and then "Morphine" in succession the other day and was knocked out flat, had a really really good sleep :lol:
Feb 10th, 2010, 1:52 am

Feb 10th, 2010, 5:51 am
Thank you for the Guide Book pbelgium, 5 WRZ$ awarded since this eBook is a retail release. Link to Guide Book added to main post under "Additional Files".

Regarding your image problem, before you imported the registry script did you make sure to close Internet Explorer so that it wasn't running in the background?

Now here is something that you can try -- from within the Catalog, click and hold on the "Cover Art" square until the context menu appears, then select "Show Picture":

If this works and the picture is displayed then there is a configuration "error" with your copy of Internet Explorer, where it does not show pictures by default. The registry script I posted earlier was attempting to correct this but evidently I didn't get the registry entries right for your device. You can configure your copy of Internet Explorer manually, and that is by starting Internet Explorer, then clicking on "Menu" (Right softkey) --> Tools --> Options --> Other. In the "Other" dialog, make sure the "Show Pictures" option is checked and click "Done". Then close Internet Explorer and the pictures should display properly now.

However if the context menu as shown in the picture above does not contain the item "Show Picture" then there is probably an error with the Catalog program itself, most likely in the HTML generation phase or the path parsing. I will of course take a look down this avenue and investigate further.
Feb 10th, 2010, 5:51 am