Anything that does not belong in the other categories
Feb 13th, 2010, 10:03 pm
Hello Lord Yuz The I-Doser is very cool application but like many users i have the same catalog problem with the Pictures im a Touch HD user.

I read that you are working on new Version 1.02 so if you can fix this problem and the second problem is when i start the sound to listen and when the phone go on sleep mode the sound stoping also i try to with one app turn off the light but again the same result so if i need to wake up the phone every 5 inutes for example i can`t relax and enjoy the sound.

Pease try to fix this things in the New Version and maybe to be more visual eye capcher will be really awesome

Thank you.
Feb 13th, 2010, 10:03 pm
Feb 14th, 2010, 12:29 am
In the mean time you could use DontSleep. It is a small app that keep the system awake.

Also I have made a little mortscript thath launch NoSleep and then the catalog:

SCRIPT--------------

Run( "\Storage Card\Soft Comm\DontSleep\DontSleep.exe" )
WaitForActive( "DontSleep",45 )
Runwait( "\Storage Card\I-Doser\I-Doser Catalog.exe" )
#Close( "DontSleep" )
SendOK( "DontSleep" )

-----------SCRIPT END

Install DontSleep.
Install Mortsript.
And create a txt file with the content inside "-------" (Of course you should change paths to the one you use.)
Save it as I-Doser.mscr
And launch the program using a link to the mort script instead of a link to the exe.

Edit Reason: it is not NoSleep but DontSleep. At http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=483149
Feb 14th, 2010, 12:29 am
Feb 14th, 2010, 12:36 am
Lord Yuz wrote:Hello CAMXposure, the images aren't supposed to show from within the player, only the catalog. For this to happen, the images should be in the "BMP" folder, so for example if you installed this to "\Storage Card\SBaGen" then the images should be in "\Storage Card\SBaGen\BMP". They should all be installed automatically though..

yeah that's how it is on my device- except it's on the My Storage path instead

hmmm? :? makes no difference - I like the idea of be able to use it - period

but surely something is wrong
Feb 14th, 2010, 12:36 am

CA)v(Xposure™
Feb 14th, 2010, 11:14 am
Yes i know about this Dont sleep app but will be much more better if IDoser can work in sleep mode, and this way will save battery power like when im listeting music with the Manila music player or any other kind of player i can listen in sleep mode and to save some power:)
Feb 14th, 2010, 11:14 am
Feb 14th, 2010, 11:28 am
DosR wrote:In the mean time you could use DontSleep. It is a small app that keep the system awake.

Also I have made a little mortscript thath launch NoSleep and then the catalog:

SCRIPT--------------

Run( "\Storage Card\Soft Comm\DontSleep\DontSleep.exe" )
WaitForActive( "DontSleep",45 )
Runwait( "\Storage Card\I-Doser\I-Doser Catalog.exe" )
#Close( "DontSleep" )
SendOK( "DontSleep" )

-----------SCRIPT END

Install DontSleep.
Install Mortsript.
And create a txt file with the content inside "-------" (Of course you should change paths to the one you use.)
Save it as I-Doser.mscr
And launch the program using a link to the mort script instead of a link to the exe.

Edit Reason: it is not NoSleep but DontSleep. At http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=483149

Thank you.
With this,the device is stay open but if I turn of the backlight the player is stop working.This solve just a half of the problem,and probably I can make a script(mortscript) to change only the registry and do not use the other program(DontSleap).
Feb 14th, 2010, 11:28 am
Feb 15th, 2010, 3:36 pm
In my case (a HTC Raphael or Touch Pro) while runing DontSleep I can shut off screen by pressing main power button and the i-Dose continue playing. Maybe this is device dependant, don't know...
Feb 15th, 2010, 3:36 pm
Feb 16th, 2010, 11:54 pm
Hello folks, I got called up for a duty trip and so had to put the project on hold for a while. I'm back now though, and will resume coding later today.

The problem with executing code during the so-called "standby" or "sleep" mode is that this operation is not fully compatible with all devices; many (especially the newer ones) will simply refuse to run anything while in this mode. To make matters worse, this behavior appears to change across different WM versions. I'm not speaking from established knowledge but just some observations I've made with regard to the devices I've managed to acquire over the years. So, you can just imagine the madness of trying to make everyone happy in this aspect.

Instead, I'm going to settle on a solution where a sort of compromise is reached. With version 1.02, you will have the option of disabling sleep mode and dimming the backlight to the darkest setting possible (on most devices, this quite literally turns off the screen) during playback. This should give the desired effect of fully enjoying your experience whilst minimizing battery consumption.

Additionally, v1.02 will include numerous code enhancements & bugfixes, as well as some drastic performance tweaking. This could lead to a rewrite of most of the modules so please be patient.
Feb 16th, 2010, 11:54 pm

Feb 17th, 2010, 9:34 am
Thanks for your effords Lord.

:D We await patiently.
Feb 17th, 2010, 9:34 am
Feb 19th, 2010, 7:53 am
THIS IS Brilliant!!

thanks muchly, i combined the hotfix into the cab ind it works perfectly!

MG
Feb 19th, 2010, 7:53 am
Feb 19th, 2010, 1:00 pm
Very good on my Acer M900.Perfect
Feb 19th, 2010, 1:00 pm
Feb 27th, 2010, 10:59 am
v1.02 has been released; see main post for download link.

Please uninstall any previous versions before installing v1.02 as the SBG Scripts introduced in this version contain fundamental changes that render them incompatible with previous versions.

Code: Select allChangelog v1.02
---------------
Dose - Changed encoding format of SBG scripts; new SBG scripts are NOT backward compatible.

Dose - Fixed spelling & grammar of some dose descriptions.

Catalog - Improved URI consolidation of HTML generation engine.

Catalog - HTML generation engine now adopts W3C certified CSS3 schema.

Catalog - Fixed potential display issues on devices with Square Screen displays.

Catalog - Fixed issue where sometimes text is not displayed in the informational section.

Catalog - Improved context menu logic.

Catalog - Improved tolerance for malformed SBG scripts.

Catalog - General code tightening & performance enhancements.

Catalog - New feature: Play Random.

Catalog - New option: Prevent device sleep during playback.

Catalog - New Option: Dim screen during playback.

Catalog - Selecting a Category or Duration in the Viewer now expands it.

Readme - Added "Best-Practice Tips" section for getting best dose results.

Readme - Added "Known Issues" section.

Package - Now includes manual for "You-choose" dose.

Package - Now includes I-Doser Guide eBook.

Package - Added 35 new (unofficial) doses: 5HTPQH, 10 Minutes Night, Alcohol Addiction, Astral Travel, Cliff HangerQH, ConfidenceQH, Dark Death, Death, Death(Alt), Diet+QH, Downscape, Droxi, ECT, EnergizerQH, Epsilon, First LoveQH, Gate of HadesQH, Gorilka, Grim, Houd of Grid, Kanna, Morning Star, Mystery, PCP, Psilocybin, Quick Road, ResetQH, Sex, Sixth Sense, SleepingQH, Snow Queen, Weed and Sex, WET Dream, YaBaQH and You-ChooseQH.
Feb 27th, 2010, 10:59 am

Feb 27th, 2010, 11:12 am
Before any queries come in, selecting the "Play and Exit" option from the popup menu will behave exactly as it is intended -- Catalog plays the SBG script and immediately exits.

If the "No device sleep during playback" and/or "Dim screen during playback" options are selected, these options will still be honored; your pre-playback settings will be restored the next time Catalog is started.
Feb 27th, 2010, 11:12 am

Mar 1st, 2010, 9:39 pm
Tried new version in a Touch Pro (VGA) with custom rom (Opera installed as default Browser) and get the same old problem.

This time I get only an empty image canvas with "Covert Art" text and no any description of the dose.I'm not able to scroll with stylus. And there is not context menu available

Also I have notice that now there is not any category, so all items go to uncategorized.

Anyway, the doses play perfectly, so not a big problem, just aestetical.

Thanks again for your hard work.

ImageImage
Mar 1st, 2010, 9:39 pm
Mar 2nd, 2010, 2:55 am
Thanks for your input, I've had a report earlier about this issue and I've managed to narrow down the cause thanks to some "debugging" with the user. It appears to be an intrinsic function that came with the programming language that is giving the problem. I'm designing a workaround and will test it soon.
Mar 2nd, 2010, 2:55 am

Mar 2nd, 2010, 4:54 pm
Soulcast wrote:OMG! I have been waiting for a mobile I-Doser FOREVER! Thanks dude.

Just so you know, many people are imune to neural thingies rendering them ineffective. I am imune and Doses dont do a thing for me, i just like the funny noises.

Hi Soulcast

For what it is worth I once knew a Jehovah's Whiteness who tried LSD. It had absolutely no effect on him. His indoctrinated belief system over-rode the effect completely. So it doesn't surprise me that people find these effects do not work. Beliefs are a powerful thing and many may not subconciously 'believe' in the effect of bi-audio wave entrainment. It does seem to *take control of us* and put us *out of control*, and I suspect many men would subliminally resist such a thing.
Mar 2nd, 2010, 4:54 pm