Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 26th, 2017, 1:26 am
Fire From Heaven Series by Ava Martell (1-2, 4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.2 mb
Overview: I was born on Friday the 13th, but I always believed in making my own luck and writing my own story. I'm a firm believer that love really does conquer all, but sometimes you have to take the long way around to get there.
Genre: Paranormal Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Lucifer - Eons ago, the Devil fell from grace.
Now, he might be falling for her.
Grace Celestin is no stranger to sin. Working in a dive bar on Bourbon Street will expose a girl to a lot of nastiness. But when a disturbing prophecy leaves her with more questions than answers, the only man who can provide them is more than just a little sinful. He’s Lucifer, the Devil himself.
Luckily, the Devil’s in New Orleans—Hell’s on hiatus and the tide of damned souls has dried up, leaving him between jobs. From the moment he bumps into Grace Celestin, however, he thinks he may have found a new one. She’s being hunted, and not even voodoo can keep rogue angels off her trail.
More intriguing still is the fact that Grace isn’t just beautiful—it’s that unlike every other human who’s ever lived, Lucifer can’t read her soul. And if he wants answers, and his throne back, he’s going to have to help her get some answers of her own.
For the first time since he fell, the Devil has been drawn to the light. And Grace, despite all she knows, finds herself tempted by the darkness.

2. Archangel - Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear.
Fall for an angel, and he may just lose his wings. . .
An Archangel, a witch, and the Devil himself walk into a crime scene. The punchline? They're Heaven's only hope.
After centuries of life, Elissa thinks she’s seen it all. But when the one angel she trusts goes missing, Elissa is forced to admit this is a new one—she’s never seen anyone abduct an angel.
With the divine out of reach, Elissa finds herself praying for infernal intervention. Better to deal with the devil you know than the angel you don't. Luckily for her, Lucifer still haunts the City of Saints and given their history, he’s willing to help.
It would have been a match made in Hell if Michael hadn’t shown up.
Millennia have passed since they last spoke, and though Michael is on his own road to redemption, Elissa remains his biggest regret. His greatest desire is to make amends for his past, but how can Elissa and Lucifer forgive him when he can’t even forgive himself?
All the while, they stand in the shadow of a monster prowling the streets of New Orleans—a monster Elissa may have created herself.

4. Grace - Remember the white feathers.
Remember the thorns.
Hell leaves scars, even on the Devil. And when a human gets a glimpse into the Pit, they’re changed in a way that can’t be undone.
Even by love.
The gates to Hell are finally locked, but it’s too little, too late. When Lucifer’s bloody past is thrown into their present, he does the only thing he can think of to protect his newfound family.
He walks away.
There’s always another infernal creature to hunt in the streets of the Crescent City. Always another crisis. When Lucifer’s absence triggers a chain of events with devastating consequences, it’s Grace who pays the price this time.
Escape seems impossible, and deals with the Devil are the least of Grace’s fears now. The only path to freedom requires the help of a sworn enemy, and beneath it all, Grace is changing.
He lit the stars, and she is his sun.
But what happens when that light goes dark?

Download Instructions:
https://mega4up.org/124fzikmutkr
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/01239d4cf0f9b4b4
Dec 26th, 2017, 1:26 am