Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 20th, 2018, 7:37 pm
Are ebooks whose links have expired on hosting sites also expired with Mobilism Premium ?
Sep 20th, 2018, 7:37 pm
Sep 20th, 2018, 9:43 pm
KinBook wrote:Are ebooks whose links have expired on hosting sites also expired with Mobilism Premium ?
If the hosting site no longer hosts the file, there is nothing for the Mobilism Premium to fetch. You will need to follow the instructions in the Rules and send a private message to the poster to get new links.
Sep 20th, 2018, 9:43 pm
Sep 20th, 2018, 10:16 pm
I private mailed the poster who chose not to reply or post new links.
Sep 20th, 2018, 10:16 pm
Sep 21st, 2018, 9:22 am
KinBook wrote:I private mailed the poster who chose not to reply or post new links.

In that case, please report the poster immediately so we can do something about it. We don't know if you don't tell us, thank you!

Subject: eBook Section Rules

New links requests
  • Please PM the ORIGINAL POSTER (OP) with re-up requests. DO NOT use the report button for dead links. The reports area is restricted to staff only, posters cannot see reports.
  • If you don't get a reply from the OP within a few days (3 at most) you can post in the topic, explaining that you sent a PM and received no response. More information here: eBook Forum Etiquette
    • Note to OPs: ignoring re-up request is equal to ignoring the rules and therefore a punishable offence.
Sep 21st, 2018, 9:22 am
Oct 26th, 2018, 4:09 pm
None of the premium links for the most recent uploads are working today. "Can't connect to..." appears after clicking on download arrow

merry60 wrote:Please check this post: viewtopic.php?p=5930866#5930866
Oct 26th, 2018, 4:09 pm
Nov 3rd, 2018, 1:35 am
Yes, i tried it for a week but all premium link said "failed to download the file" (no adblockers & adguard is completely turned off) xD
Nov 3rd, 2018, 1:35 am
Nov 6th, 2018, 2:34 pm
Most of the newer Books Don't have the Premium Download option, Cant You Add a Rule saying at Least one Link Should be from Premium Download, Compatible File Host ??
Nov 6th, 2018, 2:34 pm

PM me if links for my Posts are Dead.
Feb 11th, 2019, 3:20 am
This is sweet, it makes downloading so easy!
Feb 11th, 2019, 3:20 am
Mar 16th, 2019, 3:48 pm
just felt that i have not been able to successfully use mobilism premium to download ebooks seamlessly.. always stops in the middle of downloading and never returns..
Mar 16th, 2019, 3:48 pm
Mar 16th, 2019, 7:40 pm
prickylia wrote:just felt that i have not been able to successfully use mobilism premium to download ebooks seamlessly.. always stops in the middle of downloading and never returns..

That sounds like an unstable connection problem. In my many years of working on the Premium downloader here I've never seen this happen with our server being the issue.
Mar 16th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Mar 27th, 2019, 9:31 pm
I agree with Booknukes! It seems that most newly posted books are at sites that do not have a Premium download option. So even though I have recently paid for a year of Premium service, I still have to deal with all the ads pages and numerous steps to download a book. Today, for example, I noticed that many new books were at File Upload and File Bonus. And the secondary sites were also not Premium download site. Mobilism should get membership in sites like this, or require that books be posted at sites at which Mobilism has a membership.
Mar 27th, 2019, 9:31 pm
Mar 28th, 2019, 3:17 am
williamk wrote:I agree with Booknukes! It seems that most newly posted books are at sites that do not have a Premium download option. So even though I have recently paid for a year of Premium service, I still have to deal with all the ads pages and numerous steps to download a book. Today, for example, I noticed that many new books were at File Upload and File Bonus. And the secondary sites were also not Premium download site. Mobilism should get membership in sites like this, or require that books be posted at sites at which Mobilism has a membership.

The vast majority of new books posted are supported. I ran some quick statistics for releases posted in the last 48 hours and the number of supported releases is 94.19%. You mentioned Filebonus.com, which is actually supported, if you're not seeing blue arrows next to it please refresh your: https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml
Mar 28th, 2019, 3:17 am
Apr 3rd, 2019, 12:31 am
Same problem here. Lots of new posts with no premium blue arrow. I did ask one poster to renew a link, and was told the links work fine, but no blue arrow, logged in, and renewed. Neither link worked. Site refused to connect. Most of the non-working links for me are sites that encourage you to pay, pay the uploader, and try to download the site's app or an apk file with a very tiny well hidden link you can unclick if you find it. It must be impossible to do on a phone with out a stylus.

Disk4mat wrote:
williamk wrote:I agree with Booknukes! It seems that most newly posted books are at sites that do not have a Premium download option. So even though I have recently paid for a year of Premium service, I still have to deal with all the ads pages and numerous steps to download a book. Today, for example, I noticed that many new books were at File Upload and File Bonus. And the secondary sites were also not Premium download site. Mobilism should get membership in sites like this, or require that books be posted at sites at which Mobilism has a membership.

The vast majority of new books posted are supported. I ran some quick statistics for releases posted in the last 48 hours and the number of supported releases is 94.19%. You mentioned Filebonus.com, which is actually supported, if you're not seeing blue arrows next to it please refresh your: https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml
Apr 3rd, 2019, 12:31 am
Apr 6th, 2019, 12:04 am
Marvelous! I love mobilism, as I am one of those too fast for the money readers. I go through a book a day. But sometimes the blue arrow link on certain posts comes up "unacceptable format" or unable to connect, for the download. I don't know if that means there was something hinky with the upload or if the link html is accidentally wrong. Thank you so much!

Disk4mat wrote:@LitAnnelid As of today there has been a new rule introduced to eBooks that will require all releases to have at least one Premium-supported download link: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3077331
Apr 6th, 2019, 12:04 am