Hobby, sports, and other programs that are not games but provide entertainment
Dec 1st, 2018, 1:03 am
TVZion v3.1 Final [Unlocked]
Requirements: 4.0.3+
Overview: Less browsing around clicking stuff & more watching

Description of TVZion:
TVZion is a tv show metadata indexing service that indexes free links through out internet and organizes them as per users requirement. We do not host any content in our servers. You can watch your favorite TV series on TVZion as soon as the episodes are released in high quality. Visit our Latest series section and start watching.

Features:
TVZion home
AutoPlay & AutoNext
Made for Android TV
Cached torrent streaming
Custom link filtering/sorting
Advanced meta data detection

MOD info:
Unlocked ZionClub/PRO Features

Go to settings hit the join ZIONCLUB and input any 6 digits and anything in the device name.
Credits ElFinder

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://tvzionapp.live/

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/nn123qgg5euz

Mirrors:
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/kxfvy8kixjwc
https://dailyuploads.net/idsjzt6dizwk
Dec 1st, 2018, 1:03 am
Dec 1st, 2018, 1:06 am
Is this the same on as from ElFinder?
Dec 1st, 2018, 1:06 am
Dec 1st, 2018, 3:03 am
stop posting someone else's mod & taking credit for it!
Dec 1st, 2018, 3:03 am

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Dec 1st, 2018, 3:51 am
walleye66 wrote:stop posting someone else's mod & taking credit for it!

Credited ElFinder in the post are you blind???
Never did in any of my posts aren't you mature enough to go check before talking??
Dec 1st, 2018, 3:51 am
Dec 1st, 2018, 4:41 am
thanks for posting it on here as well
Dec 1st, 2018, 4:41 am
Dec 1st, 2018, 6:44 am
I think this is the best app for tv shows and movies, thanks for sharing this mod apk.
Dec 1st, 2018, 6:44 am
Dec 1st, 2018, 5:31 pm
Thanks for posting sovilor, Nice app TVZion has come a long way.
Dec 1st, 2018, 5:31 pm
Dec 2nd, 2018, 8:48 am
App crashes when trying to add zionclub
Dec 2nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Dec 2nd, 2018, 11:12 am
Happy to see this here. The DEV is a greedy piece of shit, threatening modders about "surprises encoded in the app" and calling people mindless freehoarders. He's trying to make money off of piracy, which makes him less trustworthy than any modder out there.

I hope you continue to mod his releases, it's very much appreciated.
Dec 2nd, 2018, 11:12 am
Dec 2nd, 2018, 1:47 pm
The gall of people on here never fails to amaze me. Complaining that someone pirated someone`s pirated content. You can`t make this stuff up. In the many years I`ve been a member of this forum I`ve never commented other than privately to particular modders but felt I had to in this case. Morons.
Dec 2nd, 2018, 1:47 pm
Dec 2nd, 2018, 2:40 pm
bob24260 wrote:The gall of people on here never fails to amaze me. Complaining that someone pirated someone`s pirated content. You can`t make this stuff up. In the many years I`ve been a member of this forum I`ve never commented other than privately to particular modders but felt I had to in this case. Morons.

Agree. Do not insult posters with comments. Send a PM before you throw insults.
Dec 2nd, 2018, 2:40 pm
Dec 2nd, 2018, 7:40 pm
Spectrum2025 wrote:
bob24260 wrote:The gall of people on here never fails to amaze me. Complaining that someone pirated someone`s pirated content. You can`t make this stuff up. In the many years I`ve been a member of this forum I`ve never commented other than privately to particular modders but felt I had to in this case. Morons.

Agree. Do not insult posters with comments. Send a PM before you throw insults.
Dec 2nd, 2018, 7:40 pm
Dec 3rd, 2018, 2:26 am
Keep crashing everytime i click on the "(+)Join ZionClub" popup even after i close the app. To fix that i have to clear the storage/cache of the app and open it again. This time ignoring the "(+)Join ZionClub" popup and going straight to settings and click there on the "(+) Join ZionClub" (not the second one).

The (+)Join ZionClub popup :

Dec 3rd, 2018, 2:26 am
Dec 3rd, 2018, 6:45 am
Smokahontas wrote:Keep crashing everytime i click on the "(+)Join ZionClub" popup even after i close the app. To fix that i have to clear the storage/cache of the app and open it again. This time ignoring the "(+)Join ZionClub" popup and going straight to settings and click there on the "(+) Join ZionClub" (not the second one).

The (+)Join ZionClub popup :

Go to settings...hit the first button...join ZionClub... Put in the 6 digits and anything in the name, then hit done, not join
Dec 3rd, 2018, 6:45 am

I used to mod a lot of apps LOL