From music players to sound recording
Dec 4th, 2018, 1:33 pm
Deezer Music Player: Songs, Radio & Podcasts v6.0.3.44 [Premium]
Requirements: 4.4+
Overview: With Deezer, music is FREE on your mobile, tablet and computer. Millions of tracks are waiting. Your favourite artists too. Listen without limits. Combining expert knowledge from the Deezer Editors with our smart algorithms for PERSONALISED RECOMMENDATIONS, which means non-stop you music you'll love.

ImageImage

With Deezer, music is FREE on your mobile, tablet and computer.
Millions of tracks are waiting. Your favourite artists too. Listen without limits.

Combining expert knowledge from the Deezer Editors with our smart algorithms for PERSONALISED RECOMMENDATIONS, which means non-stop you music you'll love.

Deezer in FREE mode:
- Listen to FLOW and discover new favourites
- Enjoy all your MIXES, no limits
- PLAYLISTS based on your taste
- Search for an artist and launch their mix
- Create as many playlists as you like
- New! Get the lyrics to your favorite songs.
Yep, you heard right. It's all for FREE!

--- 15 days Premium+ FREE TRIAL ---

By downloading the Deezer app, you get 15 days of Premium+ free of charge.

- No ads
- Enhanced audio quality (320 kbps)
- Sync your tracks to listen offline
- Skip as many radio tracks as you llke.

Subscribe to Premium+ to enjoy these additional benefits!

Nominated for Best Music Service Provider at the 2013 ME Awards.

Follow Deezer!
Facebook: _http://www.facebook.com/deezer
Twitter: _http://www.twitter.com/DeezerUK

WHAT'S NEW

A smarter Deezer
With this update, you can better manage explicit content throughout the app with new options in your settings.
We also redesigned our Dislike icon to make it easier to understand.
Finally, we fixed some display bugs in podcasts, and made sure all the Google Assistant commands work as intended.
Enjoy!

Premium Features Unlocked

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=deezer.android.app&hl=en

Download Instructions: credit misuri78
(Closed Filehost) http://upload4earn.net/skf1dhrz7s6g

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/qz0tai42zvqs
https://douploads.net/dk9ruh8jf70x
Dec 4th, 2018, 1:33 pm

Dec 4th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Seems to give you only basic or standard quality of sound when using the custom option. However, you can increase the sound quality to HQ if you set it to balanced. But this way you`ll only get HQ on WiFi.

I think the older mod apk was forcefully stuck in HQ which gave you HQ even on mobile data
Dec 4th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Dec 4th, 2018, 2:15 pm
Thanks brother
Dec 4th, 2018, 2:15 pm
Dec 4th, 2018, 3:00 pm
Zam1419 wrote:Seems to give you only basic or standard quality of sound when using the custom option. However, you can increase the sound quality to HQ if you set it to balanced. But this way you`ll only get HQ on WiFi.

I think the older mod apk was forcefully stuck in HQ which gave you HQ even on mobile data
Nvm. The older mod was forcefully stuck on balanced. My bad
Dec 4th, 2018, 3:00 pm
Dec 4th, 2018, 3:48 pm
What does this mod offer, if we have to purchase premium?
Dec 4th, 2018, 3:48 pm
Dec 4th, 2018, 6:25 pm
Zam1419 wrote:
Zam1419 wrote:Seems to give you only basic or standard quality of sound when using the custom option. However, you can increase the sound quality to HQ if you set it to balanced. But this way you`ll only get HQ on WiFi.

Yhea but if you dont touch that option (balanced), you get HQ with data/wifi

If you already selected (balanced) just clear data and sign in again
Dec 4th, 2018, 6:25 pm
Dec 4th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Fonsore wrote:
Zam1419 wrote:

Wow. Thanks for letting me know. I`ll try that now
Dec 4th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Dec 4th, 2018, 6:39 pm
Fonsore wrote:
Zam1419 wrote:

I did clear data and signed in again without touching balanced. Just left it as is but I still don`t get HQ on mobile data. To determine what quality I`m listening to, I use the HQ written on the bottom left of the album art
Dec 4th, 2018, 6:39 pm
Dec 5th, 2018, 12:54 pm
Still reflect as standard quality. The previous release have it at HQ.
Dec 5th, 2018, 12:54 pm
Dec 5th, 2018, 1:44 pm
Does Android Auto work with this apk? It doesn`t work for me.
Dec 5th, 2018, 1:44 pm
Dec 5th, 2018, 9:23 pm
Anybody else unable to get beyond this point? I'm signed in, can see my playlists etc etc but I can never get it to play anything -

Edit: fixed it - it defaults to external storage for cache by default and for some reason my SD card isn't liking getting written to by Deezer. Changed to internal and we're rolling! Brilliant. :)
Dec 5th, 2018, 9:23 pm
Dec 6th, 2018, 1:43 am
DonaldMickey wrote:Look - first time using this and I have tried googling and reading through other posts. Seems that premium features will still be unlocked even after the 15 day trial expires. Is this how it works? Please assist.
Yes that`s how it works. Premium features will stay even if it says you have a free account.
Dec 6th, 2018, 1:43 am
Dec 6th, 2018, 3:07 am
Yes premium features unlocked after trial ends so just keep playing
Dec 6th, 2018, 3:07 am