Dictionaries, encyclopedias
Sep 14th, 2018, 5:20 pm
Vocalizer TTS Voice v3.1.7 [Full]
Requirements: 4.0+
Overview: Vocalizer is an embedded TTS engine that provides expressive and natural sounding voices in over 50 languages.

Vocalizer enriches the user experience for a variety of applications on your device such as GPS navigation, E-Book reading and assistive software.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
- Each voice can be purchased through a simple In-App purchase process. App includes a 7 days trial to test voices.
- Recent Google apps updates force using their own voices. Apps like Google Maps or Google Now, ignore text-to-speech settings, only allowing Google TTS. This decision from Google has been strongly discouraged by the Android community but as for now, we cannot ensure compatibility for this apps. As an alternative for Google Maps, you can use Vocalizer voices on other GPS apps like "Navigator" or "Sygic", that are compatible with Google Speech APIs.
Some of the features of Vocalizer include:
- Support for over 100 voices in over 50 different languages.
- Emoji support
- Easy customization of pronunciation through a user dictionary.
- Reading speed and pitch customization.
- Number and punctuation reading preferences.
- And many more!

Once the application is installed on your device, you can make Vocalizer your default Text-to-Speech engine by going to Settings > (System) > Language & input > (Advance) > Text-to-Speech output, and checking “Vocalizer TTS" as your default/preferred engine.

All Android devices from 4.0 onwards are supported.

Languages available for purchase:
US English, Australian English, Indian English, Irish English, South African English, UK English, Argentinian Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Chilean Spanish, Colombian Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Arabic, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Catalan, Croatian, Basque, Galician, Dutch, Belgian Dutch, Kannada, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, French, Canadian French, Cantonese (Hong Kong), Mandarin, Mandarin Taiwanese, Czech, Danish, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Tamil, Telugu, Turkish.

What's New:
-Upgraded engine to Nuance Vocalizer Embedded 3.1 improving quality and stability
-1 new language: Malay
-7 new voices (2 of them replacing Japanese voices Otoya and Kyoko)
-Improvements for voice data, non-forced update for all voices to 3.0
-Code optimization to improve start time.
-Crash and bug fixes
-Preliminary support for Android 8 Oreo

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.codefactory.vocalizertts

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/6neokg00sxul

Mirror:
https://drop.download/eynxt5k02dy9
Sep 14th, 2018, 5:20 pm
Sep 14th, 2018, 7:08 pm
Impressive!, much appreciated.
Sep 14th, 2018, 7:08 pm
Oct 27th, 2018, 11:48 pm
Thanks, it works but the downloading of the voices is painfully slow. Still they can be downloaded!
Oct 27th, 2018, 11:48 pm
Dec 7th, 2018, 6:00 pm
all link dead please update new version.
thanks
Dec 7th, 2018, 6:00 pm
Dec 31st, 2018, 3:48 pm
Just downloaded it from douploads-com thanks
Dec 31st, 2018, 3:48 pm
Dec 31st, 2018, 3:49 pm
Bobbybilly wrote:Just downloaded it from douploads-com thanks
Not all links are down try douploads,
com
Dec 31st, 2018, 3:49 pm
Dec 31st, 2018, 4:02 pm
link update
Dec 31st, 2018, 4:02 pm
Dec 31st, 2018, 5:30 pm
How to dl voices???
Dec 31st, 2018, 5:30 pm
Dec 31st, 2018, 8:33 pm
I cannot download any ways. Looks like it is downloading but it does not. And if I stop and try again it never starts downloading.
Dec 31st, 2018, 8:33 pm
Jan 1st, 2019, 12:33 pm
Figured it out. It was because I had a VPN client enabled. Disable and it will download the voices you want. Works flawlessly. Finally an easy was to use plenty of TTS voices! Thanks so much for this
Jan 1st, 2019, 12:33 pm
Jan 10th, 2019, 3:06 pm
Sadly I cannot download any voices and I am not on a VPN.
Can someone please assist?
T.I.A.
Jan 10th, 2019, 3:06 pm
Jan 10th, 2019, 4:24 pm
PamelaGirl wrote:Sadly I cannot download any voices and I am not on a VPN.
Can someone please assist?
T.I.A.

which one do you want to download? The voice folders location is internal storage/vocalizertts/data. Maybe I can download and share it with you. Then you can download extract to this folder. Lets see if that works.
Jan 10th, 2019, 4:24 pm
Jan 17th, 2019, 9:25 pm
Sorry I missed this message coming in.
I would like to try the Allison US English voice.
Actually I am interested in in any that sound as close to a human voice.

T.I.A.
Jan 17th, 2019, 9:25 pm
Jan 17th, 2019, 11:43 pm
Just tested and it seemed to download the voices without issues via VPN. Now just need to find a good TTS application.
Jan 17th, 2019, 11:43 pm