Anything that does not belong in the other categories
Jun 5th, 2009, 1:36 pm
NSICOM CrEme JVM v4.10
Requirements: PocketPC 2002, 2003(SE), WM5, WM6
Overview: CrEme™ - The Java™ Enabler for Windows® CE
The CrEme Java Virtual Machine is by far the superior choice for PDAs and other the Windows-CE based products. It is readily available for most Windows-CE platforms, and evaluation versions are freely available for current platforms. CrEme is easy to install, and equally easy to include in Windows CE images.

The CrE-ME 4 VM implements the J2ME CDC/Personal Profile 1.0 specification, replacing the Personal Java 3.1 standard of CrEme 3. Notably, Swing is supported. The default and preferred graphics library is based on the Truffle implementation of AWT. It is highly optimized and fully supports non-western languages. The Tiny AWT is offered as an alternative.

Java applets will work within Internet Explorer, after installation the CrEme plugin. On Handheld PCs, Internet Explorer versions 4 through 6 are supported. On Pocket PC and Windows Mobile devices, all versions of Pocket Internet Explorer are supported.

CrEme is highly integrated with the Windows CE environment, and easily configurable to particular application requirements. For instance, applications can take full control of the device, can run in full-screen mode, can change visibility of the device’s soft keyboard, use communication ports, react to “hot keys,” the battery status, and so forth. All these features are available through optional Java packages, Java-API extensions (the cremex.jar library), and command-line features.

Some applications may require access to device features that are not yet supported at the Java level. Such functionality can always be implemented in C or C++, as CrEme fully supports the standard Java Native Interface.

Numerous third-party Java libraries work flawlessly with CrEme, such as SWT graphics library from Eclipse, and various database packages. Feel free to contact NSIcom for details.

This is CrEme IE plug-in executing a java game.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.nsicom.com

Download Instructions: The cracking instructions are russian, plz can somebody translate it!
To get it working, install it and use patch on file jscp.dll which can be found in \Windows\CrEme\bin\

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=11bf ... f6e8ebb871
Jun 5th, 2009, 1:36 pm
Jun 5th, 2009, 1:55 pm
please add a screenshot.
Jun 5th, 2009, 1:55 pm
Jun 6th, 2009, 4:31 pm
The download link also does not seem to be working, please reupload the file.
Jun 6th, 2009, 4:31 pm

Support developers.
Jun 6th, 2009, 10:59 pm
lifehacker wrote:The download link also does not seem to be working, please reupload the file.

sorry.. added another link

btw, can someone recommend free hosting sites , i´m new to this stuff..

thanks
Jun 6th, 2009, 10:59 pm
Jun 7th, 2009, 6:08 am
Nice Release. +15 WRZ$ Reward. Category: Other.
Jun 7th, 2009, 6:08 am
Feb 24th, 2010, 12:28 pm
Hi,
I am using NSIcom's CrE-ME V4.12. Does this patch works for this version too?
Please help me. I tried to crack with it, but it is showing some error.
Feb 24th, 2010, 12:28 pm
Aug 3rd, 2010, 4:02 pm
Russian dox translation:

1) From a folder on a handheld computer \Windows\CrEme\bin\we take a file «jscp.dll» and it is transferable it on the personal computer, we put in the same folder where the medicine (a file «patch.exe» lies);
2) It is started on the personal computer «patch.exe», there is a window «jscp.dll OR cab-file », choose a file«jscp.dll», we press"to Open";
3) the Program «patch.exe» makes new, treated «jscp.dll», old «jscp.dll» remains on a name «jscp.dll.bak»;
4) It is copied treated «jscp.dll» on a handheld computer in a folder \Windows\CrEme\bin\with replacement before the established file.
Aug 3rd, 2010, 4:02 pm
Dec 1st, 2011, 5:03 pm
The download link is not working. Is there anybody out there who has these files?
Dec 1st, 2011, 5:03 pm
Dec 2nd, 2011, 11:15 am
nicodesu wrote:The download link is not working. Is there anybody out there who has these files?

Sorry, we don't have this one to mirror. We've PMed the OP (hoanzlmann) who might hopefully reply with a link refresh.

Monitor the topic.

G & a - Services and Contests
(Anything you want, you got it... - R. Orbison)
Dec 2nd, 2011, 11:15 am