Keep yourself informed!
Jan 14th, 2019, 6:20 pm
Mobilism premium is just perfect! Thanks a lot for such a great platform! :)
Jan 14th, 2019, 6:20 pm
Jan 15th, 2019, 3:23 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Alan_SP wrote:Have some problems when I try to download with blue arrow and using (Closed Filehost) http://upload4earn.net links. Examples (two at the moment, possibly with all with this domain, didn`t tested):

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=892&t=2903450
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=545&t=2903890

In both instances when going directly to upload4earn site there`s book (it`s not case of removed content or something like this).

Just to add, blue arrow worked on at least one different domain, so it is not affecting all blue arrow downloads.

I tried the first one, and although it appears that the file exists on the filehost, it seems only the records of the file are there. When you actually get to the download part, it returns: "404 Not Found". So it seems our downloader has it correct.
sir ..how we chat with you on whatsapp??
Jan 15th, 2019, 3:23 pm
Jan 16th, 2019, 6:42 am
@akamateau I tried both links and the second link was removed from the filehost, and there is currently an issue with UploadProper, we've contacted them about it already but unfortunately it currently doesn't work. It's a rather unlucky situation, maybe PM the releaser to ask him/her to reupload the file to the second filehost?

@psychosis232 I don't see any transactions having been made associated with your account. If you're sure your transaction has gone through, please PM me.

@tanveer786 we have a Discord but I do not chat on WhatsApp.
Jan 16th, 2019, 6:42 am
Jan 17th, 2019, 4:59 pm
I am very disappointed as I bought the premium account for 1 reason only. download audiobooks and now 95% of them take you to a different site that wants you to purchase either membership or the download, This is not what I bought my membership on here for. why change something that was working? Im tired of this if I wanted to keep spending money Id buy from itunes or audible. this is not right and I will no longer recommend this website
Jan 17th, 2019, 4:59 pm

Cockroach44
Midnight bugs kill best!
Image
Jan 17th, 2019, 11:25 pm
Cockroach44 wrote:I am very disappointed as I bought the premium account for 1 reason only. download audiobooks and now 95% of them take you to a different site that wants you to purchase either membership or the download, This is not what I bought my membership on here for. why change something that was working? Im tired of this if I wanted to keep spending money Id buy from itunes or audible. this is not right and I will no longer recommend this website

We haven't changed anything, both the way the downloader works and the rules of the forum have stayed the same for several years. Can you see a blue arrow next to the link below: http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/Q9cYVvJS/file.html and can you download that file? If you can't, PM me and I will help figure out why the blue arrows are not showing up for you.

If you can, you're looking at releases without a supported download link. In eBooks all releases by Major Releasers and Moderators will have a minimum of one Premium-supported download link. This covers the majority of releases, and as a result of our lengthy list of supported filehosts even if the user is a new one without any title, chances are he/she will use one of the supported filehosts. As a result, 94% of releases posted in eBooks have a supported filehost. In Audiobooks there are fewer people posting, and one of them in particular has been posting a lot of releases recently without a supported filehost, maybe that's why you've been getting unlucky and coming across a lot of releases without a supported filehost. But even so, the majority of releases in audiobooks do have a supported filehost.
Jan 17th, 2019, 11:25 pm
Jan 21st, 2019, 3:37 am
I am interested in becoming a Platinum member with VIP for life. Can I get a paypal link where it credits me $25 for what I paid last year off the $85? If I join Platinum, this means I never have to pay for premium ever again, right? Just wanted to double check that. Thanks.
Jan 21st, 2019, 3:37 am
Jan 21st, 2019, 2:08 pm
Hello, so i've purchased premium for 1 year, but how do I know that it got activated? Right now I have a trial account
Jan 21st, 2019, 2:08 pm
Jan 21st, 2019, 4:46 pm
love2readbks24me wrote:I am interested in becoming a Platinum member with VIP for life. Can I get a paypal link where it credits me $25 for what I paid last year off the $85? If I join Platinum, this means I never have to pay for premium ever again, right? Just wanted to double check that. Thanks.

Check your PMs please.

Unghiutza wrote:Hello, so i've purchased premium for 1 year, but how do I know that it got activated? Right now I have a trial account

It's already activated and Premium. When you purchase a Premium subscription without previously having had a trial account, our system automatically creates a trial account for you with the introductory PM explaining how to use it, and then adds a 1-year subscription.
Jan 21st, 2019, 4:46 pm
Jan 26th, 2019, 1:10 am
accountant1usa wrote:There is a problem with uploadproper. This is the 2nd issue with them I have seen today.

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=2959761

Thanks.

I'm aware. This is the second time we're having issues with them and neither of us is sure what the reason is yet. If it continues we'll have to remove it from our downloader.
Jan 26th, 2019, 1:10 am
Jan 26th, 2019, 3:13 pm
Is there a problem with mediafire.com?

When using the blue arrow, the file downloaded is not as expected (pic below).
Dwnloading directly from the site is possible only after disabling ad-blockers.

https://images.mobilism.org/?di=ZH5KBNVR
Jan 26th, 2019, 3:13 pm
Jan 26th, 2019, 9:42 pm
Upload.ac has been added as a supported filehost. Uploadproper.com has been removed as a supported filehost. If you do not see the changes yet, please refresh your: https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml

@Godwod Fixed Mediafire.com, it's working again now.
Jan 26th, 2019, 9:42 pm
Jan 26th, 2019, 10:13 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Upload.ac has been added as a supported filehost. Uploadproper.com has been removed as a supported filehost. If you do not see the changes yet, please refresh your: https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml

@Godwod Fixed Mediafire.com, it's working again now.


Great news! :D
Jan 26th, 2019, 10:13 pm
Jan 27th, 2019, 1:18 pm
Earlier this month I renewed my premium subscription for the third year in a row.
As I said to a friend: eBook hunting used to be a sport, but nowadays it's like https://youtu.be/FmcERiDedms
Thank you Mobilism and thanks everyone!
Michelle xoxoxo
Jan 27th, 2019, 1:18 pm
Jan 27th, 2019, 11:37 pm
We are aware of the "Error: You have reached the download-limit: 0 Mb for last 3 days" issue with upload.ac. We have contacted them and expect this to be fixed shortly.
Jan 27th, 2019, 11:37 pm