Applications on your home screen, mostly widgets
Aug 7th, 2010, 12:52 am
LauncherPro Plus v0.7.4.0
Requirements: Android
Overview: Based on the stock Android Launcher (Home app)

Note: If you've installed LauncherPro from the market you'll have to uninstall that before installing this.

For all users:

New: Activity shortcuts. When adding shortcuts to your homescreens or dock, there’s a new option called “Activities”. This will let you create shortcuts to activities (screens within applications) that are not usually accessible directly. For example, you can set it to open your browser’s bookmarks screen, your calendar’s Agenda screen, or even LauncherPro’s preferences screen. The activities are sorted by application, and you can choose the label for the shortcut. Please be ware that a LOT of activities aren’t meant to be called from external applications, so with many of them you’ll get an error message saying that we cannot open that activity, or the activity might open and crash immediately because it’s missing information that it expects to receive.

For Plus users:

Fixed a bug with the Calendar widget. The system that made it update at midnight every day (to keep the calendar updated) was leaking memory and causing force-closes after several screen rotations. For now, you’ll need to manually refresh the widget (use the little Refresh icon at the bottom of the widget) every day, until I can find a solution to keep it up to date without causing memory issues.
For Droid X users: Initial support for proper resizing of Blur widgets! Many of the Blur widgets now resize just like on the Blur launcher. Some widgets still show some weird behaviour when resized, hopefully I will be able to fix it in a future update.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.launcherpro.com/

Download Instructions:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OPV1H9KS

Mirrors:
http://rapidshare.com/files/411481028/c ... .7.4.0.apk
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/jf8nxychl
http://hotfile.com/dl/60401063/b9e8036/ ... 0.apk.html
http://www.zshare.net/download/79084134968a825c/
http://uploading.com/files/97d7c949/com ... 7.4.0.apk/
Aug 7th, 2010, 12:52 am
Aug 7th, 2010, 3:56 am
Wao.... Fast!

Problem with the activities nothing show up in my legend.

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk
Aug 7th, 2010, 3:56 am
Aug 7th, 2010, 4:15 am
sweet, activities works on my desire but buggy sometimes, wont load completly
Aug 7th, 2010, 4:15 am
Aug 7th, 2010, 5:30 am
wow preety fast i just see the update on market :D
great and thanks
working well coming from 7.0.3
weird i install 7.0.3 from here and it have a link to market and say available update i guess its for normal and no plus. nice relase ;D
Aug 7th, 2010, 5:30 am
Aug 8th, 2010, 11:41 pm
#620278 by rem88
whats the difference between this and the free one in the market? also is this the latest version of LauncherPro Plus?
Aug 8th, 2010, 11:41 pm
Aug 9th, 2010, 2:18 am
bal1985 wrote:whats the difference between this and the free one in the market? also is this the latest version of LauncherPro Plus?

With this you can use the Calendar widget and other widgets... With the market version you can't.
Aug 9th, 2010, 2:18 am
Aug 9th, 2010, 6:17 am
is this the Plus version? don't think so, cuz it's the same with what i downloaded from market
Aug 9th, 2010, 6:17 am
Aug 9th, 2010, 9:24 am
I paid for this app, its so cheap and its a good project :) * best app i ever paid for *
Aug 9th, 2010, 9:24 am
Aug 9th, 2010, 10:33 am
shadow_empire wrote:it is the free version... :-/

Are we using the same application? THIS IS THE PLUS VERSION! I am using the one listed here above and I can use the widgets... So this one is not the free from the Market. I tested the one from the Market and I could not use the Calendar widget in it. So if this here is not the pro plus verison, what it si and how I can use the resizable Calendar widget which is only for plus version??? I am using a Samusng Galaxy Spica.

Have you tested this or aru you just saying something from the clouds?

I am the only with whom this app works like plus???

FROM THE LAUNCHER PRO PLUS PAGE (and yes I can use all of this!!!):
For LauncherPro Plus users only:
* New Bookmarks widget!: The second widget in the series is the new Bookmarks widget. You have two styles to choose from; a thumbnail grid, or a list. Both styles come with wide and narrow sizes too. Here’s some scre
* NEW: Calendar widget. The third widget in the LauncherPro Plus series is the Calendar widget. By default it shows you a grid calendar for the current month, highlighting days that have events. You can scroll it vertically to switch to another month. Clicking on a day will change the widget to an Agenda view, where you can view your events for that day and the following 30 days. You can return to the calendar view by clicking the icon at the top right corner of the widget.
* New “Add” (“+”) button on the Calendar widget for adding events to the calendar.
* New option to use 24-hour format in the Calendar widget. It’s under Preferences > LP Widget Settings > Calendar Widget. Make sure to refresh the widget (use the icon on the bottom bar of the widget) after changing this.
* NEW: Resizable widgets!. Now you can resize any widget! Long-press on a widget until it lifts up the screen, then release it in the same spot. You should now see a resize box around it and a yellowish overlay. Use the resize handle to change the size (use the overlay as a guide) and release the handle to see how the widget will look resized. When you find a size that you like, press the “Back” button on your phone to save the changes and go back to your homescreens-

Tested all and is working all! THIS IS A PLUS VERSION!:
Aug 9th, 2010, 10:33 am
Aug 9th, 2010, 10:35 am
Hx2B wrote:I paid for this app, its so cheap and its a good project :) * best app i ever paid for *

I could not buy it. In Slovenia is no posibility for buying the apps in the Market. I can only view and download the FREE apps. The paid apps will be introducet once in the next year. Hopefully!
Aug 9th, 2010, 10:35 am
Aug 9th, 2010, 11:55 am
Videofronta wrote:
shadow_empire wrote:it is the free version... :-/

Are we using the same application? THIS IS THE PLUS VERSION! I am using the one listed here above and I can use the widgets... So this one is not the free from the Market. I tested the one from the Market and I could not use the Calendar widget in it. So if this here is not the pro plus verison, what it si and how I can use the resizable Calendar widget which is only for plus version??? I am using a Samusng Galaxy Spica.

Have you tested this or aru you just saying something from the clouds?

I am the only with whom this app works like plus???

FROM THE LAUNCHER PRO PLUS PAGE (and yes I can use all of this!!!):
For LauncherPro Plus users only:
* New Bookmarks widget!: The second widget in the series is the new Bookmarks widget. You have two styles to choose from; a thumbnail grid, or a list. Both styles come with wide and narrow sizes too. Here’s some scre
* NEW: Calendar widget. The third widget in the LauncherPro Plus series is the Calendar widget. By default it shows you a grid calendar for the current month, highlighting days that have events. You can scroll it vertically to switch to another month. Clicking on a day will change the widget to an Agenda view, where you can view your events for that day and the following 30 days. You can return to the calendar view by clicking the icon at the top right corner of the widget.
* New “Add” (“+”) button on the Calendar widget for adding events to the calendar.
* New option to use 24-hour format in the Calendar widget. It’s under Preferences > LP Widget Settings > Calendar Widget. Make sure to refresh the widget (use the icon on the bottom bar of the widget) after changing this.
* NEW: Resizable widgets!. Now you can resize any widget! Long-press on a widget until it lifts up the screen, then release it in the same spot. You should now see a resize box around it and a yellowish overlay. Use the resize handle to change the size (use the overlay as a guide) and release the handle to see how the widget will look resized. When you find a size that you like, press the “Back” button on your phone to save the changes and go back to your homescreens-

Tested all and is working all! THIS IS A PLUS VERSION!:

maybe it is related to my rom (it includes launcher pro free 7.0.4
Aug 9th, 2010, 11:55 am
Aug 9th, 2010, 12:19 pm
Videofronta wrote:
Hx2B wrote:I paid for this app, its so cheap and its a good project :) * best app i ever paid for *

I could not buy it. In Slovenia is no posibility for buying the apps in the Market. I can only view and download the FREE apps. The paid apps will be introducet once in the next year. Hopefully!

hi, you can always paypal donate, i did with no problems and it's very worth it :-)

ozbiljno.
Aug 9th, 2010, 12:19 pm
Aug 9th, 2010, 1:09 pm
Videofronta wrote:

Yeah, i bought it too, from Slovenia also, used the PayPal Donate option.
Aug 9th, 2010, 1:09 pm
Aug 9th, 2010, 7:57 pm
yea this app worth donate adn you can use donation from paypal great app :D
and yea its the plus version if you like support the developer =D
Aug 9th, 2010, 7:57 pm