Games that test your knowledge and puzzle games that require thinking
Feb 7th, 2019, 2:20 am
Jackbox Party Pack 3 v1.0.2 for Android TV (Fire TV)
Requirements: 4.0+
Overview: The threequel to the party game phenomenon features FIVE new sense-shattering games!

The threequel to the party game phenomenon features FIVE new sense-shattering games! 1) The say-anything sequel Quiplash 2 (3-8 players). Play all new questions or make your own! 2) The deadly quiz show Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players). Match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer. 3) The surprising survey game Guesspionage (2-8 players). Guess the results to silly survey questions. 4) The t-shirt slugfest Tee K.O. (3-8 players). Battle your custom t-shirts to the death! 5) The sneaky trickster game Fakin’ It (3-6 players). One of your friends has something to hide. Play using your phones, tablets, or computers. No extra controllers needed! All games support up to 10,000 audience members playing along! Plus tons of NEW features just for streamers! It’s a digital box full of actual fun! NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is in English only. Cracked and works on android tv and fire tv.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jackboxgames.TJPP3Loader&hl=en_US

Download Instructions:
https://www84.zippyshare.com/v/ocFFHj9o/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cqu5wzyq1 ... D.apk/file
https://douploads.net/95raj12oqum7
https://drop.download/ycblp8oi0cf1/The_Jackbox_Party_Pack_3_1.0.2_[CRACK].apk
https://anonfile.com/J8i1uej6od/The_Jackbox_Party_Pack_3_1.0.2_CRACK_apk
*Reuploaded 3/24/20*
Feb 7th, 2019, 2:20 am
Feb 7th, 2019, 4:45 pm
Thanks for this!!! Any chance of getting the others available? Cheers!
Feb 7th, 2019, 4:45 pm
Feb 7th, 2019, 8:14 pm
Edited by me. Please check and keep this form for your next release/s.
Feb 7th, 2019, 8:14 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Feb 10th, 2019, 3:21 am
Jimking wrote:Edited by me. Please check and keep this form for your next release/s.

I apologize. This is my first post and I must have not read all the rules. I apologize and thank you for your edit.
Feb 10th, 2019, 3:21 am
Feb 10th, 2019, 3:24 am
shollywood wrote:Thanks for this!!! Any chance of getting the others available? Cheers!

Thanks so much! This is the only one I put up because its the only one uploaded to the internet. If you know someone who is willing to buy the game the only thing you need to do is remove license verification via Lucky Patcher. If you want to just play it on your android tv or fire tv asap then just stream it from your pc with steam link app sideloaded and a cracked jackbox party pack (#) for pc.
Feb 10th, 2019, 3:24 am
Jun 22nd, 2019, 1:55 am
just installed it, and is now downloading aditional data files.
one thing I noticed, is that the icon doesn't show in the android TV launcher. needs to be started via sideload launcher or similar.
Jun 22nd, 2019, 1:55 am
Mar 6th, 2020, 8:12 pm
Apparently this game is notorious for being difficult to install. I have this problem. The progress bar won't move from 0%, but in the app manager it still increases in size.

However, it won't stop. I downloaded it on my phone first and after everything was done and the game was working it was over 800mb plus 40mb for the app itself. But on my firestick it kept growing more and more until it had to "pause" because it filled up the storage. It grew to almost 2gb. I've tried to find the data on my phone so I can just transfer that but I cant find it. Even if I did, I doubt it would actually work.

Something went wrong with the porting of this game because even people who paid for it are having these problems.

EDIT: So I had to factory reset my firestick because the jackbox files kept being downloaded. I deleted the files, then they would come back and everything would stop because the storage was full. Jackbox wasn't even installed and still the files kept being downloaded. I hope this reset stops it because if this app broke my firestick permanently then I will not be a happy camper.
Mar 6th, 2020, 8:12 pm
Mar 25th, 2020, 4:30 am
fornicatish wrote:Apparently this game is notorious for being difficult to install. I have this problem. The progress bar won't move from 0%, but in the app manager it still increases in size.

However, it won't stop. I downloaded it on my phone first and after everything was done and the game was working it was over 800mb plus 40mb for the app itself. But on my firestick it kept growing more and more until it had to "pause" because it filled up the storage. It grew to almost 2gb. I've tried to find the data on my phone so I can just transfer that but I cant find it. Even if I did, I doubt it would actually work.

Something went wrong with the porting of this game because even people who paid for it are having these problems.

EDIT: So I had to factory reset my firestick because the jackbox files kept being downloaded. I deleted the files, then they would come back and everything would stop because the storage was full. Jackbox wasn't even installed and still the files kept being downloaded. I hope this reset stops it because if this app broke my firestick permanently then I will not be a happy camper.

That sounds like a great reason to avoid this altogether.
Mar 25th, 2020, 4:30 am

"Snowflake" is a derogatory slang term for a person who has an unwarranted sense of entitlement or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.
Apr 9th, 2020, 11:49 am
Looking for Jackbox 2, 4, 5 & 6 modded apks. If anyone knows where to find them let me know :)
Apr 9th, 2020, 11:49 am
Apr 24th, 2020, 8:56 am
fornicatish wrote:Apparently this game is notorious for being difficult to install. I have this problem. The progress bar won't move from 0%, but in the app manager it still increases in size.

you coulda just got es file explorer and delete the folder and application
Apr 24th, 2020, 8:56 am
Apr 28th, 2020, 9:14 pm
Does anyone else have the same problem I do? I can select trivia murder party and get to the menu screen but no matter what I try I can't hit the A button to start the game... :-(

Please help.... Thx
Apr 28th, 2020, 9:14 pm