Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Jan 31st, 2019, 10:34 pm
Hello. Is it up to the original poster to add the premium download link? I'm curious why some files have one or more premium download links and others have none.

Thanks.
Jan 31st, 2019, 10:34 pm
Feb 1st, 2019, 12:11 am
jinaz wrote:Hello. Is it up to the original poster to add the premium download link? I'm curious why some files have one or more premium download links and others have none.

Thanks.

Sort of. The rule in Android is that all releases have to have at least two supported links. The rule in eBooks is that all Major eBook Releasers and Moderators have to have at least one supported link (the purpose of this is to make it easier for newer users to post).

TishInOttawa wrote:There are many magazines being uploaded today by one user with no download arrows at all. :-/

We hear ya. The Section Head of eBooks tells me that she spoke with the user who was posting a lot lately without supported links and he agreed to start adding a supported link. Meanwhile I spoke with Uploadev (one of the hosts he was already using) and they will be added as a supported filehost here shortly.

EDIT: uploadev.org has been added as a supported filehost. If you do not yet see blue arrows next to their links, please refresh your: https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml (go to that URL and press Ctrl + R or the refresh icon in your browser).
Feb 1st, 2019, 12:11 am
Feb 4th, 2019, 10:59 pm
How do I tell if my premium + vip paid sub is active?
Feb 4th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Feb 5th, 2019, 4:28 am
I have been using this forum for so many years now and it is the first thing to automatically come on when I get online. I just love it and can not recommend it more! Thanks Mobilism! Awesomeness!
Feb 5th, 2019, 4:28 am
Feb 5th, 2019, 4:52 am
ratchetrizzo wrote:How do I tell if my premium + vip paid sub is active?

Please check your PMs.
Feb 5th, 2019, 4:52 am
Feb 5th, 2019, 4:54 am
On my 2nd year and frankly the best dollar spent in a long time.
Feb 5th, 2019, 4:54 am

I believe in myself, more than I believe in the universe.
Feb 5th, 2019, 1:17 pm
I have just upgraded from VIP to Platium. The premium membership is great. Downloading is so much easier. It is well worth the price for the convenience. All should give it a try. Thanks Mobilism.
Feb 5th, 2019, 1:17 pm
Feb 5th, 2019, 5:03 pm
Just renew my premium membership and I did not think twice doing it, you guys services are excellent, I'm sorry cannot participate in the forum as much as I would like to but I'm here, been here since the days of Pc Warez long long time ago....Thank you Guys, love it.
Feb 5th, 2019, 5:03 pm
Feb 5th, 2019, 11:01 pm
I've been a member a few years and as I get older and dimmer (72) with chemo brain I have made many mistakes trying to download and have been helped by very patient and generous staff no matter how badly or often I fumble. And no matter how long and rambling my sentences are. I am very grateful. thank you.
Feb 5th, 2019, 11:01 pm
Feb 6th, 2019, 12:45 am
Just upgraded from VIP to Platium member, many thanks for the help i already got here.
Thanks Mobilism.
Feb 6th, 2019, 12:45 am
Feb 6th, 2019, 1:43 pm
Absolutely love my premium account. Haven't found a better forum, or anything even comparable. :D
Feb 6th, 2019, 1:43 pm

Regards,

~yourshroom

Dyslexics are teople poo :wtf:
Feb 9th, 2019, 9:36 am
I have been a fan of mobilism for a couple of years. I never even realized how much easier it is with premium until i tried out the free trial but once i did i knew i had to have premium. And for the money it's already been well worth it with the time it saves downloading. If I added up all the time i wasted before i upgraded I'd be rich. Ok maybe not but I am so glad I'm now a premium member. Thank you thank you thank you mobilism....
Feb 9th, 2019, 9:36 am
Feb 9th, 2019, 11:16 pm
pweibj67 wrote:I`ve just re-signed for a year.. Now I can`t log in or anything..

Same problem here
Feb 9th, 2019, 11:16 pm
Feb 10th, 2019, 12:43 pm
ok so I purchased premium + vip....but what`s the does the vip give you ??
Feb 10th, 2019, 12:43 pm
Feb 10th, 2019, 8:36 pm
Ive been on the forum for a few years and Finally jumped on the premium bandwagon and boy do I wish I`d done it sooner! It makes downloading so much easier and quick. There is no better forum or anything even close.
Feb 10th, 2019, 8:36 pm

Stay strange.