Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 4th, 2019, 4:47 am
jrh1978 wrote:In Mobilism's Android app I see downloading release..and that`s it.. Where`s the app?

Has this happened to anyone else while using the Mobilism app? Jrh1978 is getting the "Downloading the release..." message but afterwards the download does not begin and nothing appears in the taskbar. This is the first time I'm hearing of this issue.

EDIT: a user has reported this problem with an earlier version of the app but that updating to v2.1.0.1 fixed it.
Jan 4th, 2019, 4:47 am
Jan 4th, 2019, 8:22 am
I've always loved this site. And, for those who don't already have platinum vip status, what are you waiting for? It's fantastic and the ease and simplicity, wow! If I weren't going to be so busy reading, I'd hold somebody to their dating offer from some years back. :-D
Thanks for all you do.
Jan 4th, 2019, 8:22 am
Jan 4th, 2019, 11:49 pm
After being a member for three years, I finally got the Platinum Premium Account for life and I'm glad I did. I'm very happy with it especially the direct downloading feature which is a real time saver. I do a lot of research for historical writing and thanks to Mobilism, I rarely have to go to the library anymore. Thank you Mobilism, this site is fantastic!
Jan 4th, 2019, 11:49 pm
Jan 5th, 2019, 5:34 pm
Best site around, would be lost without it.

darco1842
Jan 5th, 2019, 5:34 pm
Jan 6th, 2019, 8:39 pm
I had purchased Premium + VIP yesterday. I can only hope Disk4mat would manually activate it as fast as possible so that i can get benefits of VIP and WRZ$
Jan 6th, 2019, 8:39 pm

No longer re-upping, please make a new request
Jan 7th, 2019, 12:58 am
Lately more and more of the items I'd like to download don't have the premium download button, and I have to go to file sites and wait an hour and disable my adblock and enter captchas.... All the pain I was trying to avoid by signing up for mobilism premium. Am I doing something wrong? Are the uploaders? Is premium actually just something that's only supposed to work sometimes?
Jan 7th, 2019, 12:58 am
Jan 7th, 2019, 1:05 am
Morgan2498 wrote:I had purchased Premium + VIP yesterday. I can only hope Disk4mat would manually activate it as fast as possible so that i can get benefits of VIP and WRZ$

Premium subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use your Premium Downloader account. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. The password to your account is whatever it was when you had a trial account.

HCB wrote:Lately more and more of the items I'd like to download don't have the premium download button, and I have to go to file sites and wait an hour and disable my adblock and enter captchas.... All the pain I was trying to avoid by signing up for mobilism premium. Am I doing something wrong? Are the uploaders? Is premium actually just something that's only supposed to work sometimes?

In Android, all releases will have a minimum of two Premium-supported download links. In eBooks all releases by Major Releasers and Moderators will have a minimum of one Premium-supported download links. This covers the majority of releases, and as a result of our lengthy list of supported filehosts even if the user posting is a new one without any title chances are he/she will use one of the supported filehosts. That said, occasionally you will still come across a release without a supported filehost, but 94% of releases posted in eBooks and 100% in Android will have a supported filehost.
Jan 7th, 2019, 1:05 am
Jan 7th, 2019, 7:02 am
HCB wrote:
In eBooks all releases by Major Releasers and Moderators will have a minimum of one Premium-supported download links.

I looked at two items today, both in ebooks, neither had the download button.It generally seems to be about 50 / 50 these days.

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=2922248&hilit=house+of+suns
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=2653714&hilit=empire+of+silence

The first one indeed does not have a supported link. The second release had one, but the filehost (Suprafiles) deleted all of its files about two weeks ago and essentially shut down. As a result we removed it from our list of supported filehosts since none of the listed files existed anymore.
Jan 7th, 2019, 7:02 am
Jan 7th, 2019, 5:00 pm
I cannot login to my premium account, it says authentication problem please contact the administrator but I can use premium service to instantly download books. Still haven't got VIP status and WRZ. How much time will it take Disk4mat ?
Jan 7th, 2019, 5:00 pm

Jan 7th, 2019, 8:20 pm
Morgan2498 wrote:I cannot login to my premium account, it says authentication problem please contact the administrator but I can use premium service to instantly download books. Still haven't got VIP status and WRZ. How much time will it take Disk4mat ?

If you can download books via Premium you're already logged in to Premium. You have two accounts on Mobilism: your forum account (for posting here, browsing forum.mobilism.org, etc.) and Premium account (for downloading via the blue arrows or via the Android app). Can you elaborate what exactly you're having issues with? You can PM me if you want me to reset your password. You already received VIP status and WRZ$.
Jan 7th, 2019, 8:20 pm
Jan 8th, 2019, 3:51 am
All issues fixed Thankyou Disk4mat :-)
Jan 8th, 2019, 3:51 am

Jan 9th, 2019, 6:15 pm
Just a little feedback for anyone debating if it's worth it to go premium or not...I would give it a solid yes, for this feature alone. I have been a premium member for a year (just renewed today) and honestly, this is the main reason I renewed. While the other benefits are nice, this is hands down the best feature ever.
Jan 9th, 2019, 6:15 pm
Jan 10th, 2019, 11:35 am
Its such a timesaver. I had a trial which showed me just how much time I was saving by not having to wait for captchas and time limits etc. Plus everything downloads (in my experience) in literally seconds whereas doing it the hard way, it can take up to an hour or longer.

For me it was a no brainer. I bought the lifetime package and was able to use my previous years donation against it so it was a real bargain, do it, you won't regret it!
Jan 10th, 2019, 11:35 am

Listening to now

Blake Crouch Dark Matter
Jan 11th, 2019, 12:31 am
Do you have a link so I can get Platinum with my last years sub taken off?
Jan 11th, 2019, 12:31 am