From music players to sound recording
Mar 7th, 2019, 7:45 am
I am new to deezer, still experimenting.
But;
After 2-3 skips I get this self advertising adds
Deezer Family-30 sec loooong
Deezer Premium-30 seconds
Deezer Student-30 seconds
Deezer Flow-30 seconds
And who knows what else. Impossible to listen.
It suppose to be a trial (indefinitely I would imagine) so why the adds?
It suppose to be skipping-modded, so why the adds?
Am I missing something?

P. S
If this app had the lyrics shown the way QQ music has it, I would be delighted.
Just an observation.
Nothing to do with my problem described up above
Mar 7th, 2019, 7:45 am
Mar 7th, 2019, 2:58 pm
Finally managed to dark theme deezer, I'll edit this post with a download link, thanks mrdude for the app and thanks for the help

Please let me know of any other issues so I try to get them sorted
This dark theme skin is useable with only a couple of minor faults:

1: navigation bar, ie: back button home button, recent apps is all white - solved by keeping app in 16:9 not full screen/fill screen
Notification bar - all black - also solved by keeping app in 16:9

2: track info is whited out - working on solving

3: add to playlist background is white - working on solving

Download link here
https://www.mediafire.com/download/q9hqm3kucvwhfia

Edit: if anyone wants to help me finish the mod by finding which lines of code need editing let me know, it will be greatly appreciated
Mar 7th, 2019, 2:58 pm
Mar 7th, 2019, 7:48 pm
I'm getting audio ads, like some of the others. Can someone please tell me how to download an individual song, as when playing, I do not see the option to do so.

Thank you.
Mar 7th, 2019, 7:48 pm
Mar 7th, 2019, 7:55 pm
PreyMeda wrote:I'm getting audio ads, like some of the others. Can someone please tell me how to download an individual song, as when playing, I do not see the option to do so.

Thank you.

Use adguard or previous version
I'm not getting any ads
Mar 7th, 2019, 7:55 pm
Mar 7th, 2019, 8:07 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:Finally managed to dark theme deezer, I'll edit this post with a download link, thanks mrdude for the app and thanks for the help

1: navigation bar, ie: back button home button, recent apps is all white - solved by keeping app in 16:9 not full screen/fill screen

Download link here

Edit: if anyone wants to help me finish the mod by finding which lines of code need editing let me know, it will be greatly appreciated

Thank you mate! <3
Mar 7th, 2019, 8:07 pm
Mar 7th, 2019, 9:47 pm
giodeluigi wrote:
Crunchykevlar wrote:Finally managed to dark theme deezer, I'll edit this post with a download link, thanks mrdude for the app and thanks for the help

Download link here

Thank you mate! <3

You're welcome buddy
Mar 7th, 2019, 9:47 pm
Mar 7th, 2019, 10:30 pm
Once I've got the bugs sorted I'll release the update, thanks to the person who's helping me
Mar 7th, 2019, 10:30 pm
Mar 7th, 2019, 11:05 pm
Thank you Crunchykevlar! These are great news!! Can't wait for the final release!!!
Mar 7th, 2019, 11:05 pm
Mar 7th, 2019, 11:35 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:Once I`ve got the bugs sorted I`ll release the update, thanks to the person who`s helping me
Thank u Kindly dear. Glad u decide not to give up, but rather perfect ur app! Thx
Mar 7th, 2019, 11:35 pm
Mar 7th, 2019, 11:49 pm
I've currently fixed the navigation bar color thanks to the person who told me what line to edit, I'm working on the status bar color now, once that is fixed its just a few minor tweaks
Mar 7th, 2019, 11:49 pm
Mar 7th, 2019, 11:55 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:I've currently fixed the navigation bar color thanks to the person who told me what line to edit, I'm working on the status bar color now, once that is fixed its just a few minor tweaks

Are you going to do a little guide so some other people can try doing their own colour mods? Haha, only joking - well done dude, you go there in the end :-).
Mar 7th, 2019, 11:55 pm

Mar 8th, 2019, 12:22 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:I`ve currently fixed the navigation bar color thanks to the person who told me what line to edit, I`m working on the status bar color now, once that is fixed its just a few minor tweaks
Thanks sir. Can u also port it to the previous version as well, me and other people from thread are getting ads on this one.
Mar 8th, 2019, 12:22 am
Mar 8th, 2019, 1:24 am
Sylntnyt is helping me finish the app of now, so make sure to thank them too, hopefully with both of us on it, it won't take long
Mar 8th, 2019, 1:24 am
Mar 8th, 2019, 2:47 am
Crunchykevlar wrote:Sylntnyt is helping me finish the app of now, so make sure to thank them too, hopefully with both of us on it, it won`t take long
Appreciate both of you working on dark theme. Thank you sirs
Mar 8th, 2019, 2:47 am
Mar 8th, 2019, 3:33 am
Gonna leave the notification bar colour alone, its being a real pain to edit but hopefully me and Sylntnyt can figure out the following
These are the last two things that I think I have to change
Image Image
If anyone knows which lines to edit let me know
Mar 8th, 2019, 3:33 am