From music players to sound recording
Mar 11th, 2019, 8:41 am
I have no problems , no ads either.
Are you guys using VPN?
Mar 11th, 2019, 8:41 am
Mar 11th, 2019, 1:41 pm
MrKaon wrote:I have no problems , no ads either.
Are you guys using VPN?

No. I just wanted an app that would run without ads
Mar 11th, 2019, 1:41 pm
Mar 11th, 2019, 4:11 pm
Clearing cache and data fixed my issue of songs not playing/loading, I don't get any ads on this, I've disabled adguard and I don't get ads, odd.
Mar 11th, 2019, 4:11 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 5:33 am
Why when casting to tv the music keep changing every few seconds?
Mar 12th, 2019, 5:33 am
Mar 12th, 2019, 2:26 pm
Anyone manage to get high fidelity working?
Mar 12th, 2019, 2:26 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 2:54 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:FINAL:

I can't edit that text colour without editing the rest of the text to being dark again but here's the version with the fixed notification bar and nav bar
Can't do anymore to the app, this will also be what future versions of deezer dark theme will be too

Screenshot:

Download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/download/64q5hvcmq4b42ej

Also has been ported to previous version

Thank you bro for sharing your hard work. I'm staying with your previous version because after some testing notification bar most of the times somehow is black themed! Strange but true! Funny thing is that android tv version is dark themed by default but not mobile version. I think it should be the opposite... Thank you again.
Mar 12th, 2019, 2:54 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 4:36 pm
BALTO wrote:

I can't edit that text colour without editing the rest of the text to being dark again but here's the version with the fixed notification bar and nav bar
Can't do anymore to the app, this will also be what future versions of deezer dark theme will be too

Screenshot:

Download link:

Thank you bro for sharing your hard work. I'm staying with your previous version because after some testing notification bar most of the times somehow is black themed! Strange but true! Funny thing is that android tv version is dark themed by default but not mobile version. I think it should be the opposite... Thank you again.

New version is fixed
Mar 12th, 2019, 4:36 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 5:01 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:
BALTO wrote:

Screenshot:

Download link:

New version is fixed

I installed the new version but the notification bar was white. It was installed on top of the old one. I'm going to test it with a fresh one and see again.
Mar 12th, 2019, 5:01 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 5:27 pm
Notification bar couldn't be changed, its is only white bar with black icons, rest of app is dark themed a couple of hugs but I can't fix them without messing the rest of the app up
Mar 12th, 2019, 5:27 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 6:18 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:Notification bar couldn't be changed, its is only white bar with black icons, rest of app is dark themed a couple of hugs but I can't fix them without messing the rest of the app up

Both versions :

Old version :

New version :

I think previous version is better. For me at least. Thank you one more time bro.
Mar 12th, 2019, 6:18 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:11 pm
Alright, once a new version of modded deezer is released you get that version, funny enough that version didn't work for me the, the notification bar was completely blacked out, that's why I scrapped it
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:11 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 11:36 pm
New update changelist:

WHAT'S NEW
The chevron to show tracks in each Flow card has been replaced with a Tracklist button.
Several reported bugs have also been fixed.
Lastly, Deezer now plays in the Waze app. Access your Flow, Favorite Tracks and Recently Played, and switch between apps with one tap.

It's still not available in my country yet - as it was just released today, when I find the new apk I'll mod, either that or Balatan will probably do it if he gets it first.
Mar 12th, 2019, 11:36 pm

Mar 13th, 2019, 12:54 am
Has anyone figured out how to make the app play or download Hifi songs yet? Either using a VPN or not?

It works fine for me but it only plays HQ, never Hifi. I tried connecting to a US server with a VPN but that doesn't seem to make a difference.
Mar 13th, 2019, 12:54 am
Mar 13th, 2019, 3:22 am
LaFemme69 wrote:
Crunchykevlar wrote:Use adguard I don't get any ads, there's a modded version on this site by batalan, it's a must for downloading files

just install adguard? I don't have to configure adguard to block ads from deezer? if so, plse tell me how to.

all i did, installed adguard without any configurations. so far......no ads. hopefully that's a permanent cure.

thanx
Mar 13th, 2019, 3:22 am
Mar 13th, 2019, 3:24 pm
Can anyone please tell me if there`s an option to download individual songs? Not just in this modded app, but on Deezer in general?
Mar 13th, 2019, 3:24 pm