Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Oct 20th, 2015, 8:27 pm
I apologize in advance if I misuse the suggestions/feedback topic, I am so new in this , it's not even funny...!
Anyway, I hope this is the right place to suggest/ask for a new ebook category.
Can we please have an MM ( man to man ) book category?
It would be a blessing to search in one category for us mm fans - no subcategories needed.
My computer's keyboard would thank you for ever... ! :thumbup: :wave: :) :-D
Oct 20th, 2015, 8:27 pm
Oct 25th, 2015, 2:18 pm
fifika72 wrote:I apologize in advance if I misuse the suggestions/feedback topic, I am so new in this , it's not even funny...!
It would be a blessing to search in one category for us mm fans - no subcategories needed.

I agree! It is difficult sorting through so many in Romance and Erotica sections.
Oct 25th, 2015, 2:18 pm
Oct 26th, 2015, 8:04 pm
fifika72 wrote:I apologize in advance if I misuse the suggestions/feedback topic, I am so new in this , it's not even funny...!

I second with this suggestion :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Oct 26th, 2015, 8:04 pm
Oct 27th, 2015, 3:52 am
Problems with this suggestion:
- is where do you see MMF / Ménage / Series that switch back and forth between MF and MM and others going?
- who's going to retag all of the books (this site dates way back -- and when I say wayyy back I mean it's old enough that someone thought that naming a site pcwarez would be cool)
Oct 27th, 2015, 3:52 am
Oct 28th, 2015, 7:53 pm
botmtl wrote:Problems with this suggestion:
- is where do you see MMF / Ménage / Series that switch back and forth between MF and MM and others going?
- who's going to retag all of the books (this site dates way back -- and when I say wayyy back I mean it's old enough that someone thought that naming a site pcwarez would be cool)

We don't need to go way back.Let's start from now and on and then the previous ones will get catalogued in time.
As for MMF/MENAGE series they can be in the same category a FF. If there's a main category listed as LGBT then it's easy to add what kind of book it is - as is now ( for example : romance / mm ).

Category : LGBT / MM, MMF , FF , MENAGE and so on.
Oct 28th, 2015, 7:53 pm
Oct 28th, 2015, 7:55 pm
duckingrun wrote:

I agree! It is difficult sorting through so many in Romance and Erotica sections.

Right?! Ugh... :?
Oct 28th, 2015, 7:55 pm
Oct 31st, 2015, 9:49 am
fifika72 wrote:We don't need to go way back.Let's start from now and on and then the previous ones will get catalogued in time.
"In time" being the operative term. I doubt this will ever happen, as far as I know they are still trying to re-categorize Fiction and it's been years since the subsections were created. It will also take many man-hours to sort through over 60.000 releases in romance before all erotic are expunged and moved to the new section, so a further subdivision is probably not being considered.

I suggest you look at the bright side and start enjoying "sorting through so many in Romance and Erotica sections", the same way you would enjoy perusing the bookshelves in a library :D
Oct 31st, 2015, 9:49 am
Nov 1st, 2015, 6:56 pm
NovaPhoenix wrote:
fifika72 wrote:We don't need to go way back.Let's start from now and on and then the previous ones will get catalogued in time.
"In time" being the operative term. I doubt this will ever happen, as far as I know they are still trying to re-categorize Fiction and it's been years since the subsections were created. It will also take many man-hours to sort through over 60.000 releases in romance before all erotic are expunged and moved to the new section, so a further subdivision is probably not being considered.

I suggest you look at the bright side and start enjoying "sorting through so many in Romance and Erotica sections", the same way you would enjoy perusing the bookshelves in a library :D

At my library there's LGBT category for fiction and non-fiction books.
And at libraries you get high just by smelling the paper! Love, love libraries.
E-books are a necessity and a convinience. Don't get me wrong, I love my e-books. It's just not the same, you know?
Anyhow, it was just a suggestion. For even more convinience, I guess. So many books, it gets tiresome to search through all them.
At least for me, an mm hardcore lover.
Oh, well. As Freddie said, show must go on :D 8)
Nov 1st, 2015, 6:56 pm
Nov 10th, 2015, 10:12 am
that sound interesting :)
Nov 10th, 2015, 10:12 am
Nov 17th, 2015, 5:42 am
Aulien wrote:

I second with this suggestion :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

me third :)
Nov 17th, 2015, 5:42 am
Dec 31st, 2015, 1:27 am
I understand why it would probably be hard to implement. Saying that, would be a happy day for all those who don't have time to check 15 M/F romance pages to find a single M/M book.:)

Who knows, maybe someday...
Dec 31st, 2015, 1:27 am
Dec 31st, 2015, 11:56 am
You feel my pain... :clap: :thumbup:

Aquarius wrote:I understand why it would probably be hard to implement. Saying that, would be a happy day for all those who don't have time to check 15 M/F romance pages to find a single M/M book.:)

Dec 31st, 2015, 11:56 am
Jan 1st, 2016, 11:37 pm
fifika72 wrote:You feel my pain... :clap: :thumbup:

Aquarius wrote:I understand why it would probably be hard to implement. Saying that, would be a happy day for all those who don't have time to check 15 M/F romance pages to find a single M/M book.:)

Why not join the MM/LGBT usergroup? You can keep yourselves informed and up to date with everything related to your favourite genre, including the names of posters. Contact Weelee for details.
Jan 1st, 2016, 11:37 pm
Mar 22nd, 2019, 2:38 am
I know this is a necro-bump but it may be of interest:
I use this search:
Code: Select allhttps://forum.mobilism.org/search.php?keywords=%22MM%22%2B%22MM%22%2B%22M%2FM%22%2B%22M\M%22%2B%22M|M%22&fid[]=1292&sr=topics
Mar 22nd, 2019, 2:38 am
Mar 22nd, 2019, 6:56 pm
I use the link Weelee put up so time ago.

I go to the Search box, top left hand corner, and put in MM. You then scroll down until you see Weelee's heading Custom MM Search Link. Click on that and there is a link there that takes you to any books that have come in daily under Romance and Erotic. Hope that helps.
Mar 22nd, 2019, 6:56 pm