Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Apr 11th, 2019, 1:58 pm
Zenith Alpha 4013 Series (3-4) by Jilly Paddock
Requirements: ePUB / MOBI Reader, 2.2MB
Overview: I've been writing for a long time, mostly in the science-fiction and fantasy genres. After a career spent working in medical research (briefly) and then in an NHS microbiology lab, I've now taken early retirement and have time to spare for writing and publishing my work.

I like poetry, particularly Yeats and Walter de la Mare, the art of Alphonse Mucha and the Pre-Raphaelites, and folk music, particularly long ballads about sex, death and the supernatural. I dabble in many kinds of crafts, including cross stitch and beading, and collect press-moulded and British studio glass, especially Okra, and tarot cards. All of the above may flavour and influence my work.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image

#3 - Starchild
From Presumed Dead to Intelligence Agent…

From Espionage to Celebrity…

From Hunter…to Hunted…

StarChild is a quirky, subversive band famed for the slick visual effects in their shows. Citizens from a dozen worlds follow the band almost religiously, a cult of fans. When they’re invited to play on Ile Garoque, a world that severed all contact with Terra two decades ago, Earth Intelligence moves to plant a spy in their entourage.

Enter Anna-Marie Delany and her computer partner, Zenni, a pair known for the skills and prone to danger.

It seems simple enough until the lead singer refuses to set foot on the planet, so Anna must use her acting skills and EI’s technology to impersonate Taheera. What she does not expect is falling for Jeb Lucas, StarChild’s drummer and tech-wizard, nor for stumbling into a hostile first contact situation with a group of predatory aliens. All of this while her father is ill, longing for Anna to inherit his company and fortune, even though she is missing and assumed dead.

The world could be Anna’s, yet she and Zenni must survive attacks from enemies within EI, capture by the venomous Xha and a pair of dragon-storms, weird elemental disruptions in non-space that can destroy unwary spacecraft.

#4 - The Beauty of Our Weapons
Anna-Marie Delany and her computer partner, Zenni, are spies with psionic powers, agents for Earth Intelligence. When their boss at EI, Chandre Marteen, goes missing on the idyllic vacation world of Tambouret, their mission is to find her. A child has also vanished, Angel Jansen, daughter of Anna's dead enemy. Add to the mix an anti-technology cult whose leader may be possessed by a demon, a dark-sister for a sect of assassin nuns, an attempt to destroy and the Zenith project in a hostile takeover of Delany Corp and the help or perhaps hindrance of a pompous native detective-can Anna and Zenni rescue the hostages and survive unscathed?

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/9lmnidhqgiut
http://filebonus.com/thvqoklcwzvt
Apr 11th, 2019, 1:58 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.