Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 30th, 2019, 7:11 pm
Neither of these file posting sites work. On Upload4earn, I cannot the F()CKING PAGE once I have done the captcha. Uploadproper is even worse. On that one, I cannot uncheck the file download assistance box.

Running strait Windows 10 with recent update.
Jan 30th, 2019, 7:11 pm
Jan 30th, 2019, 7:16 pm
Upload4earn has never failed for me on desktop, but on mobile the captcha always fails. What were you trying to say you cannot do after captcha?
Jan 30th, 2019, 7:16 pm
Mar 5th, 2019, 11:11 pm
I'm a premium (right word?) user and usually click the wee arrow next to a link to download - tonight, every Upload4earn link click results in 'Error: Download-link not found.'

If I manually open the link and download the file that way, it works. The file is there, but clicking on the arrow says not.
Mar 5th, 2019, 11:11 pm
Mar 6th, 2019, 12:55 am
buckmelanoma wrote:I'm a premium (right word?) user and usually click the wee arrow next to a link to download - tonight, every Upload4earn link click results in 'Error: Download-link not found.'

If I manually open the link and download the file that way, it works. The file is there, but clicking on the arrow says not.

Will be fixed shortly, I have emailed their owner.
Mar 6th, 2019, 12:55 am
Apr 13th, 2019, 11:34 am
I agree. Both sites make me jump through hoops disable adblock then and only then often say 'file not found' HORRIBLE hosts.
Apr 13th, 2019, 11:34 am
Apr 18th, 2019, 5:30 pm
I'm trying to download a book uploaded to uploead4earn and uploadproper. I followed the instructions posted on mobilism forums to download from updloadproper but I keep getting to a page where I have to register and enter a credit card number. Doesn't matter what I try, I always reach that page.
upload4earn doens't even load the page, so, can't even try to download. Too bad.

merry60 wrote:When that happens in Uploadproper, it usually means that the adblocker was not disabled. Don't forget the warning in the Instructions topic: "you will need to disable the adblocker and be prepared to be bombarded with pop-ups". Ignore them all, close them all, and eventually you'll get the book.
Apr 18th, 2019, 5:30 pm
Apr 22nd, 2019, 11:31 pm
I also can't get either of those sites to work. Even if I disable adblock completely and turn on javascript for everything, neither site functions. I assume it's a problem with my browser's JS implementation, which is outdated. I could update, but the newer versions have some serious problems that are far worse for me than not being able to download from Upload4Earn.

If people want to use those sites, then I guess they have to balance getting fewer downloads against whatever they're getting from using the sites. *shrug*
Apr 22nd, 2019, 11:31 pm
Apr 25th, 2019, 8:01 am
notalizard wrote:I also can't get either of those sites to work. Even if I disable adblock completely and turn on javascript for everything, neither site functions. I assume it's a problem with my browser's JS implementation, which is outdated. I could update, but the newer versions have some serious problems that are far worse for me than not being able to download from Upload4Earn.

If people want to use those sites, then I guess they have to balance getting fewer downloads against whatever they're getting from using the sites. *shrug*

Upload4earn no longer works, please read here: viewtopic.php?p=6445981#6445981

Uploadproper is still working, and still a pain. I just tried a link to make sure the site was up and had to close eight (8!) pop-ups to get the book. I hope you're right and the site is worth it for uploaders even with fewer downloads, because I fear that downloaders will avoid it like the plague.
Apr 25th, 2019, 8:01 am
Apr 27th, 2019, 2:20 pm
If I find a link to these sites, now I just read the description and look for the book on another site. No more wasting time with them.
Apr 27th, 2019, 2:20 pm