Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 26th, 2019, 6:32 pm
It was working fine maybe three or four days ago. Now every time I try to download anything it lets me go through the whole process and then instead of downloading something I get a text page in my browser window stating "Wrong IP". I've even tried running a completely unprotected browser, no adblock or javascript shutoff, and get the same error every time.
Apr 26th, 2019, 6:32 pm
Apr 27th, 2019, 7:47 am
notalizard wrote:It was working fine maybe three or four days ago. Now every time I try to download anything it lets me go through the whole process and then instead of downloading something I get a text page in my browser window stating "Wrong IP". I've even tried running a completely unprotected browser, no adblock or javascript shutoff, and get the same error every time.
They seem to have fixed the "Wrong IP" issue, please try now and PM me or post here if the problem persists, thank you.

dropapk <webmaster@drop.download>

Hello,
We have fixed problem.
Let them try and inform me.
Best regards !
Apr 27th, 2019, 7:47 am
May 5th, 2019, 12:41 pm
Wrong IP issue is back, it seems.
Looking at the DLed/counted downloads ratio, looks like only the Prem users can DL without any problems as their IP never changes. I might be wrong tho.
May 5th, 2019, 12:41 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
May 5th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Hello,

We have fix problem for all users.

You can try and inform us if there is any problem.

Best Regards!
May 5th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Jul 20th, 2019, 5:20 pm
@globalapk
BTW on my mobile, I grabbed an apk and not the actual file when simply clicking on "free" button.
Adblock in Chrome is blocking 24+ ads.
This has to be fixed as soon as possible.
Jul 20th, 2019, 5:20 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Jul 21st, 2019, 5:13 pm
marooned2 wrote:@globalapk
BTW on my mobile, I grabbed an apk and not the actual file when simply clicking on "free" button.
Adblock in Chrome is blocking 24+ ads.
This has to be fixed as soon as possible.

Maybe this apk from ads company .. we will contact them and fix it.

Best Regards!
Jul 21st, 2019, 5:13 pm