Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 27th, 2019, 12:17 am
I just started using mobilism again after at least a year's absence and so far two out of three ebook files I've downloaded have an ".apk" extension after the expected ".rar" . What's the deal with these?
Apr 27th, 2019, 12:17 am
Apr 27th, 2019, 12:56 am
I believe you are clicking in all of the wrong places. For help on how to download from many of the file hosts used here, please see:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944. The most likely culprit is that you are failing to uncheck a box that has a note about downloading with add-ons or some similar wording.
Apr 27th, 2019, 12:56 am

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Apr 27th, 2019, 3:23 am
Be careful with these, as I think these files could be malware. As Fizban said, I think you are clicking on the wrong places. Are you using the premium downloads button?
Apr 27th, 2019, 3:23 am

akaMePs
Apr 27th, 2019, 12:25 pm
Like has already been said, the APK files are malware the file hosting sites themselves or their advertising partners try to get you to install on your device. Some of them, daily uploads for example starts two or three downloads of APK files every time you try to download something from that site. Usually you need to cancel those download prompts and click the same button again until you get the plain .zip or whatever file it is.
Apr 27th, 2019, 12:25 pm
May 1st, 2019, 5:17 pm
aeLqsNFQpcyjjyxAbFLx wrote:Like has already been said, the APK files are malware the file hosting sites themselves or their advertising partners try to get you to install on your device. Some of them, daily uploads for example starts two or three downloads of APK files every time you try to download something from that site. Usually you need to cancel those download prompts and click the same button again until you get the plain .zip or whatever file it is.
Yes, you have to cancel the apk download and click the same button until you download the correct file. Sometimes you have to click two or three times until it download the correct file
May 1st, 2019, 5:17 pm