Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 27th, 2019, 12:32 pm
Is anyone else getting a whole lot of This site can’t be reached / ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED when trying to download anything that is hosted on filescdn with the URL
Code: Select allhttps://01.filescdn.com/d/SOMERANDOMSTRING/filename.extension

?
Some hosts never tell you a file has been deleted and instead gives you a connection time out (like userscloud) or a redirect to more ads, maybe this is the same thing?
Apr 27th, 2019, 12:32 pm
Apr 27th, 2019, 9:19 pm
I'm getting "Connection refused" in Brave Android. Will check on my laptop.

I noticed they deleted all my files I upped 2 month ago. Some should've been deleted later than others. Yet, they're all gone the same day.
Dunno who uses that host these days anyway.
Apr 27th, 2019, 9:19 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Apr 28th, 2019, 5:26 am
As far as I remember filescdn had a server go down a little over a month ago and its files were never recovered. Rather than marking those files as non-existent filescdn kept them in its index, so they show up as being there until you actually get to the downloading part.
Apr 28th, 2019, 5:26 am
Apr 30th, 2019, 4:50 pm
Disk4mat wrote:As far as I remember filescdn had a server go down a little over a month ago and its files were never recovered. Rather than marking those files as non-existent filescdn kept them in its index, so they show up as being there until you actually get to the downloading part.

What fun that would be for someone actually using filescdn to backup their personal files :lol:
J/k everyone knows those sites are used only for w_a_r_e_z.
Apr 30th, 2019, 4:50 pm