Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 3rd, 2019, 2:55 pm
Not sure how to do either. I don't see any delete option.
May 3rd, 2019, 2:55 pm
May 4th, 2019, 12:33 am
As far as I know it hasn't been fulfilled yet and yes. I posted before reading the faq on posts, then realized that my post would be considered bumping, and I'd have to give 10 wrz. It's worth 5 to me, considering that right now I only have 50. The faq also says I can withdraw until the request is fulfilled and I was trying to either withdraw or ascertain if I can only give 5.
May 4th, 2019, 12:33 am
May 4th, 2019, 2:51 am
verikt wrote:As far as I know it hasn't been fulfilled yet and yes. I posted before reading the faq on posts, then realized that my post would be considered bumping, and I'd have to give 10 wrz. It's worth 5 to me, considering that right now I only have 50. The faq also says I can withdraw until the request is fulfilled and I was trying to either withdraw or ascertain if I can only give 5.

Not sure where the problem lies. Both of these questions are answered in the Request section rules:

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12143

Specifically:

You have to offer at least 10 WRZ$ PER BOOK as a reward to the user who fulfills your request.

And:

You may withdraw your request by posting a reply in your own thread saying you no longer need the book, provided a link has not been offered yet. If a working link has already been posted, whether to a file host or to a new release, you are most definitely obliged to donate. (Once a request has been withdrawn, you are not allowed to request the same book again for two weeks.)

You can try contacting a mod to speed up the withdrawal of the request, but the above is sufficient to cancel the request.
May 4th, 2019, 2:51 am

"We Gladly Feast on Those Who Would Subdue Us." - Addams Family
May 5th, 2019, 10:58 am
OK. I'm still not sure how to contact a mod, it would be nice if there was a sticky or something with "Contact a Mod" out there, but my specific question has been answered. Thank you.
May 5th, 2019, 10:58 am
May 5th, 2019, 1:49 pm
verikt wrote:OK. I'm still not sure how to contact a mod, it would be nice if there was a sticky or something with "Contact a Mod" out there, but my specific question has been answered. Thank you.

There is, The Team Positions List shows all the current staff members: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=198539

For instance, here is the Ebook section:

http://prntscr.com/nkna2m
May 5th, 2019, 1:49 pm

"We Gladly Feast on Those Who Would Subdue Us." - Addams Family