Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 29th, 2019, 7:22 am
I purchased premium account and vip and now it´s getting close to renew.
It says this has vip for life so my question is: Do I need to renew with premium and vip or is a premium account enough second time?
Apr 29th, 2019, 7:22 am
Apr 29th, 2019, 7:25 am
Hawkwing wrote:I purchased premium account and vip and now it´s getting close to renew.
It says this has vip for life so my question is: Do I need to renew with premium and vip or is a premium account enough second time?

You do not need to renew VIP since you already have it and it stays for life.
Apr 29th, 2019, 7:25 am
May 1st, 2019, 4:56 pm
I just logged in and was told my premium account has come to an end but it hasn`t been a year so I`m confused?

EDIT: All sorted by logging out and in again :)
May 1st, 2019, 4:56 pm
May 2nd, 2019, 7:31 am
I just renewed Mobilism Premium for the second year and I truly recommend it. Never had any trouble with download through it.
May 2nd, 2019, 7:31 am
May 2nd, 2019, 3:30 pm
Love the fast way of download links with the blue arrows!!! No more struggles with download websites !!
May 2nd, 2019, 3:30 pm
May 8th, 2019, 12:26 pm
I have signed up for a free trial to see if I like the audiobooks, but nearly every one I try seems to say that the file has been removed or non acceptable forms are found.
I decided to try a diverse few of my favourite authors, Scott Meyer, Alison Weir, Brandon Sanderson, and for some the premium download wasn’t available, and for those that did have direct download, I was able to only download one mp3 by Alison Weir (Jane Seymour the haunted queen). I understand that links break etc, and that sometimes things go awry, but 90% of the files I tried to download with my free trial don’t seem to work, and I’m wondering if it is worth subscribing after the trial?
I don’t want to come off as a moany whiner, I’m new to audiobooks, so I don’t know if this is the norm. I’m slowly having to cross over to audio alongside ebooks for medical reasons, so I’d be a happy bunny if i could listen to my fave authors instead.
(I’m a bit worried about posting this in the wrong place and getting cyber trounced, so please forgive an aged old lady!)
May 8th, 2019, 12:26 pm
May 8th, 2019, 6:34 pm
WelshWitch wrote:I have signed up for a free trial to see if I like the audiobooks, but nearly every one I try seems to say that the file has been removed or non acceptable forms are found.
I decided to try a diverse few of my favourite authors, Scott Meyer, Alison Weir, Brandon Sanderson, and for some the premium download wasn’t available, and for those that did have direct download, I was able to only download one mp3 by Alison Weir (Jane Seymour the haunted queen). I understand that links break etc, and that sometimes things go awry, but 90% of the files I tried to download with my free trial don’t seem to work, and I’m wondering if it is worth subscribing after the trial?
I don’t want to come off as a moany whiner, I’m new to audiobooks, so I don’t know if this is the norm. I’m slowly having to cross over to audio alongside ebooks for medical reasons, so I’d be a happy bunny if i could listen to my fave authors instead.
(I’m a bit worried about posting this in the wrong place and getting cyber trounced, so please forgive an aged old lady!)

Non-acceptable form found just means that the file has been deleted or expired. Unfortunately the Premium Downloader still has to fetch files from the filehosts, so if the filehost no longer has the file, it will not be able to download and provide it for you. You can (and should) ask the person who posted the book/audiobook to reupload if you need something that has a broken link. The person who originally posted it will then repost it and you'll be able to download.
May 8th, 2019, 6:34 pm
May 10th, 2019, 2:43 pm
I was a premium user, now a platinum user, the transition was very smooth. Would recommend going platinum.
May 10th, 2019, 2:43 pm
May 10th, 2019, 5:03 pm
can you please support http://nitroflare.com/ and add it to Mobilism Premium file hosts
thanks
May 10th, 2019, 5:03 pm

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
May 10th, 2019, 6:50 pm
Actually, that raises a question: what is the criteria that file hosts must meet in order to be added to the Premium list?
May 10th, 2019, 6:50 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
May 10th, 2019, 7:47 pm
Anonyma'am wrote:Actually, that raises a question: what is the criteria that file hosts must meet in order to be added to the Premium list?

This is a tricky question to answer because it depends on a lot of factors, some of which depend on other factors. It depends on whether the host can be supported by our Downloader to begin with, whether the host's owner is willing to work with us, whether the host is used/requested by Major Releasers, whether the filehost has any issues, etc.

fantap wrote:can you please support http://nitroflare.com/ and add it to Mobilism Premium file hosts
thanks

Nitroflare is actually banned in eBooks, so we're definitely not going to support it.
May 10th, 2019, 7:47 pm
May 12th, 2019, 5:36 pm
Long time greatful premium member. Today I started seeing this error:

"It is not possible to carry out a record in the file *.apk"

Please advise @Disk4mat. Many thanks :)

UPDATE: Issue resolved itself 8)
May 12th, 2019, 5:36 pm
May 12th, 2019, 8:31 pm
I bought an annual membership and am really happy with the purchase, I absolutely hate capcha's. Having the ability to download straight from here instead of having to go to the link and go through all the bs they have on some of the sites is definitely worth the $5 a month. Combined with the fact that i use microG on my phone with no Gapps, which means no Play Store authentication for apps with DRM, this service is invaluable!!
May 12th, 2019, 8:31 pm
May 14th, 2019, 12:56 pm
I renewed my VIP subscription yet I keep getting an email saying that I need to renew it. Please advise.
May 14th, 2019, 12:56 pm