Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 3rd, 2019, 3:03 am
I can log in
But then the site doesn't recognize me and won't allow me to seach for a book.
Mar 3rd, 2019, 3:03 am
Mar 7th, 2019, 6:45 am
For some reason I am unable to log into my Premium account when I try to direct download through clicking the blue arrow.
When I am on the MBL Services page I can log in perfectly fine. This is after I just changed my password. Do I need to wait for a bit before I can begin downloading? Thanks!
Mar 7th, 2019, 6:45 am
Mar 7th, 2019, 6:24 pm
darkone108 wrote:For some reason I am unable to log into my Premium account when I try to direct download through clicking the blue arrow.
When I am on the MBL Services page I can log in perfectly fine. This is after I just changed my password. Do I need to wait for a bit before I can begin downloading? Thanks!

Do you have any special characters in your Premium password? Try changing the password to something alphanumeric-only. We've seen some special characters causing problems before.
Mar 7th, 2019, 6:24 pm
Online
Apr 4th, 2019, 12:07 pm
How to unsubscribe from all e-mails except unsubscribe from topic?
Apr 4th, 2019, 12:07 pm


Image
May 11th, 2019, 6:36 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
darkone108 wrote:For some reason I am unable to log into my Premium account when I try to direct download through clicking the blue arrow.
When I am on the MBL Services page I can log in perfectly fine. This is after I just changed my password. Do I need to wait for a bit before I can begin downloading? Thanks!

Do you have any special characters in your Premium password? Try changing the password to something alphanumeric-only. We've seen some special characters causing problems before.


I am also having this issue. My password is all lowercase and only alphanumeric. I downloaded fine but after changing the password I get an error saying incorrect user or pass. I have logged out of both MBL and my regular account and logged back into both with no help
May 11th, 2019, 6:36 pm
Jun 9th, 2019, 1:52 pm
I can't see any images posted at images.mobilism.

Hope it's a temp glitch. On a similar note, wonder why images.mobilism isn't in https.

Edit: they are back.
Jun 9th, 2019, 1:52 pm
Jun 15th, 2019, 12:58 am
Getting an error message "mblservices.org took too long to respond."
Jun 15th, 2019, 12:58 am
Jun 26th, 2019, 12:38 am
Nothing posted in the Magazine section since yesterday. Just seems odd.
Jun 26th, 2019, 12:38 am
Jun 26th, 2019, 3:51 am
darkrats wrote:Nothing posted in the Magazine section since yesterday. Just seems odd.

I count ~64 items uploaded to the Magazine section as of this moment today. So, yes, it is odd if you aren't seeing anything there.
Jun 26th, 2019, 3:51 am

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of the Release page.
Jul 17th, 2019, 1:18 am
I keep getting the below error every time I try to download something:

files/ is selected as your download path and it is not writable. Please chmod it to 777

It just started this afternoon. Everything was working fine earlier this morning. I checked my browser and verified the file is correct to download into. I also tested another site and was able to download fine. I can't use the links without getting the above message though.

Thanks for any help.
Jul 17th, 2019, 1:18 am
Jul 17th, 2019, 3:36 am
I am having the same issue as EmeraldBreeze. It just started today. Every time I try to download I get the message:

files/ is selected as your download path and it is not writable. Please chmod it to 777
Jul 17th, 2019, 3:36 am
Jul 17th, 2019, 3:48 pm
EmeraldBreeze wrote:I keep getting the below error every time I try to download something:

files/ is selected as your download path and it is not writable. Please chmod it to 777

It just started this afternoon. Everything was working fine earlier this morning. I checked my browser and verified the file is correct to download into. I also tested another site and was able to download fine. I can't use the links without getting the above message though.

Thanks for any help.



Everything seems to be working fine now. I didn't do anything else, so I am assuming it was the site having some type of problem.
Jul 17th, 2019, 3:48 pm
Aug 10th, 2019, 8:13 am
I can't post replies with emojis. Whenever I include at least 1 emoji, this error shows up when I pressed the submit button.
Image

Fixed.
Turned out phpBB based forums doesn't support external emojis. Smiles work just fine :)
Aug 10th, 2019, 8:13 am

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Sep 2nd, 2019, 2:47 pm
When remote uploading an image to images.mobilism.org, the only condition stated is: size < 1MB. But when trying to upload an image such as:
https://www.leetobinmcclain.com/wp-cont ... -final.jpg
Which is a 640KB 1600x2600 pixel image, the upload fails, resulting in a cloudflare error.

Specific example for log checking is:
Ray ID: 50ffd7c7db90d6e1 • 2019-09-02 13:32:11 UTC

When trying to upload the same image directly
Sep 2nd, 2019, 2:47 pm
Sep 2nd, 2019, 4:50 pm
sdfwsed wrote:When remote uploading an image to images.mobilism.org, the only condition stated is: size < 1MB. But when trying to upload an image such as:
https://www.leetobinmcclain.com/wp-cont ... -final.jpg
Which is a 640KB 1600x2600 pixel image, the upload fails, resulting in a cloudflare error.

Specific example for log checking is:
Ray ID: 50ffd7c7db90d6e1 • 2019-09-02 13:32:11 UTC

When trying to upload the same image directly

Weirdly enough I don't see anything matching that Ray ID in our logs. Can you try again please?
Sep 2nd, 2019, 4:50 pm
Online