From music players to sound recording
May 12th, 2019, 4:20 pm
Spotify - Music and Podcasts v8.5.4.770 [Final] [Mod]
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

What's New:
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

Mod Info:
Unlocked Spotify Connect;
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod;
Visual ads blocked;
Audio ads blocked;
Seeking enabled;
Unlimited shuffle;
Choose any song;
Extreme audio unlocked;
Repeats enabled.

Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Download Instructions: credits mrdude
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/bd547568db8ef665

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/o6hazh3svj4q
https://douploads.net/bv81auf4z0pn
May 12th, 2019, 4:20 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
May 12th, 2019, 4:30 pm
thanks man
May 12th, 2019, 4:30 pm
May 12th, 2019, 4:53 pm

It has the new layout! Nice!
May 12th, 2019, 4:53 pm
May 12th, 2019, 4:56 pm
hi, i'm new here - great site!

i was using a modded spotify 8.4 apk that i found on a random blog for two months. i was annoyed by the audio ads - so i tried this version.
immediately after logging in - i get two full screen messages to try spotify premium for 30 days for free. :?

this is in no way a criticism of your work - it seems to be that there is no truly adfree version of spotify on android / ios.
May 12th, 2019, 4:56 pm
May 12th, 2019, 5:00 pm
cuckain wrote:hi, i'm new here - great site!

i was using a modded spotify 8.4 apk that i found on a random blog for two months. i was annoyed by the audio ads - so i tried this version.
immediately after logging in - i get two full screen messages to try spotify premium for 30 days for free. :?

this is in no way a criticism of your work - it seems to be that there is no truly adfree version of spotify on android / ios.

You literally just click the X button and never see it again (Hulu+Spotify Discount Ad). Are you seriously complaining right now?
May 12th, 2019, 5:00 pm
May 12th, 2019, 5:02 pm
Don`t update...we can`t long in..
May 12th, 2019, 5:02 pm
May 12th, 2019, 5:07 pm
Thing wrote:

You literally just click the X button and never see it again (Hulu+Spotify Discount Ad). Are you seriously complaining right now?

if you read and understand my post correctly you would know that it was no form of criticism from my side. :roll:

i have never seen this ad before on my old version - that's why ask. i also got two new messages - one asking me if i'm currently attending university and voting for the new eu parliament. i hope spotify doesn't continue with these nag screens.

also is it a limitation that repeating of a single song is disabled when you use spotify connect (with a ps4, xbox one) and hear audio ads? i also had this limitation on my old 8.4 apk

i'm just asking questions, this is constructive criticism if at all. thanks !
May 12th, 2019, 5:07 pm
May 12th, 2019, 5:21 pm
cuckain wrote:
Thing wrote:

if you read and understand my post correctly you would know that it was no form of criticism from my side. :roll:

i have never seen this ad before on my old version - that's why ask. i also got two new messages - one asking me if i'm currently attending university and voting for the new eu parliament. i hope spotify doesn't continue with these nag screens.

also is it a limitation that repeating of a single song is disabled when you use spotify connect (with a ps4, xbox one) and hear audio ads? i also had this limitation on my old 8.4 apk

i'm just asking questions, this is constructive criticism if at all. thanks !

If that's the case then my bad. But I thought you were being snarky. Complimenting then undercutting it.

My bad
May 12th, 2019, 5:21 pm
May 12th, 2019, 6:01 pm
nisim2j wrote:Don`t update...we can`t long in..

Works fine here. Thanks mrdude.
May 12th, 2019, 6:01 pm
May 12th, 2019, 10:50 pm
I'm seeing "Sorry, something went wrong. That didn't work. Please have another go." msg on Home and Search tabs.

I uninstalled older version, cleared cache, restarted phone, installed this version, logged in, cleared cache/data, force stopped the app, logged in again, but still no dice.
May 12th, 2019, 10:50 pm
May 13th, 2019, 12:56 am
DragonMarking wrote:Why don`t you upload the latest version 8.5.5.853

quit asking for updates, as mrdude has said countless times, your gonna make him want to discontinue, if you want updates, first make sure theres new features worth updating too, then you comment and say what the new features are, or learn to do it yourself
May 13th, 2019, 12:56 am
May 13th, 2019, 1:22 am
Thing wrote:Thanks :D

It has the new layout! Nice!
Any chance of your awesome blue mod?
May 13th, 2019, 1:22 am
May 13th, 2019, 1:41 am
DigitalApe wrote:can someone mod Feedly
tnx

go to the correct area to request
May 13th, 2019, 1:41 am