From music players to sound recording
May 17th, 2019, 7:12 am
Spotify - Music and Podcasts v8.5.6.673 [Final] [Mod]
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

What's New:
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

Mod Info:
Unlocked Spotify Connect;
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod;
Visual ads blocked;
Audio ads blocked;
Seeking enabled;
Unlimited shuffle;
Choose any song;
Extreme audio unlocked;
Repeats enabled.

Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Download Instructions: credits mrdude
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/116beb857410241c

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/zgp4bglajy3r
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/rqnuxv7c
https://douploads.net/jjomgmi6smb0
May 17th, 2019, 7:12 am

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
May 17th, 2019, 8:05 am
Great work as usual, thanks!
May 17th, 2019, 8:05 am
May 17th, 2019, 9:32 am
Hi Balatan, thanks for your work.

I have a question. Do you have a clue why the audio quality options are greyed out when I use Spotify Connect and I get low quality streams, regular audio ads and can't use repeat the same song? Is there a solution to this except buying premium of course?

Thanks for your hard work and help
May 17th, 2019, 9:32 am
May 17th, 2019, 11:09 am
Awesome upload.. Thanks to both Mr dude and Balatan
May 17th, 2019, 11:09 am
May 17th, 2019, 12:14 pm
cuckain wrote:Hi Balatan, thanks for your work.

I have a question. Do you have a clue why the audio quality options are greyed out when I use Spotify Connect and I get low quality streams, regular audio ads and can't use repeat the same song? Is there a solution to this except buying premium of course?

You need a cracked spotify version on the device your connecting to as well to stop ads. This has been said lots + lots of times already, just use bluetooth audio or cast your audio instead of using spotify connect to solve all your issues, or install a cracked Spotify to the device you're connecting to.
May 17th, 2019, 12:14 pm

May 17th, 2019, 1:11 pm
mrdude wrote:
cuckain wrote:Hi Balatan, thanks for your work.

You need a cracked spotify version on the device your connecting to as well to stop ads. This has been said lots + lots of times already, just use bluetooth audio or cast your audio instead of using spotify connect to solve all your issues, or install a cracked Spotify to the device you're connecting to.

Thanks for the great work Mrdude and Balatan, request you to add FAQ in these uploads, tired of seeing these same queries on every upload :lol:
May 17th, 2019, 1:11 pm
May 17th, 2019, 1:55 pm
Thanks for all your work ! Can you also update the TV version please ?
May 17th, 2019, 1:55 pm
May 17th, 2019, 3:44 pm
Alexis0076 wrote:Thanks for all your work ! Can you also update the TV version please ?
+1
May 17th, 2019, 3:44 pm
May 17th, 2019, 4:03 pm
Alexis0076 wrote:Can you also update the TV version please ?

Can I - Yes I can.
Will I - No I won't

There's no need, version 1.9.0 works fine, no ads and no issues - there's nothing really changed since that version. I won't release any new version of this app until it stops working.
May 17th, 2019, 4:03 pm

May 17th, 2019, 4:34 pm
Thanks Balatan and MrDude! Thanks for putting in the work constantly! Very appreciated!
May 17th, 2019, 4:34 pm
May 17th, 2019, 10:28 pm
Downloading songs not working
May 17th, 2019, 10:28 pm
May 17th, 2019, 10:48 pm
ahmedyfdr wrote:Downloading songs not working

May 17th, 2019, 10:48 pm

May 17th, 2019, 10:55 pm
mrdude wrote:
Alexis0076 wrote:Can you also update the TV version please ?

Can I - Yes I can.
Will I - No I won't

There's no need, version 1.9.0 works fine, no ads and no issues - there's nothing really changed since that version. I won't release any new version of this app until it stops working.

I have to disagree, honestly I do have problems with casting Spotify to my Android TV on that same version. But anyways I respect you and your work. Thank you very much.
May 17th, 2019, 10:55 pm
May 17th, 2019, 11:04 pm
Is there any version you can download music?
May 17th, 2019, 11:04 pm