Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
May 21st, 2019, 3:17 pm
MEGA v3.6.2 (239) [Mod Lite]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: MEGA provides user-controlled encrypted cloud storage and chat through standard web browsers, together with dedicated apps for mobile devices.

Image Image

Unlike other cloud storage providers, your data is encrypted and decrypted by your client devices only and never by us.

Upload your files from your smartphone or tablet then search, store, download, stream, view, share, rename or delete your files any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time. The encryption process means we cannot access or reset your password so you MUST remember it (unless you have your Recovery Key backed up) or you will lose access to your stored files.

End-to-end user-encrypted MEGA video chat allows for total privacy, and has been available through the browser since 2016. It has been extended to our mobile app, with chat history accessible across multiple devices. Users can also easily add files to a chat from their MEGA cloud drive.

MEGA offers a generous 50 GB free storage for all registered users with bonus achievements, and offers paid plans with much higher limits:

PRO LITE subscription: 4.99 € per month or 49.99 € per year gives you 200 GB of storage space and 1 TB of transfer quota per month.
PRO I subscription: 9.99 € per month or 99.99 € per year gives you 1 TB of storage space and 2 TB of transfer quota per month.
PRO II subscription: 19.99 € per month or 199.99 € per year gives you 4 TB of storage space and 8 TB of transfer quota per month.
PRO III subscription: 29.99 € per month or 299.99 € per year gives you 8 TB of storage space and 16 TB of transfer quota per month.

Subscriptions are renewed automatically for successive subscription periods of the same duration and at the same price as the initial period chosen. To manage your subscriptions, simply click on the Play Store icon on your handset, sign in with your Google ID (if you haven't already done so) and then click on the MEGA app. You'll be able to manage your subscription there.

App Permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -> Download your files from MEGA to your device and upload files from your device to MEGA
CAMERA -> Take a picture and upload your photos to MEGA
READ_CONTACTS -> Easily add contacts from your device as MEGA contacts
RECORD_AUDIO & CAPTURE_VIDEO_OUTPUT (mic and camera) -> MEGA provides for end-to-end encrypted audio/video calls

To enhance users' confidence in the MEGA system, all of the client-side code is published, so interested security researchers can evaluate the encryption process. The code of our mobile app is located on: https://github.com/meganz/android

What's New:
Fix several bugs.
Add a setting to allow turn on/off autoplay.
Update password reminder logic with new password change rules.
Update available translations.

Mod info:
- PRO III status (ONLY VISUAL!)
- Cleared as much as possible from trash

This app has no advertisements

More Info: credit sserratty
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mega.privacy.android.app

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/lidwk9qx51rv

Mirror:
https://douploads.net/6ktaioerrt7n
May 21st, 2019, 3:17 pm

Respect the thread owner !

Use Mirror only if the links on the first post are dead, thankyou! :)
May 21st, 2019, 3:39 pm
What gives PRO III status? I don't see 8 TB of storage space.
May 21st, 2019, 3:39 pm
May 21st, 2019, 3:44 pm
Not pro status, only the free account specs.
May 21st, 2019, 3:44 pm
May 21st, 2019, 3:45 pm
Dozeran wrote:What gives PRO III status? I don't see 8 TB of storage space.

Yes, it's just "decoration." Pro status is, but in fact it does not give extra terabytes.

One of the advantages of this mod is that it weighs two times less than the original.
May 21st, 2019, 3:45 pm

May 21st, 2019, 3:47 pm
kemakokos wrote:Not pro status, only the free account specs.

Yes, as I said above and wrote in the title - this is not a pro mod, this is [Mod Lite] only :)
May 21st, 2019, 3:47 pm

May 21st, 2019, 5:09 pm
sonypsx224 wrote:its a decoration and fake
not usefull...

this is not a fake, this is a lite mod ... it is written in the title, you are inattentive ;)
May 21st, 2019, 5:09 pm

May 21st, 2019, 6:56 pm
Stop bashing the guy!He clearly wrote than it's only for visual and the Lite mod is what matters here.How on Earth he is supposed to hack secure server to give you free cloud space!
Mega has gotten way too large for comfortable use,I hope the future updates will be covered.
May 21st, 2019, 6:56 pm
May 21st, 2019, 7:17 pm
(Sonypsx) please read the description before posting useless comments the releasers work very hard to bring you these applications so please show a little respect
May 21st, 2019, 7:17 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
May 26th, 2019, 3:08 pm
Please update the links
May 26th, 2019, 3:08 pm
May 27th, 2019, 2:31 am
i for one appreciate the lighter app and dont understand the critical comments. not necessary to fake pro but it helps me know its a mod.
May 27th, 2019, 2:31 am

Derek
May 27th, 2019, 5:39 pm
arefin0991 wrote:Stop bashing the guy!He clearly wrote than it's only for visual and the Lite mod is what matters here.How on Earth he is supposed to hack secure server to give you free cloud space!
Mega has gotten way too large for comfortable use,I hope the future updates will be covered.

^^^Exactly what he said
May 27th, 2019, 5:39 pm
May 28th, 2019, 1:42 pm

Could you please elaborate? What does this mean?
May 28th, 2019, 1:42 pm
May 28th, 2019, 2:00 pm
Rudolf213 wrote:

Could you please elaborate? What does this mean?

Lite mod: deleted analytics, etc.
May 28th, 2019, 2:00 pm

May 29th, 2019, 12:26 pm
pls continue the good work! thank you very much
May 29th, 2019, 12:26 pm
May 30th, 2019, 2:24 am
This MOD is excellent! The status "PRO III" I think is more than just visual since I have a free account in MEGA for years and have never given me anything; I downloaded this MOD, I made a new account and in the same week I received an email from MEGA informing me that I would receive 15 GB of additional storage plus 30 GB of transfer valid for 180 days. My regards for you DA180 for this excellent MOD and I hope you can do it in the next update!

May 30th, 2019, 2:24 am