Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Jun 1st, 2019, 8:12 pm
TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App v6.28.0.2 [Premium]
Requirements: 4.4 and up
Overview: FREE SMS TEXTING, PICTURE MESSAGING, CALLING, AND VOICEMAIL. Free UNLIMITED calling and UNLIMITED SMS text messaging to all US & Canadian phone numbers. TextNow gives you your very own dedicated phone number with which you can text and call your friends, family, significant others, neighbors, or anyone else you would like!

Image Image

Local US or Canada Phone number
Give your friends your very own phone number they can call!

Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging
You can send as many text messages as you want to US & Canada - FREE!

Unlimited Calling to USA and Canada
Make unlimited free phone calls to any phone number in the US & Canada!

Cheap International Calling
Add money or earn free money by completing offers to your account and make low-cost international calls

Features:
- Make and receive voice calls
- Emojis, stickers and gifs
- Full picture messaging : send, receive and save pictures!
- Voicemail Transcription: transcript of your voicemail
- Caller ID
- PassCode: keep your messages under lock and key
- Google SmartLock: no need to remember your password
- Call Forwarding
- Signatures: add your own signature to each text
- Customizable text-tone, ringtone & vibration
- Customizable backgrounds
- Assign individual contacts their own ringtone & background
- Quick Reply to easily (and quickly) respond to friends
- Home screen widget to launch TextNow, compose a new message or quickly make a call
- Unified inbox: send and receive your texts directly via TextNow - use TextNow as your one-stop SMS texting app!
- TextNow.com - text from your computer too! All messages seamlessly synchronize with your mobile device.

What's New:
- New features. Improved reliability. Squashed bugs. We never stop working to make your TextNow experience better.
- *PassCode* - keep your messages under lock n’ key

● Premium features unlocked
● Released by derrin

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enflick.android.TextNow&hl=en

Download Instructions:
https://douploads.net/qrfs0gimr7j3

Mirror:
https://drop.download/y8laamfmozj5
https://uploadrar.com/8umjxtww0nld
Jun 1st, 2019, 8:12 pm

If you like an app, buy it and support the developer.

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]
Jun 1st, 2019, 9:31 pm
Can anyone tell me why i havent been able to login or signup using any mods for Textnow or 2ndLine? Updates keep being released but same problem even with versions from a couple months ago.
Jun 1st, 2019, 9:31 pm
Jun 2nd, 2019, 1:11 am
Check the playstore version
Jun 2nd, 2019, 1:11 am
Jun 2nd, 2019, 2:54 am
it’s updated every day, but every version doesn’t login. why?
Jun 2nd, 2019, 2:54 am
Jun 2nd, 2019, 3:18 am
ymcoming wrote:it’s updated every day, but every version doesn’t login. why?

because the dev caught on needs modded by a pro
Jun 2nd, 2019, 3:18 am

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Jun 2nd, 2019, 4:54 am
OK. I just want to clarify something here:
Did u guys follow the rules dev. made? The very first rule for that is U MUST AT LEAST SEND A MESSAGE OR MADE ONE CALL A MONTH TO KEEP UR ACCOUNT ALIVE after u got ur account at the very beginning!
So did u guys follow it? Like me, I dont hv any problem for the account login out in couple devices and continue using the same account and number at yrs arround. So plx dont say u cannt due to u dont follow the rule!
Jun 2nd, 2019, 4:54 am
Jun 2nd, 2019, 10:08 am
cityhunteryzx wrote:OK. I just want to clarify something here:
Did u guys follow the rules dev. made? The very first rule for that is U MUST AT LEAST SEND A MESSAGE OR MADE ONE CALL A MONTH TO KEEP UR ACCOUNT ALIVE after u got ur account at the very beginning!
So did u guys follow it? Like me, I dont hv any problem for the account login out in couple devices and continue using the same account and number at yrs arround. So plx dont say u cannt due to u dont follow the rule!

you could never be more wrong about this being the reason login not working......i have had same number for textnow from day 1 when this app was created....app from store logs in without any issues.....mod clearly has issues vs the dev ....if a handful of people say its working that does not mean the mod works 100% lol, it's clearly luck for whatever reason
Jun 2nd, 2019, 10:08 am

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Jun 2nd, 2019, 11:27 am
walleye66 wrote:

you could never be more wrong about this being the reason login not working......i have had same number for textnow from day 1 when this app was created....app from store logs in without any issues.....mod clearly has issues vs the dev ....if a handful of people say its working that does not mean the mod works 100% lol, it`s clearly luck for whatever reason
Exactly. I can login normally in the Playstore app, also in the 2ndline app. But the patched app doesn`t accept my login anymore
Jun 2nd, 2019, 11:27 am
Jun 2nd, 2019, 2:46 pm
Just downloaded GPstore one and is version 6.26. why is derrins 6.28??? If its a beta it should say so in the description above.
Also these new versions used to work on both my phone and a Samsung tab. But now only works on the Tab.
Jun 2nd, 2019, 2:46 pm
Jun 2nd, 2019, 8:35 pm
bcpaint wrote:Just downloaded GPstore one and is version 6.26. why is derrins 6.28??? If its a beta it should say so in the description above.
Also these new versions used to work on both my phone and a Samsung tab. But now only works on the Tab.

yes both 2nd line & textnow are beta's as ive always said even confirmed thru email from dev's......the one in playstore is always the official
Jun 2nd, 2019, 8:35 pm

Jun 2nd, 2019, 10:11 pm
Follows, I never use the gp store one, I USE THE MOD ONE ALL THE TIME WITHOUT ANY ISSUE. :)
ML2222 wrote:
walleye66 wrote:

you could never be more wrong about this being the reason login not working......i have had same number for textnow from day 1 when this app was created....app from store logs in without any issues.....mod clearly has issues vs the dev ....if a handful of people say its working that does not mean the mod works 100% lol, it`s clearly luck for whatever reason
Exactly. I can login normally in the Playstore app, also in the 2ndline app. But the patched app doesn`t accept my login anymore
Jun 2nd, 2019, 10:11 pm
Jun 2nd, 2019, 11:31 pm
cityhunteryzx wrote:Follows, I never use the gp store one, I USE THE MOD ONE ALL THE TIME WITHOUT ANY ISSUE. :)

it's your fairytale & you're are sticking to it lol
Jun 2nd, 2019, 11:31 pm
Jun 3rd, 2019, 12:34 am
[quote="cityhunteryzx"]Follows, I never use the gp store one, I USE THE MOD ONE ALL THE TIME WITHOUT ANY ISSUE. :)
[quote="ML2222"][quote="walleye66"]
I've been using the modded versions for a year now with no problems. I've never logged out of the app either (maybe why I've never had an issue?)
Jun 3rd, 2019, 12:34 am
Jun 3rd, 2019, 1:17 am
Cannot login. Any suggestions?
Jun 3rd, 2019, 1:17 am
Jun 3rd, 2019, 1:33 pm
jcp wrote:[quote="cityhunteryzx"]Follows, I never use the gp store one, I USE THE MOD ONE ALL THE TIME WITHOUT ANY ISSUE. :)
[quote="ML2222"][quote="walleye66"]
I`ve been using the modded versions for a year now with no problems. I`ve never logged out of the app either (maybe why I`ve never had an issue?)
I believe that if you log out, you can`t login anymore with these modded versions. That`s the reason why we need an updated patched version..
Jun 3rd, 2019, 1:33 pm