Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Jun 3rd, 2019, 10:30 pm
Movie HD v5.0.5 [Mod Ad-Free]
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Download the app to watch the latest Movies and TV shows in HD.

Image

Watch the latest movies and tv shows like Iron man, The Avengers, Game of thrones and more.

Features
- Easy to use
- Search, Download, Favourites
- 720p, 1080p and Fast Streaming
- User LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA
- Updated everyday

Movie HD does not own or host any content. It simply aggregates links in a convenient, user-friendly interface.
Please email any questions or concerns to dndapps.info[at]gmail.com. We will more than happy to comply with any DMCA requests.

What's New:
No changelog

★★★ Ad-Free MOD ★★★

● Ads removed / disabled
● No forced update
● Released by derrin


★★★ Dummy Player by hifi2007 ★★★

● The dummy allows you to choose your favorite player.
● No ads what so ever.
● Will allow you to select the players you already have installed such as MX Player, Wuffy Player, and many more.


This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://appmoviehd.info

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/nfxamn408ydb

Mirror:
https://userupload.net/wmhkbppzjehc
https://dropapk.to/emmjujati6py
https://www.uploadship.com/ebd7cc909863eea9

Default player changed to MX Player Pro:
https://uploadrar.com/lm025h2f3lwi

Mirror:
https://userupload.net/qkyan27t75p6
https://dropapk.to/lha34fwwpkns
https://www.uploadship.com/f80eb1fb443a61da

Default player changed to XPlayer (Video Player All Format):
https://uploadrar.com/jkrv494y77lg

Mirror:
https://userupload.net/zea7igyj0dbd
https://dropapk.to/ko8i042lde9q
https://www.uploadship.com/2bd0c0d15c9dd39f

Default player changed to Archos Video Player:
https://uploadrar.com/i61j51yyh2qy

Mirror:
https://userupload.net/q581faw3vh71
https://dropapk.to/6i4xrhfzigr0
https://www.uploadship.com/c17592acfee4cc9f

Dummy Player:
https://uploadrar.com/wnogoermfsoz

Mirror:
https://userupload.net/on9vkaekam6e
https://dropapk.to/5sp02aaqhiyz
https://www.uploadship.com/49ddc15a1acf79ec
Jun 3rd, 2019, 10:30 pm
Last edited by derrin on Mar 6th, 2020, 11:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.

In Metal We Trust.
Jun 4th, 2019, 9:23 am
Both modded versions Not installed on Firestick. It's failed to.
Normal apk installed on Firestick
Jun 4th, 2019, 9:23 am
Online
Jun 4th, 2019, 3:10 pm
Chlorophyll wrote:Both modded versions Not installed on Firestick. It's failed to.
Normal apk installed on Firestick


Can you test these mods?

Mod Ad-Free:
https://dropapk.to/e2jljxt5vh1v
https://uploadrar.com/zepmgt7ji0mc

Mod MX Player Pro:
https://dropapk.to/ff6rv7jj4d9i
https://uploadrar.com/y9f61p3shit8
Jun 4th, 2019, 3:10 pm
Last edited by derrin on Jun 11th, 2019, 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

In Metal We Trust.
Jun 4th, 2019, 8:12 pm
XPlayer (Video Player All Format) and Archos Video Player have been added as default player
Jun 4th, 2019, 8:12 pm

In Metal We Trust.
Jun 5th, 2019, 9:21 am
kodiportalgabe wrote:not installing on my firestick, anyonelse?

it no longer works on firestick, the original won't even install, go to their fb page & message them twice(1st one gets auto reply) & tell em they suck! lol
Jun 5th, 2019, 9:21 am

https://uploadrar.com/ is best of links to download from here, works everytime & way less hassle......thank you to all modders who use it
Jun 5th, 2019, 9:29 am
walleye66 wrote:
kodiportalgabe wrote:not installing on my firestick, anyonelse?

it no longer works on firestick, the original won't even install, go to their fb page & message them twice(1st one gets auto reply) & tell em they suck! lol

Normal one installed with NO ISSUES
Jun 5th, 2019, 9:29 am
Online
Jun 6th, 2019, 1:34 am
Chlorophyll wrote:
walleye66 wrote:
kodiportalgabe wrote:not installing on my firestick, anyonelse?

it no longer works on firestick, the original won't even install, go to their fb page & message them twice(1st one gets auto reply) & tell em they suck! lol

Normal one installed with NO ISSUES

yes the 1st original release was updated thats why it now installs on firestick
Jun 6th, 2019, 1:34 am

https://uploadrar.com/ is best of links to download from here, works everytime & way less hassle......thank you to all modders who use it
Jun 6th, 2019, 1:35 am
this mod was created before the app was fixed by dev to work on firestick
Jun 6th, 2019, 1:35 am
Last edited by walleye66 on Jun 6th, 2019, 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

https://uploadrar.com/ is best of links to download from here, works everytime & way less hassle......thank you to all modders who use it
Jun 6th, 2019, 9:03 pm
i have mx player installed, apps asks amplayer, installed that, try to play film, asks for amplayer again, already installed...i even put in a code...still asks for amplayer. i gave up and uninstalled this app.
Jun 6th, 2019, 9:03 pm
Jun 6th, 2019, 9:07 pm
mamagrammy wrote:people this app does not even need modded its adfree from dev, just install adfree AMPLayer & adfree mx player, after you hit play for movie just click upper right hand corner & select mx it's that simple lol.........& if i remember right you don't even need code on stick, just hit back when asks for code or get code & enter so don't have to deal with
AMPLayer 7.9(credits Dymonyxx)
https://ln.sync.com/dl/e97d46f40/taixqd64-3qs559mb-wj3nczxj-xkvmhi2d
Movie HD Original Fixed 5.0.5(now works on stick)
https://ln.sync.com/dl/8b10ac570/yai3j3ew-ftatkr8h-pdr88mdq-2j7sp2vw



Thank you. I downloaded that one and changed it to work with Mx Player PRO
https://www.dropbox.com/s/osxscccw610flr5/MovieHD_505MxProMod.apk?dl=1
working on my firestick
Jun 6th, 2019, 9:07 pm
Jun 7th, 2019, 3:43 am
kodiportalgabe wrote:Thank you. I downloaded that one and changed it to work with Mx Player PRO
https://www.dropbox.com/s/osxscccw610flr5/MovieHD_505MxProMod.apk?dl=1
working on my firestick

thank you kodiportalgabe, if you get some free time can you please create one for just mx player not the pro......i use some apps that don't allow the pro & every app excepts just the mx player adfree....thank you
Jun 7th, 2019, 3:43 am

https://uploadrar.com/ is best of links to download from here, works everytime & way less hassle......thank you to all modders who use it
Jun 8th, 2019, 6:29 pm
walleye66 wrote:
kodiportalgabe wrote:Thank you. I downloaded that one and changed it to work with Mx Player PRO
https://www.dropbox.com/s/osxscccw610flr5/MovieHD_505MxProMod.apk?dl=1
working on my firestick

thank you kodiportalgabe, if you get some free time can you please create one for just mx player not the pro......i use some apps that don't allow the pro & every app excepts just the mx player adfree....thank you


MovieHD505MXPlayer
https://www.dropbox.com/s/buxjopc6noj2673/MovieHD_505MXPlayer.apk?dl=1
I don't have the reg one so I haven't tested to see if it works
Jun 8th, 2019, 6:29 pm
Jun 8th, 2019, 8:37 pm
kodiportalgabe wrote:MovieHD505MXPlayer
https://www.dropbox.com/s/buxjopc6noj2673/MovieHD_505MXPlayer.apk?dl=1
I don't have the reg one so I haven't tested to see if it works

FLAWLESS kodiportalgabe you are a badass thank you much appreciated
Jun 8th, 2019, 8:37 pm

https://uploadrar.com/ is best of links to download from here, works everytime & way less hassle......thank you to all modders who use it