Keep yourself informed!
Apr 5th, 2019, 9:36 am
The rule that requires a mandatory link from a supported filehost in all releases posted by Major eBook Releasers (MERs) and Moderators has been modified to include all releases by all posters.

Effective today, all new releases in the eBooks section will be required to show at least one blue arrow, thank you all for your cooperation!

@ downloaders: please bear in mind that we do not apply rules retroactively, thanks!

List of Supported Filehosts
eBook Section Rules
Apr 5th, 2019, 9:36 am
Apr 10th, 2019, 6:01 am
THANK YOU! I was about to give up on this site.
Apr 10th, 2019, 6:01 am

Click thank you: the WRZ$ is given to the uploader at no cost to you.

Please do not ask me for new links for books posted to fill requests. http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12143
Apr 23rd, 2019, 8:11 am
Atlast after all those years :D Finally now I can download all books Instantly without wasting my time solving childish puzzles in those non-premium links. Good choice and Wise decision :thumbup:
Apr 23rd, 2019, 8:11 am

No longer re-upping, please make a new request
May 4th, 2019, 2:44 am
Who is responsible for moderating this? I have come across many post that do not have a blue arrow.
May 4th, 2019, 2:44 am
May 4th, 2019, 3:33 am
The rule is not retroactive. It only applies to new release posts made since April 5th of this year. Anything older than that was not required to have a premium link unless it was posted by an MER or a moderator (names in purple or green).
May 4th, 2019, 3:33 am

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
May 15th, 2019, 5:43 pm
There are still posts made after this rule was created who are not including blue arrows in their links. So like RiffRaffAK, I'm curious as to how we should report this. Right now, I'm just sending messages to the posters letting them know about the rule, in case they didn't know. But when the books are first posted, they are reviewed by a moderator. Shouldn't the problem be caught there?
May 15th, 2019, 5:43 pm

Please do not ask me for new links for books posted to fill requests. http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12143
May 15th, 2019, 7:37 pm
If you are seeing posts made after April 5 that do not have a blue premium link on them (excluding zippyshare links, which at the time were premium but are not as of a week ago due to the issue with Germany blocking the filehost), then please use the Report button, choose Other as the option, and then tell us that there is no premium link in the release. We normally do catch them propr to catting, but we are only human so it is possible we miss some.

Please be aware, while we do now require that there be a premium link, the OP is not obligated to re-up links for that release until ALL of his links are dead, even if the premium link is dead earlier. That part of our rules has not changed.
May 15th, 2019, 7:37 pm

- Mark Twain
May 16th, 2019, 4:32 am
Fizban wrote:Please be aware, while we do now require that there be a premium link, the OP is not obligated to re-up links for that release until ALL of his links are dead, even if the premium link is dead earlier. That part of our rules has not changed.

It is good to know that if I start using a filehost that pays me for downloads, I can create a premium link at a preferred filehost, delete it after a day, and then force people to use the one that earns me cash.
May 16th, 2019, 4:32 am

May 18th, 2019, 9:05 am
SPNMA wrote:It is good to know that if I start using a filehost that pays me for downloads, I can create a premium link at a preferred filehost, delete it after a day, and then force people to use the one that earns me cash.

And how is this the result of the new rule? I hope you don't believe that your brilliant idea is anything new, cheaters have always existed.
May 18th, 2019, 9:05 am
Jun 6th, 2019, 12:46 pm
The mandatory blue arrow is for MERs and Moderators. Why isn't it for anyone posting? There are a few MAJOR releasers of eBooks that NEVER use a blue link.Is it because they don't have this title? I've have tried to navigate around the non blue arrowed sites and it's horrendous.
Jun 6th, 2019, 12:46 pm
Jun 6th, 2019, 1:52 pm
Actually, your information is outdated - that was the whole point of this thread: to let people know that as of April 5 every single release MUST have at least one blue arrow download link included. If you see a post dated after April 5 that does not contain a blue link, then report it to us so we can contact the OP and have them add one. We try to check every post as we categorize but we're only human and can make mistakes. :)
Jun 6th, 2019, 1:52 pm

- Mark Twain
Jun 30th, 2019, 5:34 pm
Is it ok to create/post a request for a book with a premium link if there's already a non-premium link to the book on the site? The original poster has a warning on their posts that they will not post a new link if any of the old links still exist. He/she declares they will not respond to any further requests unless the links are dead, so I'm wary of annoying them.
Jun 30th, 2019, 5:34 pm
Jul 1st, 2019, 7:22 am
CottonBuds wrote:Is it ok to create/post a request for a book with a premium link if there's already a non-premium link to the book on the site? The original poster has a warning on their posts that they will not post a new link if any of the old links still exist. He/she declares they will not respond to any further requests unless the links are dead, so I'm wary of annoying them.

Please try to download from the working link first following the instructions in this topic: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file
Only post a new request as a last resort and please explain the problem in the Request itself.
Jul 1st, 2019, 7:22 am

Aug 15th, 2019, 11:46 am
In a message to the poster of a book when they ask for a direct link to the book, how do I do that?
Aug 15th, 2019, 11:46 am
Aug 15th, 2019, 12:35 pm
Crystlsong wrote:In a message to the poster of a book when they ask for a direct link to the book, how do I do that?

Option 1. Open the post and find the Private Message button: http://images.mobilism.org/?dm=Z4LD
Option 2. Click on the small clock and it will give you a pop-up window with the link: http://images.mobilism.org/?dm=FP2TJT4P
Option 3. Highlight the link in the navigation bar up on top of your browser, copy and paste it: http://images.mobilism.org/?dm=N5BC
Aug 15th, 2019, 12:35 pm