Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Jun 18th, 2019, 11:21 am
TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App v6.30.0.2 [Premium]
Requirements: 4.4 and up
Overview: FREE SMS TEXTING, PICTURE MESSAGING, CALLING, AND VOICEMAIL. Free UNLIMITED calling and UNLIMITED SMS text messaging to all US & Canadian phone numbers. TextNow gives you your very own dedicated phone number with which you can text and call your friends, family, significant others, neighbors, or anyone else you would like!

Image Image

Local US or Canada Phone number
Give your friends your very own phone number they can call!

Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging
You can send as many text messages as you want to US & Canada - FREE!

Unlimited Calling to USA and Canada
Make unlimited free phone calls to any phone number in the US & Canada!

Cheap International Calling
Add money or earn free money by completing offers to your account and make low-cost international calls

Features:
- Make and receive voice calls
- Emojis, stickers and gifs
- Full picture messaging : send, receive and save pictures!
- Voicemail Transcription: transcript of your voicemail
- Caller ID
- PassCode: keep your messages under lock and key
- Google SmartLock: no need to remember your password
- Call Forwarding
- Signatures: add your own signature to each text
- Customizable text-tone, ringtone & vibration
- Customizable backgrounds
- Assign individual contacts their own ringtone & background
- Quick Reply to easily (and quickly) respond to friends
- Home screen widget to launch TextNow, compose a new message or quickly make a call
- Unified inbox: send and receive your texts directly via TextNow - use TextNow as your one-stop SMS texting app!
- TextNow.com - text from your computer too! All messages seamlessly synchronize with your mobile device.

What's New:
- Fixed a bug where incoming caller information wasn't visible on notifications while using the 'dark' app theme.
- Fixed a bug that failed to mute the microphone during a conference call for all members on the call.
- Various performance improvements.

● Premium features unlocked
● Released by derrin

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enflick.android.TextNow&hl=en

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/ync92wxx92yy

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/oet1dwq90o7e
Jun 18th, 2019, 11:21 am

If you like an app, buy it and support the developer.

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]
Jun 18th, 2019, 5:28 pm
login issue was fixed ?
Jun 18th, 2019, 5:28 pm
Jun 18th, 2019, 9:28 pm
i still can't login , not with modded versions and not with official one from play store , web app works fine though , please help
Jun 18th, 2019, 9:28 pm
Jun 18th, 2019, 11:09 pm
Can you login with this release?
Jun 18th, 2019, 11:09 pm
Jun 19th, 2019, 12:54 am
Installed fine over previous version on tablet, but still will not let me log in on phone.
Figured out how to get rid of ads on web version: I use adblock on my desktop and using some element remover it worked and now for 3 days ad free!!!
Jun 19th, 2019, 12:54 am
Jun 19th, 2019, 2:10 am
bcpaint wrote:Installed fine over previous version on tablet, but still will not let me log in on phone.
Figured out how to get rid of ads on web version: I use adblock on my desktop and using some element remover it worked and now for 3 days ad free!!!

I said this in a prior thread and I'll say it again here...

I would think long and hard before you install over a working, logged in, ad-free install.

Simply put, if for some reason an "update" breaks your login you will be out of luck.

If you're rooted you can possibly get back to a logged in, ad-free state but I would still not play with fire at this point with the TextNow app.

If your present ad-free install is working there really isn't much upside to an "update" but plenty of potential downside.

Just my 2 cents.

Jun 19th, 2019, 2:10 am
Jun 19th, 2019, 4:03 am
i'm download original texnow from play strore, and cannot login, on rooted and unverified device nexus 4
Jun 19th, 2019, 4:03 am
Jun 19th, 2019, 5:53 am
ejiku wrote:i'm download original texnow from play strore, and cannot login, on rooted and unverified device nexus 4

That's interesting.

My experience over the last few weeks has been mixed, to say the least when it comes to TextNow.

I've had six brand new phones to set-up the last couple of weeks. Three rooted and three unrooted.

First, the unrooted phones have had no luck getting an ad-free TextNow app installed, which is nothing unusual as of late.

What's interesting is everything I encountered with the rooted phones.

Early on I tried to use a Titanium Backup file from a working, logged in, ad-free TextNow install on one of the freshly rooted phones.

To my surprise, it installed both app and data fine but when I opened the TextNow app it was NOT logged in. This is very unusual for a Titanium Backup file to act. But it doesn't stop there.

Next, I tried installing from the Play Store. Thinking this would allow me to log-in and establish a working logged in TextNow, even if it were not ad-free.

Well, the funny thing was it didn't let me log in, much the same as what you're experiencing. But it doesn't end there I even tried to login with the play store TextNow on the unrooted phones and still no login.

Just to make things even more confusing several days after my last fruitless attempts to login I was able to login with the TextNow Play Store app on the rooted phone.

At that point, I made a Titanium Backup of the Play Store install. Then I uninstalled the Play Store copy, you cannot install the ad-free app over the Play Store install. Next, I installed the ad-free Text Now app and then restored data from the Play Store backup.

To my surprise, it worked!! The very same procedure didn't work just days earlier.

I immediately did the same thing with a different rooted phone but with a different TextNow account, happily, that phone was also successful.

Now if you're still following me this far I have some more details to share.

As I said in an earlier thread, this problem of logging in is not just about the ad-free app it appears to be a TextNow server issue also. In so far as I've been unable to establish a valid login at different times using the Play Store app. I believe if you hunt through the Play Store comments of late you will see others complaining of not being able to login.

I should point out all of my testing has been done on both rooted and unrooted hardware. Also, I've been attempting to login with several working accounts, it's not just a single account I've been unsuccessful with.

At no point was I UNABLE to login to a TextNow account on a PC.

To sum it up...

I think part if not all of the problems are on TextNow server side. It appears to be "asking" a question of the user after you send your credentials which this ad-free app doesn't know what to do at that point. I also think at times the Play Store app seems unsure what to do with this server request also.

(The user drizzt09 posted log files in the thread for v6.29.0.0 which show in detail what I'm alluding to.)

Jun 19th, 2019, 5:53 am
Jun 19th, 2019, 5:41 pm
i am not rooted and i can't login in the play store app
Jun 19th, 2019, 5:41 pm
Jun 19th, 2019, 10:17 pm
Wont let me sign in. I uninstall then install play store version and im able to sign in but then when i uninstall that and reinstall modded version im unable to sign in... Non rooted phone. Any fix?
Jun 19th, 2019, 10:17 pm
Jun 20th, 2019, 9:00 am
finally full unroot my phone, install play store version, and viola.. i'm succesfully login

then root my phone again, install addfree over original playstore version, and violaaa.. i'm still loggin, message and calling work ,, fiuhhh
Jun 20th, 2019, 9:00 am
Jun 20th, 2019, 6:21 pm
textnow support on facebook says this:

Unfortunately, we've temporarily suspended downloads from European app stores while we review the app for compliance with the new European GDPR regulations.
Jun 20th, 2019, 6:21 pm

Samsung Galaxy S 22 Ultra
Jul 7th, 2019, 9:38 pm
Please, it's an update. Thanks
Jul 7th, 2019, 9:38 pm
Jul 7th, 2019, 9:41 pm
I login finally with a VPN in usa and market Unlocker on verizon on usa too.
Jul 7th, 2019, 9:41 pm
Jul 7th, 2019, 10:54 pm
Clodoux wrote:I login finally with a VPN in usa and market Unlocker on verizon on usa too.

I believe your phone must be rooted to use "market Unlocker" and if you're rooted you should be able to login by doing the following:

Install the market TextNow app and login.

Once you have a logged in market TextNow install you can use Titanium Backup to backup the install of the market app and data.

Next, uninstall the market TextNow app.

Now install the modded ad-free posted above.

Then use Titanium Backup to restore the data from the market app.

You should now have a working ad-free TextNow install and be logged in.

With all that being said this worked a week or two ago the last time I needed to do it. I hope it still works now.
Jul 7th, 2019, 10:54 pm