From music players to sound recording
Jun 18th, 2019, 4:29 pm
Spotify - Music and Podcasts v8.5.10.774 [Final] [Mod]
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

What's New:
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

Mod Info:
Unlocked Spotify Connect;
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod;
Visual ads blocked;
Audio ads blocked;
Seeking enabled;
Unlimited shuffle;
Choose any song;
Extreme audio unlocked;
Repeats enabled.

Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Download Instructions: credits mrdude
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/6d85ac35e9821e40

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/dipc4v9m0gol
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/b5bqa6yh
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/3duh7fkdenro
Jun 18th, 2019, 4:29 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Jun 18th, 2019, 5:08 pm
Hey great work Mrdude and batalan,
I understand if you stop modding the app if the code is shit, provides no challenge, no challenge = no fun but still thanks for the updates nonetheless
I personally don't have any issues with the ui or anything like that, I've only got 1 playlist that I only listen to lol
Jun 18th, 2019, 5:08 pm
Jun 18th, 2019, 5:14 pm
Thanks for the update,
Why is sleep timer not available?
Jun 18th, 2019, 5:14 pm
Jun 18th, 2019, 5:30 pm
midomad wrote:Thanks for the update,

Fook knows - ask Spotify Devs on the Spotify website why they haven't coded it in to non premium accounts on Android OS.
Jun 18th, 2019, 5:30 pm

Jun 18th, 2019, 5:51 pm
mrdude wrote:

Fook knows - ask Spotify Devs on the Spotify website why they haven`t coded it in to non premium accounts on Android OS.
Thanks for your kind answer!
It`s clear now.
Jun 18th, 2019, 5:51 pm
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:10 pm
Crunchykevlar wrote:Hey great work Mrdude and batalan,
I understand if you stop modding the app if the code is shit, provides no challenge, no challenge = no fun but still thanks for the updates nonetheless
I personally don't have any issues with the ui or anything like that, I've only got 1 playlist that I only listen to lol

Personally even I feel the UI is fine but I would respect mrdude 's decision if he doesn't want to patch the future versions... And a special thanks to all your patched versions and all the efforts balatan and Mrdude have put in
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:10 pm
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:14 pm
Many Thanks for your work!
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:14 pm

---=== LgM!GE ==---
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:22 pm
This version doesn't allow for song selection. Only shuffle play available

Edit: Not true. After restarting the app / my device the mod is working well.
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:22 pm
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:24 pm
mrdude wrote:

Fook knows - ask Spotify Devs on the Spotify website why they haven't coded it in to non premium accounts on Android OS.

Hi Mrdude no disrespect but you can be a little more kind while answering.. I know people might be bugging you much often with question you think are imbecile... It's not always their fault its just that we know less than you and would be grateful if you could guide them out of the land of benighted... patience and kindness will take all of us longer and in better manner... Nothing personal just spoke for the collective good of all of us.. Thanks again for all your efforts and time.
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:24 pm
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:33 pm
SaucyMowing wrote:This version doesn't allow for song selection. Only shuffle play available

no problem with me, it plays shuffle and selection
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:33 pm
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:44 pm
Many thanks to you guys!

Never fun when people constantly complain about updating to new versions or XX not working. Least they could do is search previous mod threads for answers, but that never happens sadly. It's certainly annoying, but thanks again for putting in the work!
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:44 pm
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:52 pm
I think it has been discussed a lot of times already that if the shuffle is the only option available, you need to close the app completely and reopen it.
Jun 18th, 2019, 6:52 pm
Jun 18th, 2019, 7:27 pm
Thank you so much :)
Jun 18th, 2019, 7:27 pm
Jun 18th, 2019, 8:41 pm
joe_9999 wrote:
mrdude wrote:

Fook knows - ask Spotify Devs on the Spotify website why they haven`t coded it in to non premium accounts on Android OS.

Hi Mrdude no disrespect but you can be a little more kind while answering.. I know people might be bugging you much often with question you think are imbecile... It`s not always their fault its just that we know less than you and would be greatful if you could guide them out of the land of benighted... patience and kindness will take all of us longer and in better manner... Nothing personal just spoke for the collective good of all of us.. Thanks again for all your efforts and time.
Thanks
Jun 18th, 2019, 8:41 pm