Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 27th, 2019, 7:25 pm
I have been using Premium account for almost 3 years now. The premium download options in the e-book section really make the task a lot easier. This year I have subscribed to the VIP option too. Looking forward to the additional goodies! However, I must point out something that has been occurring in the ebooks section of late. Several users are uploading the books on very suspicious filehosts that provide a lot of pop-ups and suspicious prompts, but not always the actual file. I thought there is a rule that at least one premium download button has to be there in every post, but not all these posts have one or at least a working one, since several of these filehosts are creating some issues re the button. It beats me why the users aren't using the standard reliable filehosts like zippy, mediafire, solidfiles or similar stuff and are opting for these sub-par and shoddy hosts instead!
Apr 27th, 2019, 7:25 pm
Apr 28th, 2019, 8:27 pm
I was just trying to d/l a book and got the "zippyshare temporarily disabled: https://forum.mobilism.org/... when trying to use the Premium downloader. I was able to d/l using the non-premium link, but - that was kind of a bummer, really. Also, lately I have come across a few books I'm interested in that do not have a premium download link - I'm wondering, what are the guidelines for that? I mean - I am loving the Premium option, don't get me wrong, but I had thought/expected/perhaps misunderstood it would be an option on all posts. Is that incorrect?

Thanks,
h.
Apr 28th, 2019, 8:27 pm
Apr 28th, 2019, 10:39 pm
webhill wrote:I was just trying to d/l a book and got the "zippyshare temporarily disabled: https://forum.mobilism.org/... when trying to use the Premium downloader. I was able to d/l using the non-premium link, but - that was kind of a bummer, really. Also, lately I have come across a few books I'm interested in that do not have a premium download link - I'm wondering, what are the guidelines for that? I mean - I am loving the Premium option, don't get me wrong, but I had thought/expected/perhaps misunderstood it would be an option on all posts. Is that incorrect?

Thanks,
h.

Please see above for Zippyshare: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=6452161#6452161
Regarding all posts having Premium links, in ebooks it used to be that all releases by Major Releasers and Moderators have to have a minimum of one supported link, and was changed recently to all releases have to have at least one supported link. However that change was made on April 5th so you may occasionally come across older posts without supported links.
Apr 28th, 2019, 10:39 pm
Apr 28th, 2019, 10:46 pm
webhill wrote:I was just trying to d/l a book and got the "zippyshare temporarily disabled: https://forum.mobilism.org/... when trying to use the Premium downloader. I was able to d/l using the non-premium link, but - that was kind of a bummer, really. Also, lately I have come across a few books I'm interested in that do not have a premium download link - I'm wondering, what are the guidelines for that? I mean - I am loving the Premium option, don't get me wrong, but I had thought/expected/perhaps misunderstood it would be an option on all posts. Is that incorrect?

Thanks,
h.

1.) For Zippyshare issue(s), see the comments above.

2.) For your premium download link question: As of 05 Apr 2019 at least one supported link is mandatory for all releases. Obviously, it would be a massive undertaking to try to make this retroactive, so on releases older than 05 April, we'll not always see that blue arrow.
Apr 28th, 2019, 10:46 pm

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Apr 29th, 2019, 4:07 am
Hi everyone! I read a lot and the downloader helps immensely when trying to avoid all those malware-filled ads on file sharing sites. And mobilism in general is a great site filled with great people, so I happily took the plunge and signed up for lifetime membership after being a premium user for the last couple years. I’ve been able to discover and buy from many authors that I otherwise might not have given a chance if I didn’t get to sample their work on here. I hope this community is around for many years to come!
Apr 29th, 2019, 4:07 am
Apr 29th, 2019, 5:34 am
i have been a premium user for three years now. it is so convenient for downloads. you dont go to the sites directly and get transferred all over. well worth the money
Apr 29th, 2019, 5:34 am

Peace out!
Apr 29th, 2019, 7:22 am
I purchased premium account and vip and now it´s getting close to renew.
It says this has vip for life so my question is: Do I need to renew with premium and vip or is a premium account enough second time?
Apr 29th, 2019, 7:22 am
Apr 29th, 2019, 7:25 am
Hawkwing wrote:I purchased premium account and vip and now it´s getting close to renew.
It says this has vip for life so my question is: Do I need to renew with premium and vip or is a premium account enough second time?

You do not need to renew VIP since you already have it and it stays for life.
Apr 29th, 2019, 7:25 am
May 1st, 2019, 4:56 pm
I just logged in and was told my premium account has come to an end but it hasn`t been a year so I`m confused?

EDIT: All sorted by logging out and in again :)
May 1st, 2019, 4:56 pm
May 2nd, 2019, 7:31 am
I just renewed Mobilism Premium for the second year and I truly recommend it. Never had any trouble with download through it.
May 2nd, 2019, 7:31 am
May 2nd, 2019, 3:30 pm
Love the fast way of download links with the blue arrows!!! No more struggles with download websites !!
May 2nd, 2019, 3:30 pm
May 8th, 2019, 12:26 pm
I have signed up for a free trial to see if I like the audiobooks, but nearly every one I try seems to say that the file has been removed or non acceptable forms are found.
I decided to try a diverse few of my favourite authors, Scott Meyer, Alison Weir, Brandon Sanderson, and for some the premium download wasn’t available, and for those that did have direct download, I was able to only download one mp3 by Alison Weir (Jane Seymour the haunted queen). I understand that links break etc, and that sometimes things go awry, but 90% of the files I tried to download with my free trial don’t seem to work, and I’m wondering if it is worth subscribing after the trial?
I don’t want to come off as a moany whiner, I’m new to audiobooks, so I don’t know if this is the norm. I’m slowly having to cross over to audio alongside ebooks for medical reasons, so I’d be a happy bunny if i could listen to my fave authors instead.
(I’m a bit worried about posting this in the wrong place and getting cyber trounced, so please forgive an aged old lady!)
May 8th, 2019, 12:26 pm
May 8th, 2019, 6:34 pm
WelshWitch wrote:I have signed up for a free trial to see if I like the audiobooks, but nearly every one I try seems to say that the file has been removed or non acceptable forms are found.
I decided to try a diverse few of my favourite authors, Scott Meyer, Alison Weir, Brandon Sanderson, and for some the premium download wasn’t available, and for those that did have direct download, I was able to only download one mp3 by Alison Weir (Jane Seymour the haunted queen). I understand that links break etc, and that sometimes things go awry, but 90% of the files I tried to download with my free trial don’t seem to work, and I’m wondering if it is worth subscribing after the trial?
I don’t want to come off as a moany whiner, I’m new to audiobooks, so I don’t know if this is the norm. I’m slowly having to cross over to audio alongside ebooks for medical reasons, so I’d be a happy bunny if i could listen to my fave authors instead.
(I’m a bit worried about posting this in the wrong place and getting cyber trounced, so please forgive an aged old lady!)

Non-acceptable form found just means that the file has been deleted or expired. Unfortunately the Premium Downloader still has to fetch files from the filehosts, so if the filehost no longer has the file, it will not be able to download and provide it for you. You can (and should) ask the person who posted the book/audiobook to reupload if you need something that has a broken link. The person who originally posted it will then repost it and you'll be able to download.
May 8th, 2019, 6:34 pm
May 10th, 2019, 2:43 pm
I was a premium user, now a platinum user, the transition was very smooth. Would recommend going platinum.
May 10th, 2019, 2:43 pm
May 10th, 2019, 5:03 pm
can you please support http://nitroflare.com/ and add it to Mobilism Premium file hosts
thanks
May 10th, 2019, 5:03 pm

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com