Jun 20th, 2019, 6:13 pm
TomTom Navigation Nds v1.3.4
Requirements: Android 5.0+
Overview: Offline maps, online experience. Save data, drive more safely.

Offline maps, online experience. Save data, drive more safely.

STAY CONNECTED
SDL connection: Connects the phone to the car to see and control the application from the screen.

TomTom Traffic: Get smart routes to avoid traffic in real time. *

Traffic cameras: Advanced warnings notify you about upcoming transit cameras. *

Search online: Search for any destination on the go with our updated database. *

Share the estimated time of arrival: Inform your time of arrival and location with any message channel you want.

SAVE YOUR DATA
Offline global maps: Download global maps offline and save mobile data. **
Weekly updates: Get the latest changes in maps related to blocked streets, track direction and speed. **

No advertising: Enjoy an ad-free experience that does not consume your data.

ENJOY DRIVING
Points of interest: Find where to stop to eat, load gas and get cash, all available offline on the route or at your destination.

Alternative routes: Observe the alternative routes to reach your destination.

Mobile lane guidance: Get close to exits and crossings with ease and know exactly which lane you should be in.

Drive to where your contacts and photos: Plan a route with ease using contacts and photos with geographic labels stored on your phone.

MAPS
Years of experience and passion in map design gathered on offline maps, regularly updated for more than 150 countries in order to provide you with an impeccable navigation experience.

This app has No advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://uploaded.net/file/sf4z263s
Jun 20th, 2019, 6:13 pm

MOBILISM
► SUPPORT DEVELOPERS.
► DO NOT ADD MIRRORS IN MY RELEASES.
► IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 20th, 2019, 11:13 pm
Could we have another download link please
Jun 20th, 2019, 11:13 pm
Jun 21st, 2019, 3:24 pm
App install, startup and let it run / do some config is possible over here. But: With or without use of that com.tomtom.xxx extra folder: there is message : a failure had happend = app is not going on. Seems to be at the moment, App is going to get ready to start download maps & more from internet. Unable to avoid, place that extra com.tomtom.xxx Folder to its place, on internal or sd card, nothing changes. Uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times to do my best, check all possible changes of place or even not place that com.tomtom.xxx Folder. Cannot get it to not display that message and not stop working.
Jun 21st, 2019, 3:24 pm
Jul 6th, 2019, 9:25 am
Fresh install TT, after launch TT, i got the following erro: Something went wrong.
I installed on my S5, Android 6.0.1
Please help me
Jul 6th, 2019, 9:25 am
Jul 7th, 2019, 6:43 am
thx Bro...perfect run in my samsung s10.
Jul 7th, 2019, 6:43 am
Jul 7th, 2019, 9:06 am
suyama8 you continue to categorize apps like this one to the WRONG section. If you can't do it by yourself, please SEND A PM TO A MODERATOR or to me.
Moved
Jul 7th, 2019, 9:06 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jul 7th, 2019, 10:24 am
Why is there only 1 download link? Should there be at least 2 download links?
Jul 7th, 2019, 10:24 am
Jul 7th, 2019, 3:55 pm
When I try to install Nds v1.3.4 on my Poco F1 phone the install starts briefly and then I get "Something went wrong" message.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Now got it working
Jul 7th, 2019, 3:55 pm
Jul 12th, 2019, 1:12 pm
how to install ?
Jul 12th, 2019, 1:12 pm
Jul 12th, 2019, 2:05 pm
dodo wrote:how to install ?

Very easy, copy OBB folder to your device, install and download maps.
Jul 12th, 2019, 2:05 pm

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (Android 14) + Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (Android 14) + Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 PRO (Wear OS 3.5)
Jul 12th, 2019, 2:49 pm
1. Copy main.17.com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds.obb File in :

on your Phone
Phone\Android\obb\com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds If this folder does not exist, create it.

or

on sd card
SDcard\Android\obb\com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds If this folder does not exist, create it.

2. install apk...
3. download maps
Jul 12th, 2019, 2:49 pm
Jul 21st, 2019, 12:34 pm
Why use this above Tomtom Go ? What's the difference? I have them both installed.
Jul 21st, 2019, 12:34 pm
Jul 21st, 2019, 6:47 pm
This apk freezes in my Yaris screen after a couple of minutes.
The dsl connection is not working good.
Perhaps someone knows a previous version without this problem?
Note: in my Android phone works great.
Tks!
I found the solution! The cell phone must be on while using Tomtom on vehicle. :D
Jul 21st, 2019, 6:47 pm
Jul 28th, 2019, 3:08 pm
Installed ok put the obb file where it's supposed to go now it just sits there downloading maps at 0%
Jul 28th, 2019, 3:08 pm